I'm just saying...
Bookmark and Share
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

WR
08-18-2005 01:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

iamjackscomputer Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Wake up! 03-lol
08-18-2005 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I'm really trying to. 03-lol

WR
08-18-2005 07:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

08-19-2005 08:57 AM

WizardRebel Offline
All American

Hey Doug, I see they've singled you out as "one of the enemy" as I look under your screen name. They even have it filtered. Wow, doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies? I guess they're not onto me yet. 03-lol

Meanwhile, I shall continue to taunt.

WR
08-20-2005 10:55 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

WizardRebel Wrote:Hey Doug, I see they've singled you out as "one of the enemy" as I look under your screen name. They even have it filtered. Wow, doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies? I guess they're not onto me yet. 03-lol

Meanwhile, I shall continue to taunt.

WR
Caught on to what? I'm a damn admin here. You don't think I know the guys from the board I was banned from?
08-21-2005 05:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

RebelKev Wrote:Caught on to what? I'm a damn admin here. You don't think I know the guys from the board I was banned from?
It was my mistake Kev. Doug cleared it all up for me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled NCAAbbs posting...ummm....yeah...posting. 03-lol

WR
08-21-2005 08:56 PM

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

WizardRebel Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:Caught on to what? I'm a damn admin here. You don't think I know the guys from the board I was banned from?

Now back to your regularly scheduled NCAAbbs posting...ummm....yeah...posting. 03-lol

WR
He clear up the fact that he banned me, whom he'd known for about 4 years because of some ***** he knew for 4 months?
08-22-2005 12:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

RebelKev Wrote:
WizardRebel Wrote:

WR
He clear up the fact that he banned me, whom he'd known for about 4 years because of some ***** he knew for 4 months?
Well, that's between y'all. I ain't getting into it. I've got enough drama in my life these days.

WR
08-22-2005 07:26 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

My obligatory post of the week...just checking to see if the board has a pulse. :D

WR
08-31-2005 11:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.