Last Linemen
Bookmark and Share
ReturnOfMommaBear Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ETSU
Last Linemen
Are you really a "Last Linemen"??

Just curious.

Too many people are asking "who you are"... given that I know all the last linemen and I've not figured it out... I'm curious too.

You can keep slamming the "rating" thing, I didn't even know anything had been written until another poster pointed it out. You've called me "names" that I'm pretty sure the vast majority on this forum would never use to describe me. I can't control or protest the ratings evidently. So I'll just call you out on them here.

People can disagree with me all day long, I welcome the exchange but I think most people on here know that I'm a pretty reasonable person most of the time, even with the people I don't personally get along with, I doubt I'd be accused of being unreasonable. We trade the barbs, take the heat. Our new friend isn't quite as interested in being challenged on his stupid comments, so he has to be ugly on a "rating rant"???

I've been around ETSU Athletics since before you were born. If you don't like that I do know lots and lots and lots of things about what has gone on here and other places, tough crap. You choose ugly... prove to us that you are a "last linemen" or change your name and grow a pair. Tell us who you are... speak up big boy.

To the other posters, sorry about this little outburst, but MommaBear is going to get to the bottom of this one... . I can't stand a poser much less a poser who doesn't understand the dynamics of the message board and how this place works.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 07:53 AM by ReturnOfMommaBear.)
01-17-2013 07:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

72Grad Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: East Tennessee
RE: Last Linemen
(01-17-2013 07:43 AM)ReturnOfMommaBear Wrote:  Are you really a "Last Linemen"??

Just curious.

Too many people are asking "who you are"... given that I know all the last linemen and I've not figured it out... I'm curious too.

You can keep slamming the "rating" thing, I didn't even know anything had been written until another poster pointed it out. You've called me "names" that I'm pretty sure the vast majority on this forum would never use to describe me. I can't control or protest the ratings evidently. So I'll just call you out on them here.

People can disagree with me all day long, I welcome the exchange but I think most people on here know that I'm a pretty reasonable person most of the time, even with the people I don't personally get along with, I doubt I'd be accused of being unreasonable. We trade the barbs, take the heat. Our new friend isn't quite as interested in being challenged on his stupid comments, so he has to be ugly on a "rating rant"???

I've been around ETSU Athletics since before you were born. If you don't like that I do know lots and lots and lots of things about what has gone on here and other places, tough crap. You choose ugly... prove to us that you are a "last linemen" or change your name and grow a pair. Tell us who you are... speak up big boy.

To the other posters, sorry about this little outburst, but MommaBear is going to get to the bottom of this one... . I can't stand a poser much less a poser who doesn't understand the dynamics of the message board and how this place works.

What have I missed? I know who the last linemen were also because my son was on those teams. The MommaBear I know was more partial to linemen then any other position.
01-17-2013 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2nd String

(01-17-2013 11:24 AM)72Grad Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 07:43 AM)ReturnOfMommaBear Wrote:  Are you really a "Last Linemen"??

Just curious.

What have I missed? I know who the last linemen were also because my son was on those teams. The MommaBear I know was more partial to linemen then any other position.

I'm an Honorary "Dog of War" for jeez-sakes... I got a tatoo on my ankle because of a double-dog-dare from a Real Lineman. I guess the poor guy either realized that he was tangling with a real person that a real football player would have emailed back when I send him something several weeks ago OR he's just not a "last linemen" and needs to change that handle of his. I didn't realize how many former players read this forum, they don't post but they are laughing at enjoying the manhunt.
01-17-2013 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
Better have a hunting license or the game warden will get ya.
01-17-2013 01:29 PM
2nd String

(01-17-2013 01:29 PM)Buccaneerlover Wrote:  Better have a hunting license or the game warden will get ya.

Or we could just cruise on down the road.

Did you know there was an "ignore button"... why didn't I know about that one a long time ago, this place would have been more fun.
01-17-2013 01:39 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors
Well if youre heading west you can eliminate cabbies. Theyre all undocumented immigrants, Refugees amd high school dropouts.
Perhaps look at the banned hot dog vendors or perhaps a butthurt ex employee... The ignore button is there but if someone quotes out of it you can still see the stupidity raining like dollar bills at the nudie bar.
01-17-2013 02:27 PM
Advertisement

TheShadow Offline
2nd String

(01-17-2013 01:39 PM)ReturnOfMommaBear Wrote:  Did you know there was an "ignore button"... why didn't I know about that one a long time ago, this place would have been more fun.

04-jawdrop THERE'S AN IGNORE BUTTON?!?!?!

[Image: spock.gif]
01-17-2013 02:28 PM
PittsburghBucs Offline
Banned

I Root For: Justice
Lover, your jealousy, once again, is showing.

Actually, the ratings are a joke. I had a 22 the other day until Rod started playing with the ratings. I have banned posters giving me negatives, the same people voting over and over, it's pathetic.

So I wouldn't worry about it, Kim. Only a fool would take a rating instead of one's actual words seriously, anyhow.
01-17-2013 04:09 PM
2nd String

(01-17-2013 04:09 PM)PittsburghBucs Wrote:  Lover, your jealousy, once again, is showing.

Actually, the ratings are a joke. I had a 22 the other day until Rod started playing with the ratings. I have banned posters giving me negatives, the same people voting over and over, it's pathetic.

So I wouldn't worry about it, Kim. Only a fool would take a rating instead of one's actual words seriously, anyhow.

I know, it's the principle. This guy is a poser and won't identify himself to me. At least most of us on here would be honest about who we are if we were going to represent a certain "faction"... I can take the negative but I don't deserve his "name calling" and his stupidity. I just called him out for being stupid on some of this posts and he went all pissy wimp on me.
01-17-2013 04:24 PM
PittsburghBucs Offline
Banned

You know how much damage I have had to endure because of people posting lies about me on here behind a cloak of anonymity?

Do you have any idea?

Do you know how many people on here think that's perfectly acceptable, too?
01-17-2013 04:27 PM
etsudolfan Offline
2nd String

(01-17-2013 04:24 PM)ReturnOfMommaBear Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 04:09 PM)PittsburghBucs Wrote:  Lover, your jealousy, once again, is showing.

I know, it's the principle. This guy is a poser and won't identify himself to me. At least most of us on here would be honest about who we are if we were going to represent a certain "faction"... I can take the negative but I don't deserve his "name calling" and his stupidity. I just called him out for being stupid on some of this posts and he went all pissy wimp on me.

I have a theory......maybe its really the same person who scammed Manti Te'O 03-idea
01-17-2013 04:41 PM
Advertisement

PittsburghBucs Offline
Banned

I have a theory that you need to tell us who that woman is and what she looks like today.
01-17-2013 04:48 PM
etsudolfan Offline
2nd String

(01-17-2013 04:48 PM)PittsburghBucs Wrote:  I have a theory that you need to tell us who that woman is and what she looks like today.

the woman in my sig?! I wish I knew! She was a hottie back in the day!
01-17-2013 05:00 PM
Mister Jennings Offline
1st String

(01-17-2013 05:00 PM)etsudolfan Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 04:48 PM)PittsburghBucs Wrote:  I have a theory that you need to tell us who that woman is and what she looks like today.

the woman in my sig?! I wish I knew! She was a hottie back in the day!

That picture is from an ETSU yearbook. Perhaps she's identified in there.
01-17-2013 05:42 PM
etsuBucsFan1988 Offline
Millennial Grief Counselor

I Root For: ETSU Hoops
From ETSU's Flickr page....

"ETSU Sports Queen Yvonne Wheelock gives instructions to members of the football team, 1970."
01-17-2013 05:52 PM
PittsburghBucs Offline
Banned

And when Yvonne was no longer around in 1971, the brokenhearted team went winless.

Now it can be told.
01-17-2013 06:24 PM
Advertisement

2nd String

(01-17-2013 06:24 PM)PittsburghBucs Wrote:  And when Yvonne was no longer around in 1971, the brokenhearted team went winless.

Now it can be told.

She's be about 63-64 now. Reality must suck. 05-offtopic lol
01-17-2013 06:38 PM
RodShaw2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
01-17-2013 06:52 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Babe.
01-17-2013 09:32 PM
PittsburghBucs Offline
Banned

Bare feet?

How east Tennessee.
01-17-2013 10:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.