Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
For Arkansas State and Middle Tennessee State!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
For Arkansas State and Middle Tennessee State!
This year our Memphis Tigers are gonna hand you both a loss....Then we begin our journey into the NBE and the seperation really begins....We are way past you guys in Basketball, and soon will seperate in Football just as well....I wish you guys good luck, But you guys are gonna be getting loses to our Memphis Tigers this year on our way out of C-USA and into the Power 6 and the NBE....All good things come to and end....Will miss our games with you guys in the future...Good luck on your seasons and destroy the belt and own it...You guys both have potential to be the very best of the SBC....The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-16-2012 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

BamaCajun Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Leggy Red Heads
RE: For Arkansas State and Middle Tennessee State!
Hey, did anyone see the new Marmaduke comic strip??
08-16-2012 07:48 PM
TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
Go Tigers! BBQ 'em!
08-16-2012 07:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
(08-16-2012 07:41 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  This year our Memphis Tigers are gonna hand you both a loss....Then we begin our journey into the NBE and the seperation really begins....We are way past you guys in Basketball, and soon will seperate in Football just as well....I wish you guys good luck, But you guys are gonna be getting loses to our Memphis Tigers this year on our way out of C-USA and into the Power 6 and the NBE....All good things come to and end....Will miss our games with you guys in the future...Good luck on your seasons and destroy the belt and own it...You guys both have potential to be the very best of the SBC....The World Is Ours Memphis....

This is the same memphis that lost 49-0 to Arkansas State? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
AND 2-10 MTSU!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 08:17 PM by Atlanta Trojan.)
08-16-2012 08:10 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
Memphis isn't likely to beat anyone from the Sun Belt this year. And may not beat anyone in the nBE next year. Memphis football is in a free fall.
08-16-2012 08:15 PM
WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Arkansas State
(08-16-2012 07:41 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  This year our Memphis Tigers are gonna hand you both a loss....Then we begin our journey into the NBE and the seperation really begins....We are way past you guys in Basketball, and soon will seperate in Football just as well....I wish you guys good luck, But you guys are gonna be getting loses to our Memphis Tigers this year on our way out of C-USA and into the Power 6 and the NBE....All good things come to and end....Will miss our games with you guys in the future...Good luck on your seasons and destroy the belt and own it...You guys both have potential to be the very best of the SBC....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Did you witness what happened in Jonesboro last year?

Are you aware stAte pulled the starters in midway through the 3rd quarter out of pity?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:6955753
08-16-2012 08:19 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

I dont know how you plan on beating us, we dont play in basketball this year.

Surely you are not talking about football, where you only got invited to the CUBE because they had to have a lackey to beat up on yearly.
08-16-2012 08:31 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

You do realize we have Justin Fuente as our new coach from TCU correct....You do realize we recruited good if not better than you the last 3 years...Now we have the coaches, more exprience coming together, and new Leadership....Last year was just that last year....Fact is we are gonna beat you guys in Arkansas State, then Hand it too lil ole Middle tennessee State, and then go on to the NBE and the seperation will begin even further....Just like my Buds at UCF are gonna hand it to FIU, and move on to our NBE and our Power 6 conference....Seperation is about to begin....Just a few more weeks my friends....The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-16-2012 08:32 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(08-16-2012 08:32 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  You do realize we have Justin Fuente as our new coach from TCU correct....You do realize we recruited good if not better than you the last 3 years...Now we have the coaches, more exprience coming together, and new Leadership....Last year was just that last year....Fact is we are gonna beat you guys in Arkansas State, then Hand it too lil ole Middle tennessee State, and then go on to the NBE and the seperation will begin even further....Just like my Buds at UCF are gonna hand it to FIU, and move on to our NBE and our Power 6 conference....Seperation is about to begin....Just a few more weeks my friends....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Sounds a heck of a lot like UA'sB fans...They think they are going to rule the world now that they have Coach McGee from Arkansas. Big Deal! Your still Memphis and you will still lose to SBC schools in Football. You have no room for smack till you start winning games dude, thats how it works. Dont come onto OUR board and expect us to bow down to some crap Memphis Football team thats about to go to a Joke of a AQ conference.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 08:37 PM by Atlanta Trojan.)
08-16-2012 08:36 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Basketball you guys would get destroyed beyond all believe and that is with our backups....Now with Fb this year you will get beat, and we will begin our Seperation....Heck just look at our facilites and upgrades to the LIberty bowl, and soon to be indoor practice facility.....We are moving on up, and going to be on the next level....Same with Houston, SMU and UCF......We have moved on up my brothers....The World Is Ours Memphis....P.S you never know one day Memphis, UCF, Houston, Or SMU might have a spot for GUS when he gets tired of playing back in the little league....
08-16-2012 08:37 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(08-16-2012 08:32 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  You do realize we have Justin Fuente as our new coach from TCU correct....You do realize we recruited good if not better than you the last 3 years...Now we have the coaches, more exprience coming together, and new Leadership....Last year was just that last year....Fact is we are gonna beat you guys in Arkansas State, then Hand it too lil ole Middle tennessee State, and then go on to the NBE and the seperation will begin even further....Just like my Buds at UCF are gonna hand it to FIU, and move on to our NBE and our Power 6 conference....Seperation is about to begin....Just a few more weeks my friends....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Oh wow...Justin Fuente. He's a good defensive coach, so maybe you guys wont give up 50 plus points to us again this year.
08-16-2012 08:40 PM
Advertisement

Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(08-16-2012 08:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Basketball you guys would get destroyed beyond all believe and that is with our backups....Now with Fb this year you will get beat, and we will begin our Seperation....Heck just look at our facilites and upgrades to the LIberty bowl, and soon to be indoor practice facility.....We are moving on up, and going to be on the next level....Same with Houston, SMU and UCF......We have moved on up my brothers....The World Is Ours Memphis....P.S you never know one day Memphis, UCF, Houston, Or SMU might have a spot for GUS when he gets tired of playing back in the little league....

Lol seems like your rep. points have droped some since being on this thread....03-shhhh
08-16-2012 08:40 PM
WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I noticed how well Memphis recruited on the field in Jonesboro last year.

What are you guys down to, 72 scholarship players? Nice recruiting. If you are going to talk about "seperation" so much, you should at least learn to spell it.
08-16-2012 08:42 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Hold up Troy fan talking bout Football....Wait a minute...No Offense man but we have as much talent as ASU, and now gonna put it together under Justin Fuente.....Footabll is the only thing we been down on and its only the last four years, we have went to bowl games, and we have the better facilites by far, Building new INdoor practice facility, Top of the line Weight room that is with the big boys of the world, FedEx Forum, Fedex field for our baseball, and so on, and you guys call us tiny.....We are going to the NBE, and taking our BRAND NAME with us, as well as UCF, Houston and SMU....There is now Seperation that will begin....I wish you all good luck on your seasons, but the fact that Memphis is gonna take out ASU, and MTSU in just a few weeks is very real to the truth....The World Is Ours Memphis....P.s if your lucky maybe Memphis will play Troy once we are in the NBE for a warmup to our NEW Conference....
08-16-2012 08:44 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
Memphis isn't better than Arkansas State, and as last year proved right now they're not better than MTSU in our worst year of FBS play... Once Memphis sweeps ASU and MT then you can have bragging rights. But don't expect those for a looooooooooooooong time!
08-16-2012 08:47 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

Is this guy for real? tigerscane, you are a joke dude. your smack is lame, your grammar is laughable, and the entire premise for coming to our board makes you look like a 12 year old with a troll complex. Why don't you take your silly little bs back to the Memphis board, maybe the folks over there won't be laughing in your face....because that is what's happening here.

No one here takes you seriously and nothing you say is making a dent in our opinion that Memphis is a P.O.S. football program that will never amount to anything. We are the Sun Belt Conference, and we as a collective own your little pussycats like animal shelter bought pets...now skat or we'll slap a collar around your neck and make you eat from a bowl on the floor.

owned.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 08:53 PM by Burn the Horse.)
08-16-2012 08:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I am not knocking ASU, MTSU at all....But I am telling you we will beat you both, on our way of C-USA and into the NBE....And i hope you b oth Stomp the crap outta Troy who thinks they can hang with Bama, And that they have done something short of a miracle and built themselves up to being able to hang with the likes of them....Gus is Damn good, and so is Rick at MTSU....But MEmphis should win both these games this year...We shall see in a few weeks....It will set our tone for the season....And no way Troy would hang with Memphis, ASU or MTSU....Wouldn't even be a fight at all....The World Is OUrs Memphis...Are you ready for Footabll or what guys....P.S Just asking and no knock h ow is Mtsu, and ASU BB this year....Hope you guys are the top two in BB for the SBC as well....Good Luck to you guys on the hardwood as well t his year....
08-16-2012 08:55 PM
MTalum09 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: MTSU
Memphis fans always give me a good laugh. I would love to know what kool-aid they're drinking to make them so delusional. When it happens, Memphis, then you can smack talk but until then, I would probably stay quiet. By the way, you only got into the Big East because Fred Smith paid your way in. Everyone knows this....
01-wingedeagle
08-16-2012 08:55 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(08-16-2012 08:44 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Hold up Troy fan talking bout Football....Wait a minute...No Offense man but we have as much talent as ASU, and now gonna put it together under Justin Fuente.....Footabll is the only thing we been down on and its only the last four years, we have went to bowl games, and we have the better facilites by far, Building new INdoor practice facility, Top of the line Weight room that is with the big boys of the world, FedEx Forum, Fedex field for our baseball, and so on, and you guys call us tiny.....We are going to the NBE, and taking our BRAND NAME with us, as well as UCF, Houston and SMU....There is now Seperation that will begin....I wish you all good luck on your seasons, but the fact that Memphis is gonna take out ASU, and MTSU in just a few weeks is very real to the truth....The World Is Ours Memphis....P.s if your lucky maybe Memphis will play Troy once we are in the NBE for a warmup to our NEW Conference....

Memphis all time record...432–449–33 (.491)

TROY all time record 488–360–27 (.573)
08-16-2012 09:00 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-16-2012 08:55 PM)MTalum09 Wrote:  Memphis fans always give me a good laugh. I would love to know what kool-aid they're drinking to make them so delusional. When it happens, Memphis, then you can smack talk but until then, I would probably stay quiet. By the way, you only got into the Big East because Fred Smith paid your way in. Everyone knows this....
01-wingedeagle

Memphis fans and LaTech fans somehow came out of the same gene pool. They crack me up.
08-16-2012 09:01 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.