Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies
RE: Oh, the Lies, Lies, Lies!
(11-02-2012 07:18 AM)DoubleHuskie84 Wrote:  link

:johnkerry:

You should watch this clip. Maybe you will learn something.

Obama's Lies
11-02-2012 08:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DoubleHuskie84 Offline
1st String

I Root For: N I U
I learned that song has had it's 15 minutes of fame.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 11:36 AM by DoubleHuskie84.)
11-02-2012 09:09 AM
HuskieJ Offline
No 1 Illness Hater

I Root For: NIU Only
If this is all you got. Good luck. Just like the Libya misdirection play and the glorified jobs reporting that has us losing as many jobs as we gained. If Obama wins, we will not have to worry about much in the future. We can all go to our government jobs in our matching jump suits and wait in line for our free healthcare and food. At least we will not need the Dog Pound board to complain about the BCS and other topics. Everyone will just be trying to survive.
11-02-2012 10:34 AM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(11-02-2012 10:34 AM)HuskieJ Wrote:  We can all go to our government jobs in our matching jump suits and wait in line for our free healthcare and food.

Yes, and if Romney wins rich people will begin wearing top hats and monocles...child labor will become legal and they will fill factory floors where they help keep the cotton gins running thus ensuring our global competitiveness.

*rolls eyes*

HuskieJ, you are a member of the political fringe. Not Obama, not Romney.
11-02-2012 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies
(11-02-2012 11:57 AM)niuguy Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 10:34 AM)HuskieJ Wrote:  We can all go to our government jobs in our matching jump suits and wait in line for our free healthcare and food.

Yes, and if Romney wins rich people will begin wearing top hats and monocles...child labor will become legal and they will fill factory floors where they help keep the cotton gins running thus ensuring our global competitiveness.

*rolls eyes*

So if Romney wins, there will still be rich people?
11-02-2012 12:09 PM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

(11-02-2012 12:09 PM)Huskie_Jon Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 11:57 AM)niuguy Wrote:  

*rolls eyes*

So if Romney wins, there will still be rich people?

Wah?
11-02-2012 12:12 PM
leguptopee Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Family
Whether Obama or Romney wins.....regular people get screwed.....
11-02-2012 12:50 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
(11-02-2012 12:50 PM)leguptopee Wrote:  Whether Obama or Romney wins.....regular people get screwed.....
At least someone else gets it. Gary Johnson 2012!
11-02-2012 06:21 PM
Advertisement

PeoriaHuskie11 Offline
1st String

(11-02-2012 06:21 PM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 12:50 PM)leguptopee Wrote:  Whether Obama or Romney wins.....regular people get screwed.....
At least someone else gets it. Gary Johnson 2012!

+1
11-02-2012 06:23 PM
NIU17 Offline
All American

(11-02-2012 08:41 AM)Huskie_Jon Wrote:  

Obama's Lies
God da** it. You got me with this stupid clip again. 04-chairshot Hope the 1st statement didn't offend you. OK, I don't really give a crap if it did.
11-03-2012 12:49 AM
PeoriaHuskie11 Offline
1st String

(11-02-2012 08:41 AM)Huskie_Jon Wrote:  

Obama's Lies

Sorry, she's Canadian. Can't blame Obama on this one... or can you?
11-03-2012 05:57 AM
DoubleHuskie84 Offline
1st String

11-03-2012 07:18 AM
Advertisement

DoubleHuskie84 Offline
1st String

...and he's a BISHOP in the mormon cult.

So, who are the evangelicals voting for...?
11-03-2012 07:19 AM
clcfball11 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU!!!
Sort of amusing that people think this system is still relevant and that one candidate is different from the other.

Open your eyes. It's all bull****.

Accept that and then go hang out with family and friends.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 04:47 PM by clcfball11.)
11-04-2012 04:46 PM
pantone1935 Offline
All American

I Root For: huskies
(11-04-2012 04:46 PM)clcfball11 Wrote:  Sort of amusing that people think this system is still relevant and that one candidate is different from the other.

It is sad you feel this way. There is a difference. If you cannot distinguish the difference between bush/cheney and Obama/Biden then you wasted your time at NIU. Look at all the dead and severely wounded young men bush/cheney sent to fight for the riches of rich white males. We became the UGLY Americans all over again. Obama, Biden and H Clinton have healed some of those wounds but you are to blind to see that. You and others on this board worry about your wallets, your right to do as you please and are blind to all the benefits that the Federal government have given you. And in most cases you have not sacrificed anything to making this the greatest country in the world. I did nothing special in a war long ago but I learned the US is not the greatest country in the world but we are only one of the many countries in this world who need to get along. Not thru wars which put our low and middle class young men and women in harm's way, but to talk to others who are different than us but equal to us.
Young man and others like you, go enlist, serve this country and come back and tell NIUguy and me and others who have served why there is no difference who runs this country.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-04-2012 05:07 PM
clcfball11 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU!!!
(11-04-2012 05:07 PM)pantone1935 Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 04:46 PM)clcfball11 Wrote:  Sort of amusing that people think this system is still relevant and that one candidate is different from the other.

It is sad you feel this way. There is a difference. If you cannot distinguish the difference between bush/cheney and Obama/Biden then you wasted your time at NIU. Look at all the dead and severely wounded young men bush/cheney sent to fight for the riches of rich white males. We became the UGLY Americans all over again. Obama, Biden and H Clinton have healed some of those wounds but you are to blind to see that. You and others on this board worry about your wallets, your right to do as you please and are blind to all the benefits that the Federal government have given you. And in most cases you have not sacrificed anything to making this the greatest country in the world. I did nothing special in a war long ago but I learned the US is not the greatest country in the world but we are only one of the many countries in this world who need to get along. Not thru wars which put our low and middle class young men and women in harm's way, but to talk to others who are different than us but equal to us.
Young man and others like you, go enlist, serve this country and come back and tell NIUguy and me and others who have served why there is no difference who runs this country.

My post wasn't meant to disrespect those who serve...in fact, my anger toward government as a whole stems from the fact that you and others are put in harm's way at all in wars that probably don't need to be fought.

Wars like WWI and WWII were ACTUALLY about freedom and protecting the good in the world....all I see in these middle east wars are lies, big paychecks for big business, and soldiers committing suicide at a higher rate than they're being killed in battle. I have nothing but respect for our soldiers.

Until a candidate *actually* changes things like this, I consider it all irrelevant. Sorry.

Oh, and vote Gary Johnson :)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 05:27 PM by clcfball11.)
11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(11-04-2012 05:24 PM)clcfball11 Wrote:  

My post wasn't meant to disrespect those who serve...in fact, my anger toward government as a whole stems from the fact that you and others are put in harm's way at all in wars that probably don't need to be fought.

Wars like WWI and WWII were ACTUALLY about freedom and protecting the good in the world....all I see in these middle east wars are lies, big paychecks for big business, and soldiers committing suicide at a higher rate than they're being killed in battle. I have nothing but respect for our soldiers.

Until a candidate *actually* changes things like this, I consider it all irrelevant. Sorry.

Oh, and vote Gary Johnson :)
No thanks. While I am ok with the Libertarian foreign policy, their economic policies are just insane.
11-04-2012 07:17 PM
leguptopee Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Family

Obama and Biden are so differrent then Bush and Cheney
yet soldiers are still being killed. Hmmmmmmm

My father landed on the beaches of Normandy
and I spent some time in sunny south east asia.....

Oh and funny thing, it was a democrat who put my butt in the bush.

And CFCLBALL11 does not have to serve in the milatary.
CFCLBALL11 is an American and entitled to an opinion.
People should be ashamed to say a person has "to serve"
to voice an opinion. Not being in the military does not make
a person more or less intellegent to see that Democrats and Republicans will say and do anything to get elected. Oh I know, Obama's problems are still Bush's fault, and Bush's was Clinton's and Clinton's was and so on.....People can believe what they want,
I put my faith in God and my trust in people.....not a politician.
There are millions of people who believe politicians ARE full of bull$...as CFCLBALL11 so eloquently indicated. Half the people in this country do not even vote. Most out of disgust of our politicians.
Maybe people should believe what they want and let others believe
what they want. Its a novel concept called freedom of belief.
And last I checked, it does not require "serving" in the military.
Thank you CFCLBALL11 for exercising you GOD given right
to voice your opinion and nothing or no one should stop you
from voicing your opinion. Voicing your opinion is "serving" America!!
And if you got that from NIU, then you learned well and it was not a waste.
11-04-2012 10:35 PM
niusfactuary Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU,Cubs,Bears

DonatorsSurvivor Runner-up

LOL, Obama is just as militaristic as Bush.
11-04-2012 10:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.