Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
WOW, the CUSA board thin skins
ccbfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I went over there and posted in one of their topics, that was praising how good its is for the league that UCF is leading it (Yes they actually believe a team that went winless last year in the mac and is 1-2 in OOC play with one of ther wins against a sunbelt team by a field goal and now winning the CUSA is good news for the CUSA).

I post that that it would be more of a negative in national perception than a positive and my post was instantly sent to the smack board. I mean WTF, thats not smack its just common sense. Geez, I guess using logic is a bannable offense there now.
10-09-2005 09:57 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

USFBullSpit Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Althought I hate Central Florida with a passion, it is kind of hard to really knock the CDOA when most of our teams in the BE have been struggling against OOC teams. UCF really stinks, but I did not kick them while they were down and I will not kick them while they are improving. We settled that issue on the field.
10-09-2005 10:01 PM
Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

ccbfan Wrote:I went over there and posted in one of their topics, that was praising how good its is for the league that UCF is leading it (Yes they actually believe a team that went winless last year in the mac and is 1-2 in OOC play with one of ther wins against a sunbelt team by a field goal and now winning the CUSA is good news for the CUSA).

I post that that it would be more of a negative in national perception than a positive and my post was instantly sent to the smack board. I mean WTF, thats not smack its just common sense. Geez, I guess using logic is a bannable offense there now.
I kind of agree. If Rutgers were leading the Big East people would be ripping the conference, unless Rutgers is #15 or higher.
10-10-2005 05:31 AM
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

ccbfan Wrote:I went over there and posted in one of their topics, that was praising how good its is for the league that UCF is leading it (Yes they actually believe a team that went winless last year in the mac and is 1-2 in OOC play with one of ther wins against a sunbelt team by a field goal and now winning the CUSA is good news for the CUSA).

Maybe there are thin skins over there, maybe not. What would you expect the reaction to this post to be?

[QUOTE]More like league is weaker than people expected. Beating yourselves doesn't make more teams in the league good unless the league win some good OOC games. TCU is the only one CUSA has. In this case its just means the entire CUSA East stinks.

[QUOTE]
10-10-2005 06:11 AM
oldtiger Away

Maybe there are thin skins over there, maybe not. What would you expect the reaction to this post to be?

[QUOTE]More like league is weaker than people expected. Beating yourselves doesn't make more teams in the league good unless the league win some good OOC games. TCU is the only one CUSA has. In this case its just means the entire CUSA East stinks.[QUOTE]
10-10-2005 06:11 AM
oldtiger Away

Maybe there are thin skins over there but what would you expect the reaction to the post below to be? You weren't banned, it was merely sent to the smack board. BTW, TCU left the league last year.

Most folks think "the entire CUSA East stinks" sounds like smack, just like they do on this board. That's the unfortunate thing about message boards, unless you clean up your mess behind you, it's there for all to read.

Good luck to the former CUSA folks on this board for the rest of the season.

[QUOTE]More like league is weaker than people expected. Beating yourselves doesn't make more teams in the league good unless the league win some good OOC games. TCU is the only one CUSA has. In this case its just means the entire CUSA East stinks.[QUOTE]
10-10-2005 06:20 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.