Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] ACC getting even more OB $$
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
[split] ACC getting even more OB $$
(01-10-2013 09:52 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  I'd wait before celebrating too awful much. The Syracuse message board hasn't proven to be a realistic source of truthful information in the past.

Instead of ripping everything...tell me soothsayer what your Tiger board insiders say...I mean you guys had your bags packed in May...so you obviously have some good intel there.
01-10-2013 10:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline
I'm not an ACC cheerleader

I Root For: Clemson and ECU
RE: ACC getting even more OB $$
(01-10-2013 10:02 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 09:52 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  I'd wait before celebrating too awful much. The Syracuse message board hasn't proven to be a realistic source of truthful information in the past.

Instead of ripping everything...tell me soothsayer what your Tiger board insiders say...I mean you guys had your bags packed in May...so you obviously have some good intel there.

I never claimed that the Clemson boards have all the answers like YOU Syracuse (emphasis on YOU) folks have done.

I can tick off several examples where not only was the supposed folks "in the know" from the Syracuse message board were not only off, they were outright wrong. I seem to recall the last time we had a thread about something originated from the Syracuse board I asked you to provide an example of something they got right and you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs.

I am quickly determining that the folks of Pack Pride may have some serious competition when it comes to delusional fanboy message boards in the ACC.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:11 PM by catdaddy_2402.)
01-10-2013 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TexanMark Offline
Legend

(01-10-2013 10:11 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  

I never claimed that the Clemson boards have all the answers like YOU Syracuse (emphasis on YOU) folks have done.

I can tick off several examples where not only was the supposed folks "in the know" from the Syracuse message board were not only off, they were outright wrong. I seem to recall the last time we had a thread about something originated from the Syracuse board I asked you to provide an example of something they got right and you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs.

I am quickly determining that the folks of Pack Pride may have some serious competition when it comes to delusional fanboy message boards in the ACC.

Hmmm don't remember it that way...I don't do board post research projects on demand from you. So now you claim I in specific and Cuse fans in general have all the answers? You obviously have some issues.

I supply what I hear from my contacts...you read and decide for yourself. I think the vast majority of the other posters here have been appreciative of any realignment/bowl intel supplied by this contact.

Ok any other regular posting ACC fans not want to hear what the Syracuse insider I quote says anymore?

I have one nay for CatDaddy
Others?

I'll follow your wishes.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:36 PM by TexanMark.)
01-10-2013 10:35 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

RE: [split] ACC getting even more OB $$
Got to love cheerleaders.
01-10-2013 10:40 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

(01-10-2013 10:35 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  

Hmmm don't remember it that way...I don't do board post research projects on demand from you. So now you claim I in specific and Cuse fans in general have all the answers? You obviously have some issues.

I supply what I hear from my contacts...you read and decide for yourself. I think the vast majority of the other posters here have been appreciative of any realignment/bowl intel supplied by this contact.

Ok any other regular posting ACC fans not want to hear what the Syracuse insider I quote says anymore?

Others?

I'll follow your wishes.
It really doesn't matter. Your fellow cheerleaders have your back.

I long for the days of the old ACC Board where one could have an honest discussion about the conference.
01-10-2013 10:44 PM
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline

Let's keep this up top
01-10-2013 10:45 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

Again, to the top
01-10-2013 10:49 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

(01-10-2013 10:44 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  

Others?

I'll follow your wishes.

I long for the days of the old ACC Board where one could have an honest discussion about the conference.

Sorry if the board or any sports forum doesn't fit your narrative. This board is an opinion, rumor and news board about mostly ACC topics. Honest discussion? Yeah okay...so are you the judge is what is honest?
01-10-2013 10:53 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

(01-10-2013 10:53 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:02 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Instead of ripping everything...tell me soothsayer what your Tiger board insiders say...I mean you guys had your bags packed in May...so you obviously have some good intel there.

Others?

I'll follow your wishes.

Sorry if the board or any sports forum doesn't fit your narrative. This board is an opinion, rumor and news board about mostly ACC topics. Honest discussion? Yeah okay...so are you the judge is what is honest?

No.

But evidently based on how things have transpired in this thread to have an opinion on here I need to pick up a pair of pom poms.

Again, I miss the old ACC Board that this one replaced.
01-10-2013 10:58 PM
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline

Right back to the top.

No pom poms here.
01-10-2013 10:59 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

ttt
01-10-2013 11:10 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

(01-10-2013 10:58 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:11 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  I never claimed that the Clemson boards have all the answers like YOU Syracuse (emphasis on YOU) folks have done.

Others?

I'll follow your wishes.

No.

But evidently based on how things have transpired in this thread to have an opinion on here I need to pick up a pair of pom poms.

So in your reality, anyone who disagrees with your rhetoric is an ACC Cheerleader? Got it...you've made that very clear since Day 1.

You can have an opinion but the way you deliver it is to attack and show no respect.
01-10-2013 11:24 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

again ttt
01-10-2013 11:27 PM
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline

(01-10-2013 11:24 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:35 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Hmmm don't remember it that way...I don't do board post research projects on demand from you. So now you claim I in specific and Cuse fans in general have all the answers? You obviously have some issues.

Others?

I'll follow your wishes.

No.

So in your reality, anyone who disagrees with your rhetoric is an ACC Cheerleader? Got it...you've made that very clear since Day 1.

You can have an opinion but the way you deliver it is to attack and show no respect.

Well, the first reaction to being attacked is to attack back.

It will be a cold day in hell before I pick up a pair of pom-poms.
01-10-2013 11:29 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

(01-10-2013 11:29 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 11:24 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:44 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  It really doesn't matter. Your fellow cheerleaders have your back.

No.

Well, the first reaction to being attacked is to attack back.

It will be a cold day in hell before I pick up a pair of pom-poms.

03-lmfao Precious considering your first post in this thread was a pointed attack at Me and Cuse fans and got moved to the Smack Board.

This thread hasn't gone well for you.
01-10-2013 11:33 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline

yo ttt
01-10-2013 11:33 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Cat... Mark... Mark... Cat...

PUT EACH OTHER ON IGNORE.... NOW
01-10-2013 11:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.