Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

nBE board is pretty wild anymore - very obnoxious
Bookmark and Share
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
nBE board is pretty wild anymore - very obnoxious
I go to the nBE board from time to time to read their take. But man, since RU and UL are gone and ECU and Tulane is in it REALLY looks like the wild west over there. To this day, I'm truly amazed that I lost posting privileges over on the nBE board. It went down hill pretty fast the moment the Memphis fans mobbed the board. Those jokers brought a lot of the CUSA mentality along with them and it's been pretty ugly since. I like ECU fans overall - don't ever want to associate with them in athletics - but they are like lighter fluid to a burning match. Houston fans haven't been as bad, but geez, it seems like when you get those fan bases from CUSA and combine them with the obnoxiousness of the typical UCONN fans and wow... The UCF fans were insufferable for a long time but they seem to be tempering themselves as of late. But now that ECU is in the mix, expect UCF fans to go back to being obnoxious.

Speaking of UCONN fans, I haven't seen any since UL was invited. I wonder if someone has the UCONN fans on suicide watch?
11-28-2012 09:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
RE: nBE board is pretty wild anymore - very obnoxious
Honestly, that sh*t is CUSA now. Out of the original BE lineup only Temple is left. And out of the past 7-8 years lineup all is left is USF, Cincy, and UConn. I pretty much knew USF was screwed to begin with but I do feel for Bearcats fans.
11-28-2012 09:21 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
UC fans pretty much stay off of it with the exception of 1-2 guys (and Bj is a mod). It's mostly a bunch of Memphis, Houston and now ECU fans. Very sad...
11-28-2012 09:37 PM
Advertisement

ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

I Root For: Pitt
If I were UConn or Cincinnati fans, I would stay on a more private board as well. The C-USA fans have brought significant issues to that board. It's really not a nice place to be unless you're a Memphis fan.
11-28-2012 10:02 PM
mj4life Offline
1st String

I Root For: unc
gives you a small sample as to how their fan base is in general, they literally rushed the NCSU home field & tour down the goalposts after a victory(who does that?) it it weren't for the state putting pressure on us & state i doubt we would play them in much of anything
11-29-2012 09:09 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
I'm glad to get away from that circus. The ACC board is far more like the Big East board used to be. Tulane, are They getting desperate now? We need a rescue UC to ACC lifeline campaign. That would give Us 15 Football and hold 16 for if when ND decides.
12-02-2012 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.