Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ideas for a new coaching staff?
Bookmark and Share
Zombiewoof Offline
1st String

I Root For: players
Ideas for a new coaching staff?
Sitting here at 0-9 and the offense gained a whopping 117 yards against 2-7 UAB. If the school can find the money to buy Johnson out of his remaining years, it is obvious USM should cut ties with the entire staff. Does anyone have any ideas on a new head coach? If Johnson has to be retained because he buyout is too high, do you have any suggestions for new coordinators?
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 01:05 AM by Zombiewoof.)
11-04-2012 01:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BandGrad Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
RE: Ideas for a new coaching staff?
Umm... Maybe you should rehire Jeff Bower. He never lost to UAB. Go Blazers!
11-04-2012 07:16 AM
Zombiewoof Offline
1st String

I Root For: players
I'd rather USM had Bower any day than Johnson and his staff. IMHO, they should have hired Malzahn, but now they should probably ask Tyrone Nix to take over.
11-05-2012 11:25 AM
Advertisement

4thDownBlazer Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UAB
It doesnt matter, we will still beat you guys.
11-05-2012 03:39 PM
Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
I actually feel bad for Southern Miss, it's not good for the conference when you guys hit rock bottom in football. The real thrill I got as a UAB fan out of beating them is doing so when they're at their best, like you guys were last year. Never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming for the Golden Eagles. We had to endure 5 miserable seasons under Neil Callaway, so don't think that no one can relate to your plight in Hattiesburg. I can't recall at any time in recent memory of a college football coach being bought out or fired after his first season, but if there's any chance to set a precedent, perhaps it is now with Southern Miss. Even at your down turn, it was still a battle to prevail. I want you at your peak when UAB takes y'all down thru there.
11-08-2012 04:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.