Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Questions for Chandler?
Bookmark and Share
tubaguy21 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Questions for Chandler?
Hey guys, tomorrow I'm interviewing Chandler Harnish. It's going to be the first of regular interviews talking about the draft process for him. Does anyone have any questions for him?

The interview is tomorrow night, so I'll have it posted and a link up to it Thursday morning.
01-25-2012 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
RE: Questions for Chandler?
What's up with the knee? How do you go from possible season ending injury to one of the best seasons in school history? Was it origianally misdiagnosed? Was it an act of Tebow?
01-25-2012 08:08 AM
JCCNIU31 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
After his football career does he have any aspirations to get into coaching?
01-25-2012 08:38 AM
Ask The Referee Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Since Chandler played for many head coaches while at NIU, what did he learn most from each one? Try to go down the list in sequence.

1. Novak
2. Kill
3. "Tuke"
4. Doeren

Thank you, in advance, for interviewing him.
01-25-2012 08:40 AM
chihuskie Offline
Heisman

To be successful you have to visualize yourself as being successful. Since it likely will hurt you in the draft or as a free agent if you see yourself as a backup, will you visualize yourself as an NFL starter?
(He was asked in some interview if he could see himself as a starter in the NFL, and he answered he could see being a back up. I don't know what he was thinking, but I think he should correct that because I'm not sure NFL GM's are looking to spend a draft pick on a back up. I think if he thinks that, he could go from a 4-6 round pick to an undrafted free agent.
01-25-2012 09:31 AM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

Will the ankle be 100% for the combine. forty time, agility is important.
01-25-2012 09:37 AM
Advertisement

NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
Have the scouts/coaches mentioned certain things to work on, other than taking snaps under center vs. shotgun?
01-25-2012 10:45 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(01-25-2012 09:31 AM)chihuskie Wrote:  To be successful you have to visualize yourself as being successful. Since it likely will hurt you in the draft or as a free agent if you see yourself as a backup, will you visualize yourself as an NFL starter?
(He was asked in some interview if he could see himself as a starter in the NFL, and he answered he could see being a back up. I don't know what he was thinking, but I think he should correct that because I'm not sure NFL GM's are looking to spend a draft pick on a back up. I think if he thinks that, he could go from a 4-6 round pick to an undrafted free agent.

Scouting reports that I've seen have said they don't see him as a starter but maybe a backup, he's probably just re-stating that. But he didn't even have NFL aspirations until the last couple years. He could easily get to the NFL as a backup and realize that he can also start. Interesting question though.
01-25-2012 10:48 AM
NIUslumo Offline
1st String

(01-25-2012 09:31 AM)chihuskie Wrote:  To be successful you have to visualize yourself as being successful. Since it likely will hurt you in the draft or as a free agent if you see yourself as a backup, will you visualize yourself as an NFL starter?

I don't know, I would guess that 75% of QBs taken in the draft are thought of as developmental projects. There are a ton of QBs taken from late round 3 through 7. I don't imagine there are a lot of QBs taken that the teams really feel they could start right away. I would assume he was talking about the upcoming season, but I don't know for sure.
01-25-2012 05:09 PM
foch41 Offline
1st String

where would be his dream team to play?
01-25-2012 07:25 PM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
Too late now, but would like to hear his thoughts on Tebow, Alex Smith, Vick, Fitzpatrick success and to an extent, Cam Newton. If he came out say.. three years ago, I'm not sure Chandler gets nearly as much love from the NFL. Have to think those guys doing well to different degrees have given him a lot of motivation to think he can make it too.
01-26-2012 11:31 AM
Advertisement

tubaguy21 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Hey guys, here's the interview I had with Chandler last night. I will be talking to him every couple weeks checking in, leading up to the draft so whenever you guys think of questions if you want to post them in this thread or just message them to me I'll do my best to incorporate them.

Chandler Harnish Interview
01-26-2012 12:25 PM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

(01-26-2012 12:25 PM)tubaguy21 Wrote:  Hey guys, here's the interview I had with Chandler last night. I will be talking to him every couple weeks checking in, leading up to the draft so whenever you guys think of questions if you want to post them in this thread or just message them to me I'll do my best to incorporate them.

Dude, this was a REALLY good interview. Great questions and everything. Keep it up!
01-26-2012 02:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tubaguy21 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(01-26-2012 02:05 PM)niuguy Wrote:  
(01-26-2012 12:25 PM)tubaguy21 Wrote:  Hey guys, here's the interview I had with Chandler last night. I will be talking to him every couple weeks checking in, leading up to the draft so whenever you guys think of questions if you want to post them in this thread or just message them to me I'll do my best to incorporate them.

Dude, this was a REALLY good interview. Great questions and everything. Keep it up!

Thanks, I really appreciate that04-cheers
01-26-2012 02:22 PM
Big Redd Offline
Special Teams

Wow, so nice to hear an NIU player interviewed by someone who knows the player and the team very well, nice.
01-26-2012 09:48 PM
huskiebob Offline
Heisman

Donators
Great interview! Thanks.
01-26-2012 10:05 PM
Advertisement

tubaguy21 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Hey all, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am probably going to talk to Chandler again some time this week, so if you have any questions for him please leave them here.

Also I found out that for the rest of the time I'm doing the draft diary with Chandler that the interviews will be posted on 670theScore.com! I'm not sure where where exactly on the site, but once I find out where, I'll link it on here.
02-12-2012 07:37 PM
tubaguy21 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Last call for questions for Chandler, I'm talking to him tomorrow night and the interview should be posted sometime on Thursday.
02-15-2012 02:06 AM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

Ask him how big his wang is.
02-15-2012 02:09 AM
sarasotahuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Donators
(02-15-2012 02:09 AM)7 Wrote:  Ask him how big his wang is.
OK, no more posts for you after 1am.
02-15-2012 09:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.