Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thoughts on the Liberty Bowl
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
Thoughts on the Liberty Bowl
What are your thoughts on the Liberty bowl? I think that the Liberty bowl would be an awesome venue to rotate between the ACC, SEC, B1G and Big12. I've never been to Memphis but I heard that they have great BBQ and have hot babes. Sounds like an awesome trip.

My guess is the A12 will be looking for other bowl partners moving forward that are better strategic fits, so it makes sense for this bowl to become an ACC/SEC/B1G/Big12 bowl. What are your thoughts?
03-08-2013 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CalallenStang Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: SMU Mustangs
RE: Thoughts on the Liberty Bowl
obvious troll is obvious
03-08-2013 11:53 AM
adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

I Root For: Louisville
I think you missed his point. He means the A12 champion or an A12 tie in vs. (conferences mentioned aboved).

Miko has been around for a long time
03-08-2013 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(03-08-2013 11:57 AM)adcorbett Wrote:  I think you missed his point. He means the A12 champion or an A12 tie in vs. (conferences mentioned aboved).

Miko has been trollingaround for a long time

FIFY
03-08-2013 12:01 PM
Gray Avenger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(1) The Liberty Bowl loves the SEC

(2) The Liberty Bowl is committed to supporting UofM's conference

No others need apply.
03-08-2013 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mattsarz Offline
TV Guide

I Root For: SU, Ariz. St.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...nning-2014

Russell Athletic Bowl is looking for a new partner after the 2013 game and are talking to the Big 12.
03-08-2013 12:03 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(03-08-2013 11:49 AM)miko33 Wrote:  What are your thoughts on the Liberty bowl? I think that the Liberty bowl would be an awesome venue to rotate between the ACC, SEC, B1G and Big12. I've never been to Memphis but I heard that they have great BBQ and have hot babes. Sounds like an awesome trip.

My guess is the A12 will be looking for other bowl partners moving forward that are better strategic fits, so it makes sense for this bowl to become an ACC/SEC/B1G/Big12 bowl. What are your thoughts?

Not for Pitt, their fans don't travel. Cincinnati fans do travel, oh and win bowl games also.
03-08-2013 12:04 PM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU
Folks its Miko, if he's not taking stabs at WVU he is doing so of Memphis. He means no A-10 representation in the Liberty Bowl.
03-08-2013 12:07 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

For NBE fans, Miko33 is a Pitt Troll. He understands that the Liberty is probably the best bowl hope
for us going forward. So he wants to tease us. Hey Miko, we whipped you again in Basketball and
Football.
03-08-2013 12:07 PM
Lord2FLI Away
Peanut Vendor

I Root For: The End
(03-08-2013 11:57 AM)adcorbett Wrote:  I think you missed his point. He means the A12 champion or an A12 tie in vs. (conferences mentioned aboved).

Miko has been around for a long time

lol, yeah, he's been a troll for a long time too
03-08-2013 12:17 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
Miko's posts fall into two categories:

1) On the sports boards, his only goal is to insult schools that are not in the ACC. He's always unsuccessful in hiding his agenda.

2) On the Spin Room board, his posts are consistently logical and intelligent.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 12:32 PM by UConn-SMU.)
03-08-2013 12:30 PM
Advertisement

adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

I Root For: Louisville
Perhaps I missed the trolling. I have not seen him around for a while, but I don;t touch the realignment board.
03-08-2013 12:35 PM
Lord2FLI Away
Peanut Vendor

(03-08-2013 12:35 PM)adcorbett Wrote:  Perhaps I missed the trolling. I have not seen him around for a while, but I don;t touch the realignment board.

Tigeer said it best, when he's not ******* with WVU fans, he's ******* with Memphis fans, we know him well.
03-08-2013 12:37 PM
miko33 Offline

I am not trolling. I know that the A12 is looking to rebrand itself plus realign its bowl set up. Just like the A12 no longer has an interest in the Pinstripe bowl, I wonder if it would want to discard the Liberty bowl too. We already know that the A12 no longer is interested in the Russell Athletics bowl.

Besides, it would be nice to share some of the beer, babes and BBQ that Memphis has to offer. I know these are huge selling points for the U of M and not probably the A12 too.
03-08-2013 12:55 PM
Lord2FLI Away
Peanut Vendor

(03-08-2013 12:55 PM)miko33 Wrote:  I am not trolling. I know that the A12 is looking to rebrand itself plus realign its bowl set up. Just like the A12 no longer has an interest in the Pinstripe bowl, I wonder if it would want to discard the Liberty bowl too. We already know that the A12 no longer is interested in the Russell Athletics bowl.

Besides, it would be nice to share some of the beer, babes and BBQ that Memphis has to offer. I know these are huge selling points for the U of M and not probably the A12 too.

Classic Miko, "I'm not trolling, just asking an innocent question for conversation." This is why you are such a great troll, one of the best I've ever seen, you skirt that edge like you have a Doctorate in it.

Folks, please don't buy into it, it's bull****, he's only asking because he wants to see us argue amongst ourselves.

Also, Miko, keep your grubby fire-breathing paws off our fine Southern Belles.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 01:01 PM by Lord2FLI.)
03-08-2013 12:59 PM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU
Miko thinks he could pick up a babe in Memphis 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao.

Stick with those who are covered up most the year in Pittsburgh.
03-08-2013 01:03 PM
Advertisement

Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
The Liberty Bowl has been around a long time. They aren't going to rush into anything until things settle down.
03-08-2013 01:05 PM
mwp1023 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ECU
Liberty bowl may push a little to have Tulsa added, but I don't see them looking elsewhere.
03-08-2013 01:09 PM
miko33 Offline

(03-08-2013 12:59 PM)Lord2FLI Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 12:55 PM)miko33 Wrote:  I am not trolling. I know that the A12 is looking to rebrand itself plus realign its bowl set up. Just like the A12 no longer has an interest in the Pinstripe bowl, I wonder if it would want to discard the Liberty bowl too. We already know that the A12 no longer is interested in the Russell Athletics bowl.

Classic Miko, "I'm not trolling, just asking an innocent question for conversation." This is why you are such a great troll, one of the best I've ever seen, you skirt that edge like you have a Doctorate in it.

Folks, please don't buy into it, it's bull****, he's only asking because he wants to see us argue amongst ourselves.

I appreciate your kind words. I haven't been to this site for awhile, and it's good to see that there are a lot of posters over here that recognize the wisdom in my posts. Thank you for the affirmation.

But clearly my posts are serious. Most of you know me by now and can vouch for me. I always bring good info that is both informative and thought provoking. I know that the A12 is looking for more strategic tie ups with the MWC, MAC and CUSA. If this isn't public knowledge yet, it will be per my sources. My sources have not steered me wrong yet.

You're welcome.
03-08-2013 01:19 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(03-08-2013 01:19 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 12:59 PM)Lord2FLI Wrote:  

I appreciate your kind words. I haven't been to this site for awhile, and it's good to see that there are a lot of posters over here that recognize the wisdom in my posts. Thank you for the affirmation.

But clearly my posts are serious. Most of you know me by now and can vouch for me. I always bring good info that is both informative and thought provoking. I know that the A12 is looking for more strategic tie ups with the MWC, MAC and CUSA. If this isn't public knowledge yet, it will be per my sources. My sources have not steered me wrong yet.

You're welcome.

Give my regards to Tino.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 01:28 PM by SuperFlyBCat.)
03-08-2013 01:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.