Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Fabulous Foleys win another!
Bookmark and Share
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
The Fabulous Foleys win another!
Another big win for the ladies tonight. Jeanette Meriex looked like Matt Mouzy, hitting three pointer after three pointer. Defense played lights out. We missed some layups we should have made, but all in all a very good win against another Conference USA team. Coach Foley keeps turning out winner after winner. It's absolutely amazing. And this is a young team. I understand we're bringing in three bigs and one guard next year. We only have one Senior, but she's our best three point shooter, so hopefully someone will blossom at that spot. Young players are getting some playing time and contributing. Fun team to watch.04-cheers
12-18-2012 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
RE: The Fabulous Foleys win another!
Whoever on the Ladies staff that coaches the free throw shooters and the layup shooters probably needs to be fired(said in jest). Our free throw shooting and all the layups we miss is embarassing, and it's going to cost us in a close game, and there will be close games in conference play. That statement was not made in jest.

I'm sure Foley is working on the problems, and I'd guess that they probably shoot hundreds in practice, but for some reason it isn't doing much good.
12-18-2012 11:04 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: The Fabulous Foleys win another!
(12-18-2012 11:04 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  Whoever on the Ladies staff that coaches the free throw shooters and the layup shooters probably needs to be fired(said in jest). Our free throw shooting and all the layups we miss is embarassing, and it's going to cost us in a close game, and there will be close games in conference play. That statement was not made in jest.

I'm sure Foley is working on the problems, and I'd guess that they probably shoot hundreds in practice, but for some reason it isn't doing much good.

It's going to come down to UALR and MTSU like it always does. Hope we continue to add up enough wins so that the tournament final is not do or die with regard to going to the NCAA tournament. We have to pedigree now to get an at-large bid if we win 25 games.
12-18-2012 11:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.