Game 2 - vs Northwestern State
Bookmark and Share
NH12 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell
MyBB Game 2 - vs Northwestern State
Well, got the horrible loss done early.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 06:54 PM by NH12.)
11-13-2012 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oldcamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: campbell
RE: Game 2 - vs Northwestern State
I don't think it was the worse thing I've ever seen (losing to HBU, UNCW, App last year was way worse). Its the first real minutes the new guys have gotten against Division I competition, against a team picked 3rd in their league (a league which now includes Oral Roberts, who was picked first). We killed ourselves with poor shots and 12 turnovers in the first half, too big of a hole to dig yourself. I continue to be impressed with Hooker and Leonard. I think Leek has some skills and will be interested who steps up between McCarter and Oliver to get those minutes.

Where I do think there is a concern is who is going to score the ball when Darren has a 6-21 night? It happens, but someone has to be there to pick up that slack.

All that being said, after our second half performance and seeing the score of the App/High Point game, I'm expecting a win Friday night.
11-14-2012 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.