Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Since this is the ACCBBS, and the ACC one thing more than any other
Ragu Offline
All American

I Root For: FAU/FSU
[split] Since this is the ACCBBS, and the ACC one thing more than any other
(08-07-2012 06:36 PM)4x4hokies Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 05:52 PM)WakeForestRanger Wrote:  So is there anything that Clemson and FSU won't cry about?

Soccer?

Nah...they probably are even mad that the soccer tournament is in NC and that FSU got penalized for sitting starters.

We've been through this before. The school you cheer for (but probably didn't even attend/probably missed out on college), complains all the time whenever a N/S divisional setup is proposed. This isn't fans on a message board either. These are people working for Virginia Tech.

It's hard to complain when you guys really aren't treated unfairly.
08-08-2012 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

4x4hokies Offline
All American

I Root For: VT
RE: Since this is the ACCBBS, and the ACC one thing more than any other
(08-08-2012 09:11 AM)Ragu Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 05:52 PM)WakeForestRanger Wrote:  So is there anything that Clemson and FSU won't cry about?

Soccer?

Nah...they probably are even mad that the soccer tournament is in NC and that FSU got penalized for sitting starters.

We've been through this before. The school you cheer for (but probably didn't even attend/probably missed out on college), complains all the time whenever a N/S divisional setup is proposed. This isn't fans on a message board either. These are people working for Virginia Tech.

You are a dumb ass that attended a ******* sun belt school.

Why the **** do you think you should go around making fun of other people's education?

Are you that ******* stupid?

You are such a piece of ****.

Now go stalk someone else *******.
08-08-2012 11:39 AM
Ragu Offline
All American

(08-08-2012 11:39 AM)4x4hokies Wrote:  

Soccer?

Why the **** do you think you should go around making fun of other people's education?

I am very upfront about where I went. Heck the helmet is in my signature....

You however avoid the question whenever I ask. Probably because you didn't go to college at all let alone go to Va Tech. And I only bring it up since you started with the education. I merely said you seem to have a low IQ. Never made fun of Va Tech.

PS: FAU's average GPA for incoming students is 3.2. Plenty of good programs in the business school as well. Just because you are ignorant and know nothing about the school doesn't mean that every program in the school is poor. And any college is better than no college....

But like I said, Va Tech actually has school employees whining when a proposed change to divisions is brought up. Much different than just fans on a message board.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 11:51 AM by Ragu.)
08-08-2012 11:50 AM
Ragu Offline
All American

(08-08-2012 11:40 AM)WakeForestRanger Wrote:  No school in this conference is treated unfairly.

Sure buddy.
08-08-2012 11:53 AM
Advertisement

4x4hokies Offline
All American

(08-08-2012 11:50 AM)Ragu Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 11:39 AM)4x4hokies Wrote:  

Soccer?

I am very upfront about where I went. Heck the helmet is in my signature....

You however avoid the question whenever I ask. Probably because you didn't go to college at all let alone go to Va Tech. And I only bring it up since you started with the education. I merely said you seem to have a low IQ. Never made fun of Va Tech.

PS: FAU's average GPA for incoming students is 3.2. Plenty of good programs in the business school as well. Just because you are ignorant and know nothing about the school doesn't mean that every program in the school is poor. And any college is better than no college....

I didn't start with education. You are too stupid to ******* realize that.

I graduated from VT. It has nothing to do with a sports board. I think if you graduated from such a **** school as FAU, you wouldn't talk academic smack to people.

This is a sports board to talk about the ACC. You obviously ******* hate the ACC. You didn't even go to school in the ACC. So ******* find another board to ***** and moan on. You add nothing to the discussions. Your constant conspiracy theorist ramblings about NC are insane. There is probably another message board out there that would make you happier than this miserable mood you are in on the ACC board.

Some of us would just like to talk about the conference without the same tired arguments ******** like you bring up every day.
08-08-2012 11:54 AM
Ragu Offline
All American

There wasn't hard to admit you went to VT. Still have my doubts, but hey I will take your word for it. I already told you my credentials in the other thread. I could have easily gone to a school like VT or better. FAU is fine with many business programs though. You are ignorant about it so your words aren't gospel.

PS: Really hurt me with the rep points being taken away. What a baby.
08-08-2012 12:01 PM
4x4hokies Offline
All American

(08-08-2012 12:01 PM)Ragu Wrote:  There wasn't hard to admit you went to VT. Still have my doubts, but hey I will take your word for it. I already told you my credentials in the other thread. I could have easily gone to a school like VT or better. FAU is fine with many business programs though. You are ignorant about it so your words aren't gospel.

PS: Really hurt me with the rep points being taken away. What a baby.

Glad you liked it.
08-08-2012 12:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.