Dennis Felton 8.82% 3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#5 Tim Fuller vs #9 Dennis Felton-Vote for the HC Semifinal #1
ODUR8R Online
All American

I Root For: ODU
#5 Tim Fuller vs #9 Dennis Felton-Vote for the HC Semifinal #1
Tim Fuller is the highest remaining seeded candidate and will provide Dennis Felton with by far his toughest challenge to date.

The winner will move to the Championship and face the winner of Dr. Brett Reed/ Steve Wojciechowski.

Mike Rhoades, Matthew Graves and Kevin Keatts all deserve an asterisk because if we reseeded and started over it can be argued that they could be in here as well so lets keep those names in mind and be pleased if any one of them gets the job.

FINAL FOUR
03-07-2013 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODU_NYG Offline
All American

RE: #5 Tim Fuller vs #9 Dennis Felton-Vote for the HC Semifinal #1
this is an interesting one. I'm surprised that felton lasted this long. Fuller has coached with lots of good HC's, but no HC experience, but missouri runs a pretty up tempo offense which we all want. do you guys consider felton a "re-tread?"
03-08-2013 09:12 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(03-08-2013 09:12 AM)ODU_NYG Wrote:  this is an interesting one. I'm surprised that felton lasted this long. Fuller has coached with lots of good HC's, but no HC experience, but missouri runs a pretty up tempo offense which we all want. do you guys consider felton a "re-tread?"

Felton lasted this long because he came out of the WKU bracket and is the best of that bunch. I doubt he would have made it past the 2nd round in any of the other brackets. I don't really think he is a retread and I think he did well at WKU and about as well as anyone else has done at UGA, but I still think we can do better. We are 3 months ahead of everyone else that may have a vacancy and we have the pick of the litter. I would maybe consider Felton if everyone else was taken already, but that just isn't the case.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 09:19 AM by EverRespect.)
03-08-2013 09:15 AM
DaBigBlue Offline
Heisman

My biggest worry about Tim is he hasn't stayed anywhere more than two years.
03-08-2013 11:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.