Re: USF completes 2006 Out of Conference
Cubanbull Wrote:Schedule:
September 2nd Mc Neese St at HOME
September 9th Florida International HOME
September 16th AT UCF
September 23rd AT Kansas
October 14th AT North Carolina

Looks very good for the Bulls no Penn States or Miamis on the reoad

You guys will go undefeated ooc. Especially with that stud new qb you got. I would love to see you take another shot at Penn St or Miami.
12-20-2005 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user
asdlbull Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

i'm def going to that ucf game. Gotta beat them down again!

GO BULLS!
12-20-2005 10:37 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

the 16th won't be kind to USF.
12-20-2005 10:41 AM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

LOL Too early to talk smack but i remember plenty of similar predictions prior to September 17th 2005 and we all know the outcome of that one 02-13-banana

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot
12-20-2005 10:46 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Cubanbull Wrote:LOL Too early to talk smack but i remember plenty of similar predictions prior to September 17th 2005 and we all know the outcome of that one 02-13-banana

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

I never predicted anything like that. I realized that our team was insanely young and it will only be their 2nd game of the year.
12-20-2005 01:54 PM
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

maybe you didnt but there were plenty of your fellow Knights predicting a win after the SC game all the way until game time. The CUSA board was full of crap at how the Knights were going to show the Bulls a thing or two.
Well once game started it was all about USF schooling the Knights how to play the game. I loved watching your fans talking all that crap in the parking lots and the stands and then in the third quarter start hitting the exits. LOL
And how about the doom and gloom in your Rivals board after that game, the great OLeary was almost ready to be ridden out of town by most of your fans.
So we shall see what happens this year but i think you guys are a couple of recruiting classes from catching the Bulls and from what i see USF getting so far this year the BCS affiliation will deepen that gap. So this comming year might be the Knights best shot but it may still not be good enough.
31-14 is a BIG gap to overcome.
12-20-2005 04:34 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF

The Knight Time Wrote:
Cubanbull Wrote:LOL Too early to talk smack but i remember plenty of similar predictions prior to September 17th 2005 and we all know the outcome of that one 02-13-banana

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

I never predicted anything like that. I realized that our team was insanely young and it will only be their 2nd game of the year.

I love all these UCF revisionists. UCF was running smack for years. Nothing wrong with that...it's all in good fun. At least you are not like gur/STK/sirgalahad who has been hiding since Sept 17th...

BTW....you guys are going to get demolished again.
12-20-2005 05:58 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

CyberBull Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

I love all these UCF revisionists. UCF was running smack for years. Nothing wrong with that...it's all in good fun. At least you are not like gur/STK/sirgalahad who has been hiding since Sept 17th...

Are we? Perhaps our entire team returning after this year will have something to say about that. You showed us Andre Hall this year. Next year, you'll get to meet Kevin Smith behind an offensive line that has been playing together for 3 years.
12-20-2005 06:08 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Cubanbull Wrote:31-14 is a BIG gap to overcome.

It's not a gap. It's one game. We got beat by a larger margin by USM, yet if we lined up again on a field it'd be a totally different game.
12-20-2005 06:10 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I love how you guys are the only ones that can improve from one year to the next.
Here is a quick hint, that offense of yours that couldnt do anything against our Defense. Will face a defense that will return ALL but 3 starters and one that had back ups play plenty of time.

The offense returns ALL wide receivers, it loses some lineman but it returns back ups with experience. Yes we lose Hall but we should be more balanced next year. by the time we play you guys in game 3 our offense should be set.
as i said we will see what happens on the field until then the ONLY FACT is that we beat you guys 31-14 and could had been a lot worse.
12-20-2005 06:37 PM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Cubanbull Wrote:I love how you guys are the only ones that can improve from one year to the next.
Here is a quick hint, that offense of yours that couldnt do anything against our Defense. Will face a defense that will return ALL but 3 starters and one that had back ups play plenty of time.

The offense returns ALL wide receivers, it loses some lineman but it returns back ups with experience. Yes we lose Hall but we should be more balanced next year. by the time we play you guys in game 3 our offense should be set.
as i said we will see what happens on the field until then the ONLY FACT is that we beat you guys 31-14 and could had been a lot worse.

I think you're forgetting that Hall basically WAS your offense.
12-20-2005 07:21 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Yep and our defense had nthing to do with the outcome.
yes Hall was most of the offense but the Back Up Ponton ran for 75 yds thats more than your whole team total.
Even PJ not the best QB in the world completed over 60% vs your team.
12-20-2005 07:24 PM
LaRue777 Offline
1st String

I Root For: WVU,ECU,MI

First bowls for both. Congrats.
12-20-2005 09:27 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF

The Knight Time Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

Are we? Perhaps our entire team returning after this year will have something to say about that. You showed us Andre Hall this year. Next year, you'll get to meet Kevin Smith behind an offensive line that has been playing together for 3 years.

You are losing your best DL in Carrington, who did nothing against a rookie tackle. You are losing your best WR in Marshall who will be on a NFL practice squad next year.

However you are returning Steven Moffett who has proven that when he faces a good team he can't keep away from making dumbs mistakes. Similarly you are returning an OL that couldn't handle USF's pass rush.

BTW, our defense next year has a chance to be our best ever, considering all those freshmen and sophomores will have another year of experience.

The final score didn't reflect the true domination that USF had over Central Florida this year. Your coach put it best, "Nothing worse than having the ball run down your throat." Hall, Ponton or Julmiste.... you guys were powerless to stop them. Heck....it wasn't even Hall's best game.

Start working on those excuses....again.
12-20-2005 09:43 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

CyberBull Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

You are losing your best DL in Carrington, who did nothing against a rookie tackle. You are losing your best WR in Marshall who will be on a NFL practice squad next year.

However you are returning Steven Moffett who has proven that when he faces a good team he can't keep away from making dumbs mistakes. Similarly you are returning an OL that couldn't handle USF's pass rush.

BTW, our defense next year has a chance to be our best ever, considering all those freshmen and sophomores will have another year of experience.

The final score didn't reflect the true domination that USF had over Central Florida this year. Your coach put it best, "Nothing worse than having the ball run down your throat." Hall, Ponton or Julmiste.... you guys were powerless to stop them. Heck....it wasn't even Hall's best game.

Start working on those excuses....again.

Hey, keep talking all you want.

Just promise me you'll be in Orlando next year so I can see your face after you lose.

BTW- Moffett is 3x the QB Julmustine will ever be.
12-20-2005 10:19 PM
Advertisement

Krocker Krapp Offline
Number 1 Starter

I Root For: RU, SJU, UConn
Rivalry
How can anyone not love, in a twisted sort of way, how the USF and UCF fans go back and forth at each other? This has the potential to be such a great rivalry between two growing schools and athletic programs in one of the most football friendly places in the nation. If UCF joined the league, I would have to rank this budding rivalry almost on par with UC-UL, but obviously behind Pitt-WVU. Do we have any other seriously intense rivalries? UConn-Rutgers has potential down the road. Who for Syracuse?
12-20-2005 10:35 PM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

Cubanbull Wrote:31-14 is a BIG gap to overcome.
I understand your points about recruiting, etc, but as much as I want BE teams to win all their non-conference games, 31-14 means nothing come next fall.

Does 9-41 and 45-14 mean anything? The scores for the last 2 UofL-USF games, from back to back years. Seasons are totally different, plus no team is the same at home vs road, and you guys are definitely no exception.
12-21-2005 12:07 AM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I understand that. But its the only real thng we have to go.
For someone to come on this board on December 2005 and say "Sept 16, 2006 will not be kind to USF" is so full of crap thats laughable. 01-wingedeagle
12-21-2005 10:24 AM
rulethirty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF Knights

USF 31 UCF 14

04-chairshot

To be fair, most of the trash talked against USF tends to largely center on personal attacks.

We were 0-16 headed into that game. We're one year removed from being winless.. I think most knight fans have resonable expectations..

That's not to say we weren't disappointed, but thats because USF is a peice of crap school in a shitbag town, and most of the students there are 2nd rate thugs...... ahem 05-stirthepot 03-wink
12-21-2005 12:27 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.