Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Houston & SMU Should Not join the what ever league!!!!!
Underdog Offline
All American

I Root For: The American
[split] Houston & SMU Should Not join the what ever league!!!!!
(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  I suggest that the complainers just shut up and do their best to support this new conference work.

Some good your post did at promoting that…. I tried to let this slide but I can’t.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  No school has done more for the Big East and has had as much athletic success in the Big East than UConn.

…and no other school has done more to practically destroy a conference than U-con.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Even so, we were still passed over in realignment by the seven other schools.

Now there’s commitment for you; C-USA schools, "support this new conference" while we wait on the ACC rescue team.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Because of that, we're not getting annual conference payouts of $17 million or $40 million like the inferior schools that left the Big East.

You should be glad your school had the privilege to enjoy the B1G life for awhile. Unfortunately, the C-USA teams that paid to join this ca$h-ta-trophe will never get to experience that much $$.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Instead, we're stuck at $2 million per year in what is essentially C-USA.

U-C:soapbox:N …ACC, I'll sink "at $2 million per year in" BE-C-:patriot:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/colleg...-1.1220027

Please Cin help…

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/...acc-source

If your school feels “stuck at $2 million per year in what is essentially C-USA,” then let it abandon ship like it really wants to do and go try to start another conference again:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketb...onnecticut

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  So if the disgruntled fans from Memphis, ECU, UCF, Houston, etc. are looking for sympathy now, you won't get any from me.

You can’t sound anymore “disgruntled” than what you’ve posted. I hope when the C-USA schools get the right to vote, the first thing they do is Cin U-con sailing straight out of the conference.
03-01-2013 01:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
RE: Houston & SMU Should Not join the what ever league!!!!!
(03-01-2013 01:55 PM)Underdog Wrote:  
(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  I suggest that the complainers just shut up and do their best to support this new conference work.

Some good your post did at promoting that…. I tried to let this slide but I can’t.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  No school has done more for the Big East and has had as much athletic success in the Big East than UConn.

…and no other school has done more to practically destroy a conference than U-con.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Even so, we were still passed over in realignment by the seven other schools.

Now there’s commitment for you; C-USA schools, "support this new conference" while we wait on the ACC rescue team.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Because of that, we're not getting annual conference payouts of $17 million or $40 million like the inferior schools that left the Big East.

You should be glad your school had the privilege to enjoy the B1G life for awhile. Unfortunately, the C-USA teams that paid to join this ca$h-ta-trophe will never get to experience that much $$.

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Instead, we're stuck at $2 million per year in what is essentially C-USA.

Please Cin help…

If your school feels “stuck at $2 million per year in what is essentially C-USA,” then let it abandon ship like it really wants to do and go try to start another conference again:

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  So if the disgruntled fans from Memphis, ECU, UCF, Houston, etc. are looking for sympathy now, you won't get any from me.

You can’t sound anymore “disgruntled” than what you’ve posted. I hope when the C-USA schools get the right to vote, the first thing they do is Cin U-con sailing straight out of the conference.

EMOTICONS!!!!!!
01-ncaabbs04-jawdrop01-lauramac201-wingedeagle02-13-banana:domokun:03-drunk03-zzz03-cloud903-nutkick03-weeping:muttering:03-yawn03-banghead03-lmfao03-shhhh03-hissyfit03-phew03-idea03-pissed03-puke04-chairshot04-rock04-cheers05-nono04-bow05-stirthepot05-mafia05-banCOGSCOGS
03-01-2013 02:30 PM
MWC Tex Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MW
(02-28-2013 09:24 PM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  Let's get the original c-usa together. We are getting screwed by Uconn, USF, and Cincy. They are selling the name and grabbing exit $$$ so we all don't get it.

The BE east name is toxic for the football teams.
check out the ESPN poll. Who do you associate the BE name with, C7 or the football schools. 70% C7. There your proof why the BE name will not fit for the football schools.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...ng-sources
03-01-2013 02:59 PM
Underdog Offline
All American

(03-01-2013 02:30 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  EMOTICONS!!!!!!
01-ncaabbs04-jawdrop01-lauramac201-wingedeagle02-13-banana:domokun:03-drunk03-zzz03-cloud903-nutkick03-weeping:muttering:03-yawn03-banghead03-lmfao03-shhhh03-hissyfit03-phew03-idea03-pissed03-puke04-chairshot04-rock04-cheers05-nono04-bow05-stirthepot05-mafia05-banCOGSCOGS

You could have been a little more EMOTIOCON-ALL...
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 03:05 PM by Underdog.)
03-01-2013 03:04 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC

Please Cin help…

You are such an ass and an idiot. You really should get yourself checked; you seem to have some issues. Maybe those beatings from your wife have taken a toll. Weren't you talking about an IQ below 80? If that's true, that's a shame.

I'm disappointed that UConn passed over by some inferior schools for openings in some of the Big 5 conferences. But realignment isn't over. And if we're never taken by a Big 5 conference, I'm okay with our conference the way it is. I honestly think we have a very good group of schools. I never thought UConn and SMU would be in the same conference. That makes me very happy.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 09:32 PM by UConn-SMU.)
03-01-2013 09:13 PM
Advertisement

UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
(03-01-2013 03:44 PM)Underdog Wrote:  Why can’t the C-USA schools unite and demand their entrance and exit fees be paid because the conference they joined is not what was offered to them? That’s like paying for a trip to Spain and getting :spam: instead.

Therefore, if the C-USA schools would unite, they probably could get most of their fees paid or state that they will bail on this conference and let it BE. The best of what C-USA had left was invited, so there aren't many viable options left that would be willing to take the risk of leaving a stable conference for an unstable one. Consequently, this conference would have no choice but to capitulate to the demands of the C-USA schools. However, if the BE doesn't grant this demand, the problem for the C-USA schools is…

(03-01-2013 03:33 PM)laxtonto Wrote:  ...where would they go?

You have no stake in this conference. You're not a fan of any college team. This is none of your business.
03-01-2013 09:22 PM
BkGold Offline
2nd String

I Root For: SouthernMiss
(02-28-2013 09:24 PM)BullsFanInTX Wrote:  So you'd rather play Old Dominion, UAB, FIU, FAU, Western Kentucky, and Charlotte. OK I get it.

And you guys have been around for how long?
03-02-2013 09:28 AM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(03-02-2013 09:28 AM)BkGold Wrote:  
(02-28-2013 09:24 PM)BullsFanInTX Wrote:  So you'd rather play Old Dominion, UAB, FIU, FAU, Western Kentucky, and Charlotte. OK I get it.

And you guys have been around for how long?

Glad you feel that way. Then you should be happy returning to your board.
03-02-2013 09:30 AM
Underdog Offline
All American

As I stated in another thread that you insulted me in, “this discussion will be continued….”

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=619972&page=11

It’s obvious that the very bad start (which you initiated) in the aforementioned thread has carried over to this thread. You have once again insulted me for using satire to state an opinion about a school (not you) and exposing the condescending content of your post. However, you can’t deny that I have not insulted you once, but you have insulted me in two separate threads. Try rereading what I posted in this thread:

Please Cin help…

Where do I insult you in this post? I used your word “disgruntled” to describe how you sound in your post, which is not the same as calling you “disgruntled.” However, after you post:

You then have the audacity to further post:

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  So if the disgruntled fansfrom Memphis, ECU, UCF, Houston, etc. are looking for sympathy now, you won't get any from me.

You insult supposedly Memphis, ECU, UCF, and Houston fans—what happened to SMU 05-deadhorse
for expressing their disappointment at joining U-Con-ference by telling them to “shut up” and calling them “disgruntled.” You then tell them, “looking for sympathy now, you won't get any from me.”

Yet, you expect sympathy for UCONN when you post:

(02-28-2013 10:48 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  … we were still passed over in realignment by the seven other schools. Because of that, we're not getting annual conference payouts of $17 million or $40 million like the inferior schools that left the Big East.

Then you indirectly insult the C-USA schools by posting:

We all know that UCONN doesn’t want to be here. I even provided links above to prove this, so you shouldn’t take it as a personal insult when that fact is pointed out. Moreover, you give the impression that UCONN is such a $uperior school when compared to other schools with statements like “inferior schools that left the Big East” and “we're stuck at $2 million per year in what is essentially C-USA.”

Furthermore, regarding your personal insult towards me below:

(03-01-2013 09:13 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  You are such an ass and an idiot. You really should get yourself checked; you seem to have some issues. Maybe those beatings from your wife have taken a toll. Weren't you talking about an IQ below 80? If that's true, that's a shame.

I can overlook your ass-end-9 insult of me, but your "beatings from your wife" comment was totally unwarranted. In case you are not aware, spousal abuse is an epidemic in this country and has probably occurred again by the time you finish reading this post:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10041870.htm
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 08:46 AM by Underdog.)
03-03-2013 08:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.