Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

As conference play starts, who is going to be the top teams
Bookmark and Share
SgtGoldenEagle Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
MyBB As conference play starts, who is going to be the top teams
It is now time that most of the remaining games will be in conference, so who will be the teams to watch? I understand Memphis has to be one and I am guessing USM has now reach the point they will be a contender, but I am not a big basketball person. I would like for some of you who are BB fans to help me know what to look for.
01-02-2013 01:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Blazer88 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UAB
RE: As conference play starts, who is going to be the top teams
USM,UTEP, and Memphis. UAB will be better than their record and probably finish pretty high. I want to say Marshall, but I think they have some injuries.
01-02-2013 01:44 PM
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
You can't really look at our record and judge our team based on the amount of injuries see had to key contributors as well as what was supposed to be our starting PG up until the 1st week of the season getting sat by the NCAA. We are going to be a different teams with everyone returning from injuries as well as Kelvin Amayo now eligible and on the team which means Kane can move back to SG and with Amayo and Kane in their roles, it doesn't make the NCAA benching of Kareem Canty as harsh as we should have a solid PG playing the position... At least we hope. We still have some bugs to work out, but they have been practicing over the Xmas break and we have Deleware State tonight who as far as I can tell isnt that good so hopefully they can get another win and get used to playing in their new roles.

The key is Amayo stepping up and into the PG spot, Kane coming back, Tinnon getting out of his "funk", and the Scarver and Pittman continuing to play as they have. The rest can contribute as they have and we should be able to play with anyone.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 02:22 PM by MU ATO.)
01-02-2013 02:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
ECU I think will play a spoiler role. I'd be willing to say we can crack the top half of the standings.
01-02-2013 02:26 PM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
Memphis > everyone else.
01-02-2013 02:34 PM
BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

I Root For: Southern Miss
Memphis is by far the most talented but they're held back by coaching. Should be another fun year in CUSA basketball
01-02-2013 02:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.