Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
my apology to this board....for my apology
Bookmark and Share
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
ima have to apologize for my earlier apology. tho' i did mean it. i never meant for my discord to be so bad. but i had 'kinda' planned it.

i'd been getting private messages asking when i was coming to the c-usa board since it looked like western was coming. i refused to enter until president ransdell anounced it.

2 of the moderators are from our old board. mtpikapp and i butted heads often on the sbc board but i came to respect him as one of the smartest guys on the board and he came to understand i never truly meant harm.

he even compared me to a 'bad guy' on 'rasslin. i like to think of myself as a rowdy roddy piper. (think back to what rowdy roddy did to 'superfly snuka')

anyhoo.....another mod asked me when i was coming over. below is a copy of our messages.

i knew in advance the apology would be accepted. why? because everyone loves the redemption story. it tells us that if that person can see the light....then by god....there's room for us.

i once posted on a cultural website with the moniker 'a fallen man'.....you wouldn't believe how many women WANT to take a fallen man and fix him!!!! the worse i confessed the more reaction i got!!! can you believe that?

so.....thank you to all the kind folks that gave me a positive rep. i don't beg for those and i never give out a neg-rep. it's just not me. you folks are good people and i truly look forward to 'controverting' in the future.

p.s. i do own my wrongdoings. that's why i'm coming clean....again.

dahbeed Wrote:
OwlFamily Wrote:Let me know when you plan to make your "appearance" I'll be sure to brace the mods for your "unique" style. 03-cloud9

Looking forward to having you and the other WKU fans on CUSA site.

no worries mate. I'll be on my best behavior.

but first ima make a splash with a goofy post. nothing profane or outside the aup. then ima do a wrestling 'heel face turn'.

i will get everyone hating me then i'll come over to the good side and hopefully be accepted.

Ima be meek as a lamb on the new board.

Sincerely.

dahbeed ghandi.
04-07-2013 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
RE: my apology to this board....for my apology
p.p.s. i really do apologize to eaglex and stinkfist for embroiling them in my controversy.
04-07-2013 05:33 PM
Dracorex Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
The same thing happened to wkuApollo's thread too.

The old guard is used to more civil conversations and the large influx of noobies is weird to us. Most of us have been together for at least 7 years. We all know each other well and don't know any of you. There needed to be a warming up process.

Look none of us care about your sbc titles, records and rivalries. We understand you are excited to move up but the old guard still kind of wants the old conference back. Nothing against you guys but that is what is familiar right now.

Welcome to the board we look forward to the future but it isn't here yet.
04-07-2013 05:54 PM
Find all posts by this user
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-07-2013 05:33 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  p.p.s. i really do apologize to eaglex and stinkfist for embroiling them in my controversy.

An admitted hillbilly sadist....would never have thought of that one even as twisted as I am. You got me on that one.

I would contact the history channel or one of the others and see if you could come up with fallen man gets toothless woman reality show. I think is has potential....should run neck and neck with honey fat ass

I promise there is way more earning potential going that route than on this board.
04-07-2013 05:54 PM
mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU
Apologyception

Deep, man. Deep.
04-07-2013 06:05 PM
CurveItAround Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Mean Green
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 07:05 PM by CurveItAround.)
04-07-2013 06:56 PM
Advertisement

OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
This is what I hear in my sleep when I haven't heard from him in a while. 04-cheers

"'Beed. 'Beed's coming. 'Beed's posting. I can feel 'Beed getting ready to post."

Trust me once you get used to it, 'Beed's style can be quite entertaining. And I will say this for you basketball fans, (of which I do not count myself) NO one cares more about Basketball than WKU posters and 'Beed in particular has no issues calling out his administration if they dont do right by the program.

They can ALMOOST rival Memphis fans in their obsession with the round orange ball sport.
04-07-2013 07:01 PM
CivilEng Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: FIU
(04-07-2013 05:32 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  ima have to apologize for my earlier apology. tho' i did mean it. i never meant for my discord to be so bad. but i had 'kinda' planned it.

i'd been getting private messages asking when i was coming to the c-usa board since it looked like western was coming. i refused to enter until president ransdell anounced it.

2 of the moderators are from our old board. mtpikapp and i butted heads often on the sbc board but i came to respect him as one of the smartest guys on the board and he came to understand i never truly meant harm.

he even compared me to a 'bad guy' on 'rasslin. i like to think of myself as a rowdy roddy piper. (think back to what rowdy roddy did to 'superfly snuka')

anyhoo.....another mod asked me when i was coming over. below is a copy of our messages.

i knew in advance the apology would be accepted. why? because everyone loves the redemption story. it tells us that if that person can see the light....then by god....there's room for us.

i once posted on a cultural website with the moniker 'a fallen man'.....you wouldn't believe how many women WANT to take a fallen man and fix him!!!! the worse i confessed the more reaction i got!!! can you believe that?

so.....thank you to all the kind folks that gave me a positive rep. i don't beg for those and i never give out a neg-rep. it's just not me. you folks are good people and i truly look forward to 'controverting' in the future.

dahbeed Wrote:
OwlFamily Wrote:Let me know when you plan to make your "appearance" I'll be sure to brace the mods for your "unique" style. 03-cloud9

but first ima make a splash with a goofy post. nothing profane or outside the aup. then ima do a wrestling 'heel face turn'.

i will get everyone hating me then i'll come over to the good side and hopefully be accepted.

Sincerely.

dahbeed ghandi.

meh
04-07-2013 07:06 PM
TG4 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Ok, you can move your color back to green.

Geez.
04-07-2013 07:24 PM
MinerInWisconsin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UTEP, of course
(04-07-2013 05:32 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  ima have to apologize for my earlier apology. tho' i did mean it. i never meant for my discord to be so bad. but i had 'kinda' planned it.

dahbeed Wrote:

Sincerely.

dahbeed ghandi.

Ahh, so you suffer from attention deficit? Not the disorder, just not enough attention?
04-07-2013 07:33 PM
Side Show Joe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: North Texas
dahbeed is a good guy. Most of the WKU fans are.
04-07-2013 07:42 PM
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

dahbeed Wrote:

Sincerely.

dahbeed ghandi.

So, we're supposed to believe that you're really coming clean this time? This is now the third mask that you've worn here. But, that's obviously your choice to destroy any credibility that you may have had.

The other Hilltopper fans sure appear to be top notch, knowledgeable fans.
04-07-2013 07:55 PM
oldtiger Away

(04-07-2013 07:42 PM)Side Show Joe Wrote:  dahbeed is a good guy. Most of the WKU fans are.

I agree that most WKU fans are really good folks. How would anyone know about this character? He's been 3 different people in 3 days and we're supposed to believe this one is real?
04-07-2013 07:57 PM
RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
I don't think many on here 'get' 'beed...
04-07-2013 08:07 PM
CrushMI Offline
1st String

I Root For: WKU
Beed, when are you going to have your Tiger Woods presser saying you've been rehabilitated?
04-07-2013 08:11 PM
oldtiger Away

(04-07-2013 08:07 PM)RaiderATO Wrote:  I don't think many on here 'get' 'beed...

What are we supposed to "get"?...the 1st beed, the 2nd beed, or the one that appeared today? If he's merely a clown seeking attention, that's fine and I can laugh as much as anyone else. If he ever wants to post anything serious, he's out of luck.
04-07-2013 08:17 PM
Advertisement

UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
WHAT THE F**K?
04-07-2013 09:30 PM
PGPirate Offline
Regulator

I Root For: East Carolina
(04-07-2013 09:30 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  WHAT THE F**K?

This place finally stroked out. RIP CUSAbbs
04-07-2013 09:54 PM
oldtiger Away

(04-07-2013 09:54 PM)PGPirate Wrote:  

It's become obvious that for all of the differences some folks had here, this was/is one of, or perhaps the best conference message board available. There have always been a lot of good folks/discussion here. Perhaps that will continue.
04-07-2013 10:20 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-07-2013 10:20 PM)oldtiger Wrote:  
(04-07-2013 09:54 PM)PGPirate Wrote:  

It's become obvious that for all of the differences some folks had here, this was/is one of, or perhaps the best conference message board available. There have always been a lot of good folks/discussion here. Perhaps that will continue.

You know my thoughts on this.... I'm twisted, but I just can't do the honey boo boo meets alligator hunter swamp thing. Hell, I just sold my building blocks, lincoln logs, and erector set to the pawn shop. I'm out of toys.
04-07-2013 10:28 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.