Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some Miami fun facts after Harbaugh's victory
Bookmark and Share
DICK Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Some Miami fun facts after Harbaugh's victory
This was posted on Hawktalk, and I just knew that my friend LK would appreciate these.

Miami is

1. 1 of 5 schools with 2 different alums as superbowl winning coachs. Arkansas (Johnson, Switzer) E. Illinois ( Peyton, Shanahan) Dayton (Noll, Gruden) Miami ( Ewbank, Harbaugh) San Jose (Walsh, Vermeil)

2. 1 of 2 schools with a superbowl winning coach and a super bowl winning QB, and the only school with 2 winnning coachs plus the QB. Miami ( Roethlisberger, Ewbank, Harbaugh) Purdue (Stam, Dawson)

3. 1 of 4 schools with a president and a super bowl winning QB (Michigan, Stanford, Navy, Miami (B. Harrison, Roethlisberger), and the only school with a president, a SB winning QB, and a SB winning coach
02-04-2013 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
RE: Some Miami fun facts after Harbaugh's victory
Good facts, thanks for the share. A little bit of a bragging point.
02-04-2013 09:32 PM
Okie Chippewa Offline
All American

I Root For: The MAC
Another fun fact. Miami is #1 in the MAC for per capita brie and pinot noir consumption.
02-05-2013 01:05 PM
exCincy Kid Offline
All American

I Root For:
...I still prefer white wine, Okie! :)
02-05-2013 01:17 PM
Advertisement

Bang Burger Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Victory
(02-05-2013 01:05 PM)Okie Chippewa Wrote:  Another fun fact. Miami is #1 in the MAC for per capita brie and pinot noir consumption.

Hey, Miamians still drink vast amounts of beer. I'm in Hawaii now, and I have dined at the Kona Brewing Company 3 times in 5 days.
02-05-2013 07:41 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(02-04-2013 08:02 PM)DICK Wrote:  This was posted on Hawktalk, and I just knew that my friend LK would appreciate these.

Miami is

1. 1 of 5 schools with 2 different alums as superbowl winning coachs. Arkansas (Johnson, Switzer) E. Illinois ( Peyton, Shanahan) Dayton (Noll, Gruden) Miami ( Ewbank, Harbaugh) San Jose (Walsh, Vermeil)

2. 1 of 2 schools with a superbowl winning coach and a super bowl winning QB, and the only school with 2 winnning coachs plus the QB. Miami ( Roethlisberger, Ewbank, Harbaugh) Purdue (Stam, Dawson)

What about Brees?
02-06-2013 08:24 AM
bobcat95 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(02-06-2013 08:24 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 08:02 PM)DICK Wrote:  This was posted on Hawktalk, and I just knew that my friend LK would appreciate these.

Miami is

What about Brees?

Is that the plural of brie? Miami Grads?
02-06-2013 09:20 AM
DICK Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(02-06-2013 08:24 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  

Miami is

What about Brees?

Good point.
02-07-2013 10:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.