Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wilkie and UAB
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed

Wilkie obviously got a kick out of Memphis losing to UAB. UAB isn't a bad football team. Louisville fans like to complain about scheduling, but they probably have the best conference schedule by not having to play Southern Miss or UAB. I wouldn't be surprised if UAB finished 7-1 in the conference this year. I guarantee UAB is better than TCU.
09-28-2004 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

UC has UAB next and fortunately at home. If UC can't get some pressure on the QB its going to be a very long game.
09-28-2004 11:29 AM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed

Fanatical Wrote:UC has UAB next and fortunately at home. If UC can't get some pressure on the QB its going to be a very long game.
UAB is tough. That Cincinnati game is a big one for them. If UAB beats Cincy, I won't be surprised if they are 7-0 in conference going into their season finale at Southern Miss.
09-28-2004 02:22 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Fanatical Wrote:UC has UAB next and fortunately at home. If UC can't get some pressure on the QB its going to be a very long game.
Memphis did get pressure on Hackney. It's going to take a little more than that for Cincy to make it a long day for UAB. But it will be a good game.

Go Blazers!
09-29-2004 04:06 PM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Sorry UAB but I have to pull for the Bearcats, But hey, thanks for beating Memphis! 04-cheers
09-29-2004 10:22 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Wilkie01 Wrote:Sorry UAB but I have to pull for the Bearcats, But hey, thanks for beating Memphis! 04-cheers
No offense but you would be one of the few I would not want to be pulling for the Blazers.
09-29-2004 11:54 PM
Blazer85 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB Blazers

You can pull for the Bearcats... I just wouldnt put any money on it if I were you. Bearcats will need to play one of their best games and UAB one of their worst for Cincy to win. Dont get too caught up in the whole "UAB's a passing team" business... Baylor isnt great, but we ran for 300+ yards on them and had pretty decent run yardage on the Memphis run defense. I understand Cincy has a pretty good front line... especially on the ends, but it'll take more than that to shut UAB's offense down. UAB has alot more weapons than you would expect... we havent had to use several of our players. Believe me, there's more to our WR corps than Roddy White... and more than Bradley Chavez too. Hoping it wont be too close of a game, but I'm sure Cincy will do their best to do just that.
09-30-2004 01:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.