Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congratz to McClellan and Brown......
Bookmark and Share
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Congratz to McClellan and Brown......
Congratz go out to Albert McClellan and Omar Brown, they have done someting they have always dreamed about. Win a Superbowl.
02-03-2013 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mufanatehc Offline
Hmm...

I Root For: BSU, EHC, & MU
RE: Congratz to McClellan and Brown......
Gotta feel bad for Moss though. I feel like if Kaepernick threw it to him instead of Davis on that last drive, the outcome of the game would have been different. Moss had his man beat and a clear path to the endzone, while Davis had 2 on him.
02-03-2013 10:56 PM
WinOrLoseEAGLE Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(02-03-2013 10:56 PM)mufanatehc Wrote:  Gotta feel bad for Moss though. I feel like if Kaepernick threw it to him instead of Davis on that last drive, the outcome of the game would have been different. Moss had his man beat and a clear path to the endzone, while Davis had 2 on him.

And still, the ball hit Davis in the hands and without any defensive guys arms in between or on the ball. Tough catch but a "should have been caught" pass.

Maybe it's I dislike Moss and his arrogance.
02-03-2013 10:58 PM
Advertisement

HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
(02-03-2013 10:56 PM)mufanatehc Wrote:  Gotta feel bad for Moss though. I feel like if Kaepernick threw it to him instead of Davis on that last drive, the outcome of the game would have been different. Moss had his man beat and a clear path to the endzone, while Davis had 2 on him.

Game should have probably never been that close. I have a feeling if there was no power serge in the SuperDome the 49ers would have been blown out. Kapernack was raddled to no end at that point.
02-03-2013 11:08 PM
MUHERD76 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall Thundering Herd

He was open big time on that play running down the middle of the field. So much that even Phil Simms pointed it out.
02-03-2013 11:28 PM
Advertisement

cocky Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall
That's what SF gets for not throwing to Moss. Morons.
02-03-2013 11:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
Vonta Leach/ ECU gets one for the Ravens.

Him, CJ Wilson/Packers, and then I believe Robert Jones and John Jett for the Cowboys during those mid 90s runs.
02-04-2013 12:11 AM
Advertisement

TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
I heard the chant "BRUUUUUUUUUCE" a couple times in that game. That gave me chills when he came out as a fullback. He made some sick blocks!
02-04-2013 05:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
I can't help but wonder if that purple/gold confetti was left over from the New Orleans Bowl. 03-drunk

Super Bowl Champion Pirates
Vonta Leach (FB) Ravens 2013
Linval Joseph (DL) Giants 2012
C.J. Wilson (DL) Packers 2011
Guy Whimper (OL) Giants 2008
DeVone Claybrooks (DT) Buccaneers 2003
George Koonce (LB) Packers 1997
John Jett (P) Cowboys 1996, 94
Robert Jones (LB) Cowboys 1996, 94, 93
Vinson Smith (LB) Cowboys 1993
Earnest Byner (RB) Redskins 1992
Reggie Branch (RB) Redskins 1988
Steve Hamilton (DE) Redskins 1988
Zack Valentine (LB) Steelers 1980
02-04-2013 07:31 AM
r2pirate Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(02-04-2013 12:11 AM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  Vonta Leach/ ECU gets one for the Ravens.

Him, CJ Wilson/Packers, and then I believe Robert Jones and John Jett for the Cowboys during those mid 90s runs.

Vonta Leach (ECU/Ravens) named 45 out of top 100 players in NFL. An outstanding football player (Pro-Bowl) but a greater person who gives back to his community and school. A role model for all of us to follow.
02-04-2013 08:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.