Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Here's when you know our program has truly
Bookmark and Share
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
Here's when you know our program has truly
arrived. When we're playing at the same time as the Razorbacks, and Troy Schulte is covering the Razorback games, and Wally is covering ours. However, don't hold your breath until that happens.01-lauramac2
02-26-2012 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
RE: Here's when you know our program has truly
(02-26-2012 10:44 AM)outsideualr Wrote:  arrived. When we're playing at the same time as the Razorbacks, and Troy Schulte is covering the Razorback games, and Wally is covering ours. However, don't hold your breath until that happens.01-lauramac2

Wouldn't want that prick anywhere around our program.
02-26-2012 01:41 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
(02-26-2012 01:41 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 10:44 AM)outsideualr Wrote:  arrived. When we're playing at the same time as the Razorbacks, and Troy Schulte is covering the Razorback games, and Wally is covering ours. However, don't hold your breath until that happens.01-lauramac2

Wouldn't want that prick anywhere around our program.

Bob, tell us how your really feel about Ole Wally. It's tough to admit, but having the sports editor of our local paper writing regular columns about us would really help our program. Just would help change perceptions, if people woke up every morning and saw a column about our program on a regular basis. But it ain't going to happen as long as Wally is there. And it is sad that this is based on petty jealousies and perceived slights (not hiring who he wants us to hire). How he is kissing up to Mike Anderson is nauseating and rather embarrassing. But, of course, he will turn on him as soon as he believes the fans are moving in that direction. Like I said before, he put his eggs in UALR's basket when Newell was here and he got burned. I remember a coworker telling me that when Wally showed up to a hog NCAA game, in Nolan's 3rd or 4th year, he was greated with chants of "Go back to UALR". He learned his lesson well.
02-26-2012 01:57 PM
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
(02-26-2012 01:57 PM)mjs Wrote:  Bob, tell us how your really feel about Ole Wally. It's but having the sports editor of our local paper writing regular columns about us would really help our program. Just would help change perceptions, if people woke up every morning and saw a column about our program on a regular basis. But it ain't going to happen as long as Wally is there. And it is sad that this is based on petty jealousies and perceived slights (not hiring who he wants us to hire).

Sorry, I haven't made my feeling clearer. Folks normally know where I stand on issues, even when they disagree with me. I'll try to do better next time.

You're so right though. It ain't going to happen with the midget as the sports editor.
02-26-2012 02:09 PM
MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
Wally is on the payroll. Why would he cover anything but Fayetteville?
02-26-2012 08:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.