Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

So apparently Southern Miss thinks they're a Big 12 candidate
Bookmark and Share
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

I Root For: HOUSTON!!!!
So apparently Southern Miss thinks they're a Big 12 candidate
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 05:33 PM by Cougar Paws.)
02-01-2013 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

07owl Offline
All American

I Root For: Rice
RE: So apparently Southern Miss thinks they're a Big 12 candidate
You have too much free time
02-01-2013 05:37 PM
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:37 PM)07owl Wrote:  You have too much free time

I have only 1 class on Fridays.
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
Do I detect some "***** envy" from the coug fan?
BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

49-28
02-01-2013 05:38 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:32 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34109

http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34088

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

I'm not seeing what you're seeing in those threads.

I fully expect a slide into oblivion. Our place in the world has been made clear. If it were up to me, we'd drop football if we don't get out of CUSA in the very next round of changes.

There's no need to rub it in. We were a good friend to UH and gave you a decent rival while you were in exile. You owe us condolences, if anything.
02-01-2013 05:40 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

(02-01-2013 05:32 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34109

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

correction. one guy with broadband thinks southern miss is a big 12 candidate.
02-01-2013 05:43 PM
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:40 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  I'm not seeing what you're seeing in those threads.

I fully expect a slide into oblivion. Our place in the world has been made clear. If it were up to me, we'd drop football if we don't get out of CUSA in the very next round of changes.

There's no need to rub it in. We were a good friend to UH and gave you a decent rival while you were in exile. You owe us condolences, if anything.

I used to consider USM a friend UNTIL they screwed us and the conference out of millions of dollars. You reap what you sow. Did you guys HONESTLY think we and the others were going to do you a favor and invite you to the nBE after what you guys did that day?

What you did at the 2011 CUSA championship game has very very grave consequences.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 05:49 PM by Cougar Paws.)
02-01-2013 05:48 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:48 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 05:40 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  I'm not seeing what you're seeing in those threads.

I used to consider USM a friend UNTIL they screwed us and the conference out of millions of dollars. You reap what you sow. Did you guys HONESTLY think we and the others were going to do you a favor and invite you to the nBE?

What you did at the 2011 CUSA championship game has very very grave consequences.

Dude, it was a football game. I really don't understand what the hell else we were supposed to do. You're basically saying you want to play rigged games. That's horrible. If you're trolling, or joking, then you have my congratulations on a job well done. If you're serious... WTF?
02-01-2013 05:51 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That forum has so few credible posters, you can count them on one hand. Thats the board for those who feel a constant need to complain, ***** and use the fword freely.

But does our administration communicate with b12 officials often, Yes they do. Our current AD played qb here when Mack Brown was an assitant. Our ad communicates with those guys to see how he can put us in the best position to move whereever the opportunity might arise. For that you cant blame or even make fun of him.
02-01-2013 05:54 PM
T_Won1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
It doesn't sound too far-fetched to me. Imagine what they could do with "AQ money"!
02-01-2013 05:57 PM
Advertisement

BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

(02-01-2013 05:54 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  That forum has so few credible posters, you can count them on one hand.

03-yawn
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 05:58 PM by BeagleUSM.)
02-01-2013 05:57 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:54 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That forum has so few credible posters, you can count them on one hand. Thats the board for those who feel a constant need to complain, ***** and use the fword freely.

But does our administration communicate with b12 officials often, Yes they do. Our current AD played qb here when Mack Brown was an assitant. Our ad communicates with those guys to see how he can put us in the best position to move whereever the opportunity might arise. For that you cant blame or even make fun of him.

UH's athletic department has been doing a Keystone Kops routine since Jack Pardee left IMHO. They're in no place to question anything that goes on at USM.

What can you say about a place that expects you to throw games for them? I guess it at least explains how Foolane got in.
02-01-2013 05:58 PM
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:51 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  Dude, it was a football game. I really don't understand what the hell else we were supposed to do. You're basically saying you want to play rigged games. That's horrible. If you're trolling, or joking, then you have my congratulations on a job well done. If you're serious... WTF?

Why do you think UMass is a candidate ahead of USM after all of the western schools and every service academy not named Navy said no ? The Boston Market isn't really that valuable at this point...

Don't you think there is a reason why there isn't much support for USM right now, even with all of the former CUSA schools giving Aresco their input. We all know market isn't the only thing driving this movement.
02-01-2013 05:58 PM
AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 05:58 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 05:51 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  Dude, it was a football game. I really don't understand what the hell else we were supposed to do. You're basically saying you want to play rigged games. That's horrible. If you're trolling, or joking, then you have my congratulations on a job well done. If you're serious... WTF?

Why do you think UMass is a candidate ahead of USM after all of the western schools and every service academy not named Navy said no ? The Boston Market isn't really that valuable at this point...

Don't you think there is a reason why there isn't much support for USM right now, even with all of the former CUSA schools giving Aresco their input. We all know market isn't the only thing driving this movement.

UMass is a huge school in one of the wealthiest markets in the world. If we're really #2 to them, it's an honor. And I can't imagine anyone outside of a few UH fanboys really thinks USM wins too much to be in a good conference. Your logic there really puzzles me.
02-01-2013 06:02 PM
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 06:02 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  UMass is a huge school in one of the wealthiest markets in the world. If we're really #2 to them, it's an honor. And I can't imagine anyone outside of a few UH fanboys really thinks USM wins too much to be in a good conference. Your logic there really puzzles me.

"Winning too much" isn't the issue. Far from it. It's the timing. That was the last game you have won in the past 14 months.

When everything is all said and done, you guys will ask yourselves, "In the end, was winning that game really worth it?"
02-01-2013 06:12 PM
Advertisement

nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(02-01-2013 06:12 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 06:02 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  UMass is a huge school in one of the wealthiest markets in the world. If we're really #2 to them, it's an honor. And I can't imagine anyone outside of a few UH fanboys really thinks USM wins too much to be in a good conference. Your logic there really puzzles me.

"Winning too much" isn't the issue. Far from it. It's the timing. That was the last game you have won in the past 14 months.

When everything is all said and done, you guys will ask yourselves, "In the end, was winning that game really worth it?"

The stupidity of this poster amazes me. Are all Houston's fans this ignorant?
02-01-2013 06:16 PM
Cougar Paws Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 06:16 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  The stupidity of this poster amazes me. Are all Houston's fans this ignorant?

Ok then smart one. Tell me why you think the nBE hasn't came for USM yet?
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 06:18 PM by Cougar Paws.)
02-01-2013 06:18 PM
T_Won1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
(02-01-2013 06:18 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 06:16 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  The stupidity of this poster amazes me. Are all Houston's fans this ignorant?

Ok then smart one. Tell me why you think the nBE hasn't came for USM yet?

I can't believe someone hasn't figure it out yet: it's all about how many TV sets are within 25 miles of the campus.
02-01-2013 06:22 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
(02-01-2013 05:48 PM)Cougar Paws Wrote:  I used to consider USM a friend UNTIL they screwed us and the conference out of millions of dollars. You reap what you sow. Did you guys HONESTLY think we and the others were going to do you a favor and invite you to the nBE after what you guys did that day?

You should have played better bit#h. You screwed yourself. No one else....

Welcome to ignore
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 06:25 PM by HerdZoned.)
02-01-2013 06:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.