Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FIU vs UCF 2012
Bookmark and Share
fiuphan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Football
FIU vs UCF 2012
Just curious as to what the UCF fans think about the upcoming game in Sept at this point.
05-28-2012 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

I Root For: UCF
RE: FIU vs UCF 2012
Worried that we wont win it. We were supposed to win the first go around and we all know that turned up.
05-28-2012 12:21 PM
TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
We're at home. We need to sell it out.

We need people bouncing EVERYWHERE.

I think if the crowd is on our side, we'll blow them out.
05-29-2012 01:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fiuphan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Football
Blow out - that is bold, but hey you have to root for the home team. Looking forward to the game now.
05-30-2012 06:54 PM

jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

I think he says blowout because UCF was pretty pissed about losing this game. The team clearly overlooked FIU and consequently played abysmally. I think that there are fans that want blood because of it. Should have seen the rivals board about it.
05-31-2012 02:24 PM
TheFIUtheproud Offline
2nd String

I Root For: FIU
(05-29-2012 01:01 PM)TampaKnight Wrote:  We're at home. We need to sell it out.

As an FIU fan, I am concerned about this away game. Clearly a blow-out is more than possible on any given game day, but why do you expect to blow away FIU? No hostilities here, just curious. I admit I am not too familiar with UCF apart from a few south Florida guys. I'm thinking that you guys may not be too familiar with FIU's team as well. By the way, I believe that UCF should be well favored in this match-up (home advantage, talent, more time playing football, etc), but blow-out?
06-01-2012 12:33 PM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

(06-01-2012 12:33 PM)TheFIUtheproud Wrote:  

As an FIU fan, I am concerned about this away game. Clearly a blow-out is more than possible on any given game day, but why do you expect to blow away FIU? No hostilities here, just curious. I admit I am not too familiar with UCF apart from a few south Florida guys. I'm thinking that you guys may not be too familiar with FIU's team as well. By the way, I believe that UCF should be well favored in this match-up (home advantage, talent, more time playing football, etc), but blow-out?

depends on if we break your spirit or not. That's usually how blowouts work. 05-stirthepot

But seriously. Last year we had your number, and that was t.y. Hilton, who was covered by our equally talented courner back josh robinson, except for those inexperience fu@k ups on special teams. It should be interesting this year because both those players are gone now.
06-01-2012 01:12 PM

TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

Like Kruciff mentioned, our biggest mistakes happened on special teams. A facet of the game that, for the most part, should not play a significant factor in a decision, actually did against FIU.

FIU punched us in the teeth last year. They got hyped up and took it to us. We're awake now.
06-01-2012 03:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheFIUtheproud Offline
2nd String

I Root For: FIU
(06-01-2012 01:12 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  

depends on if we break your spirit or not. That's usually how blowouts work. 05-stirthepot

But seriously. Last year we had your number, and that was t.y. Hilton, who was covered by our equally talented courner back josh robinson, except for those inexperience fu@k ups on special teams. It should be interesting this year because both those players are gone now.

Well my original question was "why a blow out this year"? I agree that both teams are going to be different. I don't know if FIU will have a fantastic season or even a down year. For all I know we could lose every game by 50. However, FIU can also go undefeated. FIU returns the entire defense (10 of 11). They return the entire offensive line. We lose a QB, RB, TE (2x), and, of course TY. But, my point is that what would make an objective UCF fan think this game will be a blow-out other than "fan love and hope." Its not like FIU doesn't have talent either. Our coach is pretty good too. So what's up?
06-01-2012 04:40 PM
jaredf29 Offline
Smiter of Trolls

There's nothing in particular that leads us to believe that this other than bad blood and fan passion.
06-01-2012 06:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.