Bookmark and Share
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

This board is s l o w l y d y i n g.

Gee...wonder why that happened?

WR
07-13-2005 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

dunno....maybe its the fact we can't say ****, ****, ****, or black rat ******* to those that deserve it?:)
Heck, even my private messages to dudes get "cleaned up".
07-13-2005 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

Yep...it's dead. We've all be run off. Way to go guys, and you all know who you are. :D

Come on...do it...I dare ya!

WR
08-02-2005 12:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

egrizzard Offline
What?

I Root For: Memphis!!!

Hey guys--where has everyone gone--?

Anyway, looking forward to the game labor day and seeing what your new coach has up his sleeve--I think it will be a war, no matter who wins. Can't wait--

I read in the Memphis Ca today Spurlock is looking like the man? I sure thought towards the end of the year Ethan Flatt looked good--

what do ya'll think?
08-06-2005 10:05 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

We are not here any longer. We moved over a year ago. The Vols along with the Rebels built an entirely new forum. I wouldn't mind telling a few good Memphis fans where we are, but judging by the posts on Tiger Talk, I wouldn't want to have to go through the misery of having to delete posts, ban new members, etc.

I agree that this year's game will be a war since Coach O hasn't gotten his own team on the field. We will be pretty well playing with what Cutcliffe left us.

The shirts you guys will be wearing to the game about Coach O being the next coach Ole Miss fires and Coach O being a wife beater are not amusing.
08-06-2005 11:19 AM
Advertisement

egrizzard Offline
What?

I Root For: Memphis!!!

Newspaper Rebel, I agree. I do not find the shirts amusing and think that there are Tiger fans who agree with me. I do not believe I have to put your program down to be proud of mine--

I also didn't like the "hey Eli" shirts some people wore a couple of years ago. Eli was a great college QB, no matter what team your root for. I knew you guys moved--I remember the infamous Johnny Cash incident--
03-lol

Too bad this has all gotten to the point where it is hard just to discuss football--maybe it is time for this series to end for a while.
08-06-2005 11:36 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

NewspaperRebel Wrote:We are not here any longer.  We moved over a year ago.  The Vols along with the Rebels built an entirely new forum.  I wouldn't mind telling a few good Memphis fans where we are, but judging by the posts on Tiger Talk, I wouldn't want to have to go through the misery of having to delete posts, ban new members, etc.

I agree that this year's game will be a war since Coach O hasn't gotten his own team on the field.  We will be pretty well playing with what Cutcliffe left us.

The shirts you guys will be wearing to the game about Coach O being the next coach Ole Miss fires and Coach O being a wife beater are not amusing.
You think that board is tolerant? I was banned for a political discussion with a ****ing Gator mod who you had known for about 6 months. 4 years of history doesn't mean anything to you guys over there.

As for being ran off, that's bull**** and anyone who says it is a damn liar. I.e. "I'm" still here so it must have something to do with the thickness of one's skin.

BTW NPR, you still have posting rights here. I don't have it there, so you know what you can do with your whining.
08-06-2005 11:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

RebelKev Wrote:
NewspaperRebel Wrote:We are not here any longer.  We moved over a year ago.  The Vols along with the Rebels built an entirely new forum.  I wouldn't mind telling a few good Memphis fans where we are, but judging by the posts on Tiger Talk, I wouldn't want to have to go through the misery of having to delete posts, ban new members, etc.

I agree that this year's game will be a war since Coach O hasn't gotten his own team on the field.  We will be pretty well playing with what Cutcliffe left us.

You think that board is tolerant? I was banned for a political discussion with a ****ing Gator mod who you had known for about 6 months. 4 years of history doesn't mean anything to you guys over there.

As for being ran off, that's bull**** and anyone who says it is a damn liar. I.e. "I'm" still here so it must have something to do with the thickness of one's skin.

BTW NPR, you still have posting rights here. I don't have it there, so you know what you can do with your whining.
When admins and board owners play favorites towards one school simply because they have become the most active board overall, that's running folks off. The Ole Miss board was once the darlings here because we dominated Ncaabbs. Memphis piped up, and kudos to them for being so actively supportive. They have a great board, no question.

Kev, you and I both know what happened, and if I have to take the time to post on here exactly what happened and exactly who was involved, I'll do it. If I have to bring up the fact that Memphis was allowed to bait us all they wanted, but we were told to stop on our own F($king board, I'll do it. If you'd like me to bring up the fact that when I questioned board owners on this issue, I was told to drop it or else, I'll do it.

Trust me Kev, you don't want me going there, but of course, you have the power to prevent that if you want to take this one step further and only prove my claim.

The fact that about three people still post here is proof. We're happy over there and have no real problems. Disagreements, sure. But no real problems.

By the way, are you calling me a "damn liar?" I'm not, and I maintain that we were run off. Not asked to leave, but run off. There is a difference.

Welcome to reality. Not much of it remaining on NCAAbbs.

WR
08-07-2005 01:45 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

....and none of you even gave me the TIME to clean it up. You just left. No hard feelings whatsoever. As far as Memphis fans, trust me, they aren't considered bullet-proof. If you could only see what I can see in the admin section, you wouldn't feel that way. I made it clear that baiting was not allowed here as Steve made the same demand on the Memphis board. I'm an admin, there aren't many schools that can claim their own admin. I do try to be fair, so I move smack talking on the Ole Miss board to the smack talk board. Is there a problem there? We do have mods, presently in absentia, but they do still exist. I have offered to make this board everything you guys want. But still, it isn't enough.

It still doesn't address the issue of me being banned from a place I am a fan of because I disagreed with a stupid ***** from Florida, who, btw, you guys had known for 3.5 years less than you knew me. This wasn't directed at you though. I've never had a problem with you Wiz, whatsoever. Those who I called friends that had a hand in me being banned for nothing? Well, they can kiss my white ******. Apparently GatorBearBitch blew a couple of them.
08-07-2005 02:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I gave this board plenty of time to recover. I offered to help but was ignored. I posted on both this one and the other one consistently to decide which one I liked better. I hated giving up three great years on here, but the board owners and admins know why I and others left even if some of them choose to have selective memory. I have nothing against you either Kev, but I made my choice a while back. I will continue to post here occasionally, because I was here before even you, or many other posters here. I ain't leaving, and nobody here is dumb enough to make that happen. I'm also not devoting a helluva lot of time to this place anymore either.

I just wrote this entire post in first person.

WR
08-07-2005 08:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.