Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

After 4 games
Bookmark and Share
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
After 4 games
I feel a hell a lot better moving forward than I did last year. We actually have seen Tino put togetther back to back solid games. I'm not saying that he'll be an 1st Team All American or even All Conference selection. But I do think that there are signs that Tino may finally be on the right path to being an average to above average college QB. It appears that Shell will only get better as the season continues, and the same with the OL. The LB's are playing some decent ball, Totally proud of Manny Williams up to this point.

I do think that we're bound for a 7-5 type season. Can't really predict whom the Panthers will beat, just because i think this will be an up and down type year w/ a set back or 2 along the way.
10-01-2012 03:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

7fielder Offline
1st String

I Root For: Pittsburgh
RE: After 4 games
I would be very happy with 7-5 and a trip to St. Petersburg! I think this Friday will tell us a lot!
10-01-2012 07:56 PM
Advertisement

Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
Re: After 4 games
This Friday is the lynchpin of the season IMHO. if we win, we are over .500 and even a loss to Louisville only drops us back. I think if we can get at or above .500 alfter the next two gameswe are at least getting bowl eligible. If we beat the Cuse and Louisville we could roll in BE play. We already have Cinci behind us. Rutgers looks like they will give us a good fight. USF looks to be imploding, UConn is beatable, and Temple is at home, Buffalo should be a win, ND is going to be a loss I think.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk2.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 07:37 AM by Shannon Panther.)
10-03-2012 07:37 AM
ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

I Root For: Pitt
RE: After 4 games
I think the only sure loss left is ND. Of course I pegged VT as a sure loss as well. Strange things happen during the course of a season.

As for the Cuse game, if we play defense the way we did against VT and GW I think we'll win. If we have any kind of a throwback to the first two games we're in deep trouble. Syracuse can score points.

Of course if we have a throwback to the beginning of the season in any game we're likely to lose.
10-03-2012 05:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.