WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Preseason Rankings - WMU #10/#11
stdatwmu Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU Broncos
Preseason Rankings - WMU #10/#11
WMU is currently #10 in the USCHO poll and #11 in the USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine poll.

[Image: oimg?key=0ArtiXIIKPMu3dGw1aW0zODRPdERzM2...lncqcv4ncx]

Other CCHA teams...

#3 - Michigan ........................ @12/14, @12/15, 1/25, 1/26
#9 - Miami ............................. 2/8, 2/9
#11/#14 - Ferris State ............ 12/7, 12/8, @2/1, @2/2
#14/#10 - Notre Dame ............ @11/2, @11/4, 2/22, 2/23
#16 - Michigan State .............. @12/28 (GLI), @3/1, @3/2
Unranked - Ohio State ............. @2/15, @2/16
Unranked - Northern Michigan ... 11/30, 12/1
Unranked - LSSU .................... 1/11, 1/12
Unranked - Bowling Green ........ 11/9, @11/10, @1/18, 1/19
Unranked - Alaska Fairbanks ..... @11/17, @11/18

Future NCHC Teams...

#4 - North Dakota
#8 - Denver
#9 - Miami
#10/#11 - WMU
#12 - Minnesota Duluth
#20 - Colorado College
Unranked - St. Cloud State
Unranked - Nebraska Omaha

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/
http://www.usahockey.com/players/polls.aspx
http://insidecollegehockey.com/5Polls/polls.htm
10-02-2012 10:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bronconick Offline
Hockey Nut

I Root For: WMU/FSU
RE: Preseason Rankings - WMU #10/#11
Tying a Canadian school meant so little we went up to #9 in the poll!

(That, and #5 Union lost)
10-08-2012 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stdatwmu Offline
All American

Thanks for mentioning it, Nick. I didn't even realize USCHO was going to release another poll before the season began!

Expect a full update later today...
10-08-2012 02:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncos24 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
Just a thought, or suggestion regarding your weekly poll updates.

Is there anyway you could flip the Y axis so #1 appears at the top and #15 appears at the bottom? My eyes have been trained, when it comes to polls, that the higher you are the better off you are.

Thanks for doing this! I always enjoy it while sipping on my coffee
10-09-2012 10:45 AM
Advertisement

stdatwmu Offline
All American

(10-09-2012 10:45 AM)broncos24 Wrote:  Just a thought, or suggestion regarding your weekly poll updates.

Is there anyway you could flip the Y axis so #1 appears at the top and #15 appears at the bottom? My eyes have been trained, when it comes to polls, that the higher you are the better off you are.

Sure thing - I'll figure that out this evening.

Updated thread for Week 1 is underway as I write this. However, I won't be able to update the graph. For some reason, they appear to have blocked Google Drive/Docs at work all of a sudden. So I can't access any of my chart-making stuff until I get home... 01-lauramac2
10-09-2012 11:13 AM
stdatwmu Offline
All American

(10-09-2012 11:13 AM)stdatwmu Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:45 AM)broncos24 Wrote:  Just a thought, or suggestion regarding your weekly poll updates.

Updated thread for Week 1 is underway as I write this. However, I won't be able to update the graph. For some reason, they appear to have blocked Google Drive/Docs at work all of a sudden. So I can't access any of my chart-making stuff until I get home... 01-lauramac2

Alright... I've tried and it doesn't seem like Google Spreadsheet is fancy enough to allow me to do this. I can invert the numbers to make higher ranking = higher on chart, but then it doesn't fill in the area underneath... so it still looks funny. I'll keep fiddling but, for now, it's gonna have to stay how it was. Sorry!
10-09-2012 09:17 PM
broncos24 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
(10-09-2012 09:17 PM)stdatwmu Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:13 AM)stdatwmu Wrote:  

Alright... I've tried and it doesn't seem like Google Spreadsheet is fancy enough to allow me to do this. I can invert the numbers to make higher ranking = higher on chart, but then it doesn't fill in the area underneath... so it still looks funny. I'll keep fiddling but, for now, it's gonna have to stay how it was. Sorry!

No worries! Thank you for trying - I appreciate it!
10-10-2012 09:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.