W. Basketball Comeback in BSC vs. HPU
Bookmark and Share
CamelNick88 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell U
W. Basketball Comeback in BSC vs. HPU
It's not often we talk about women's basketball on here but I think it needs to be noted that tonight's win over High Point in the BSC Tourney was amazing. Down by 24 at one point the women battled all the way back to win the game in OT after just a week earlier getting throttled by High Point. Halftime the game looked out of reach 42-22 HPU with the lead.

Tonisha Baker was incredible tying her career high with 31 points to fuel the comeback. What a great game, even though the men are out there is still hope for the women. Liberty is the only dominant team left in the tourney after all upsets have occurred today. #2 Winthrop lost, #3 Presby lost and Camels beat the #4 seed. They will face Liberty/ GWU winner next round. Could be the second team to win the Big South since returning to the conference.

Thoughts?
03-08-2013 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Small_Wonder Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Campbell
RE: W. Basketball Comeback in BSC vs. HPU
I like following this team. They always seemed to have the funniest time doing videos for CU's youtube channel. They've been pretty solid all year, I wouldn't be too surprised if we pull out an upset.
03-08-2013 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.