Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Recruiting
Bookmark and Share
UCrolltide36 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

There are about 6 guys left that I really want Alabama to get:

1. Fred Rouse, obviously I want this kid, who doesn't. I'm hoping that his relationship with Cole Harvey will help us land this kid, not to mention he seems to of been getting into good relations with Shula.
2. Mikell Simpson, he speaks for himself, I've been wanting this kid before he even considered Alabama as a favorite.
3. Roy Upchurch, at first I didn't really want Roy, but as of lately from what I've been reading he's gonna be good, so lets hope we can get him and Simpson.
4. Doug Worthington or Brandon Deaderick, I want Worthington more, the guy is 6'7" and runs a 4.75, what else is there to say... if we can't get him I would definately settle for Deaderick (I don't want Greenwood at all).
5. Tommy Trott, we need another Tight End thats for sure, I'd take Peek, but when it comes down to it, I want Trott. I really don't see us landing Mckenzie let's be honest with outselves on that one, but if we can get Mckenzie I'd most definately be happy. I really want Trott though.
6. Bryan Evans, I don't want Rogers, Felder, or any other defensive back prospect... I want Evans this kid is amazing from what I've read about him he is the kind of player you want there is no doubt about that, he's got the size, the athleticism, the speed, the strength. He has it all.
01-06-2005 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rabid_BAMA_Fan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

That's a great list, and I couldn't argue any of those guy's. However, I would like to have Upchurch more-so than any other rb left. He doesn't have the speed of Simpson, but he can do it all out of the backfield, and that includes catching the football. I would like to see Deadrick in crimson as well.
01-09-2005 04:24 PM
UCrolltide36 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I want both Upchurch and Simpson... I still feel we need to sign two more running backs, my fear is if we get one James Davis nor one of the other two will commit... so I'm saying were honestly only going to get one of the three.

By the way, whats the update on Worthington and Rouse... i was excited as hell to find out that both would be visitng but have you heard if the visit changed any of their minds?
01-09-2005 05:16 PM
Advertisement

Rabid_BAMA_Fan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

UCrolltide36 Wrote:I want both Upchurch and Simpson... I still feel we need to sign two more running backs, my fear is if we get one James Davis nor one of the other two will commit... so I'm saying were honestly only going to get one of the three.

By the way, whats the update on Worthington and Rouse... i was excited as hell to find out that both would be visitng but have you heard if the visit changed any of their minds?
Rouse was impressed, but he said Bama was second on his list as of now. Worthington, well, I think we can forget him. I would be very surprised if he was interested at all.
01-10-2005 04:49 PM
UCrolltide36 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I have a feeling that he is more interested than people think... he came away impressed with the visit (I DONT HAVE AN INSIDER THING) by what ive heard from other people. I think we have a better chance to get him.
01-10-2005 09:52 PM
Rabid_BAMA_Fan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

UCrolltide36 Wrote:I have a feeling that he is more interested than people think... he came away impressed with the visit (I DONT HAVE AN INSIDER THING) by what ive heard from other people. I think we have a better chance to get him.
I hope you're right. It would be nice to finish off a solid class, with a five star recruit.
01-12-2005 10:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.