Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GSU
Bookmark and Share
BLEEDITRED Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
GSU
No GSU thread going?

I can see Lee S talking to X during halftime. If anybody's listening, what are they saying?
12-19-2011 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MobileBama Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: .
RE: GSU
USA 38
GSU 25
Halftime
12-19-2011 09:12 PM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

I Root For: USA Jaguars
Sorry, just got home from the Big Pack Meeting (talking pinewood derby tonight). Managing a den of first graders should come with hazard pay and a fifth.
Anyway, sounds like a good start. Do my eyes deceive me or did Trey Anderson hit a three?
12-19-2011 09:14 PM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

This foul situation is insane. Jones has fouled out, Anderson and FJG with four and Wright with three. This is a bad situation for the last four minutes.
12-19-2011 09:48 PM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

Looks like we're going to pull it out, leading by 12 with 35 seconds left, but we really need Roberson. The Jags are just too think at guard to lose one of our top guys for an extended period.
i will say that Ga Southern impressed me. I can see how they started 2-0 in conference. They play really good defense and have a couple of shooters. I know their recruiting has been improving under their new coach and the results may be starting to show.
12-19-2011 10:10 PM
USACoN2012 Offline
1st String

Did WNSP not stream the game online? I started to listen to my TuneIn recording only to hear Randy Kennedy and a replay of Monday's Sports Drive.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 10:37 PM by USACoN2012.)
12-19-2011 10:37 PM
Advertisement

cb960 Offline
Water Engineer

(12-19-2011 09:14 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  Sorry, just got home from the Big Pack Meeting (talking pinewood derby tonight). Managing a den of first graders should come with hazard pay and a fifth.
Anyway, sounds like a good start. Do my eyes deceive me or did Trey Anderson hit a three?

Yes, he did.
12-19-2011 10:37 PM
JagOfClubs Offline
Water Engineer

Trey got a lot of minutes. Probably his best game that I've seen. I was glad to see CRA put Lundy and Rubit in the game at the same time. We outscored them in the paint big-time, something like 38-8. Javier and Ammons still missing too many shots in the paint, but the hustle is never-ending. The cheer of the night went to Ammons when he hustled down the floor by himself and stole the ball as GSU was rolling the inbounds pass to save clock. Great hustle. All in all, not pretty but it still looks good enough to finish top 4 in the SBC regular season. If we get X back full speed, even more so.
12-19-2011 11:16 PM
jcljag Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: south alabama
Went to the game..Here are a few things I saw..
The good..We are very strong inside..Lundy and Rubit are men.We out scored them 38-8 in the paint.
We are a very good rebounding team..
We shot free throws very well.
We play hard and our man defense looks to be good.
Ammons made one hell of a hustle play near the end of the game where they were trying to roll the ball up the court and he dove and came up with the ball and called a t.o. The bench flew on to the court to greet him..

The bad..
Our passing is not good.Too many soft passes that get deflected.
Without X our 3 point shooting is below average.
Our 1-3-1 zone gives up way too many open looks out of the corner.It looks like we over play the strong side while playing zone and 2 reverse passes and they got open looks.We we lucky they missed 4 or 5 very open 3's when we went zone mid way through the second half.
Not too worried about the fouls.This crew blew the whistle if you looked at your man the wrong way..

Overall I think we can be a contender in conference.The guard play has to improve.Protecting the ball more so than shooting.Our post play is going to have to carry us.I am afraid we might see alot of zones until we prove we can hit consistantly from the perimeter..

This was my first game to see this year.I do like the effort I saw tonight..
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 11:26 PM by jcljag.)
12-19-2011 11:25 PM
Tiguar Offline
All American

Just got back from the game.

AHHH REEEEFFFF BAALLLLLL

[Image: penulty.jpg]
12-19-2011 11:48 PM
USACoN2012 Offline
1st String

I loved that play by Ammons. It annoys me to no end to watch a defense let the ball roll all the way to halfcourt.
12-20-2011 12:23 AM
Advertisement

USACoN2012 Offline
1st String

(12-19-2011 10:37 PM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  Did WNSP not stream the game online? I started to listen to my TuneIn recording only to hear Randy Kennedy and a replay of Monday's Sports Drive.

Anybody?
12-20-2011 12:24 AM
grandbayjohn Offline
Water Engineer

(12-19-2011 10:10 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  Looks like we're going to pull it out, leading by 12 with 35 seconds left, but we really need Roberson. The Jags are just too think at guard to lose one of our top guys for an extended period.
i will say that Ga Southern impressed me. I can see how they started 2-0 in conference. They play really good defense and have a couple of shooters. I know their recruiting has been improving under their new coach and the results may be starting to show.
12-20-2011 12:57 AM
grandbayjohn Offline
Water Engineer

I was very impressed with Ga Southern's discipline and execution. We had lots of inches on them and had a difficult time outrebounding them. The Jags talent level was above theirs, but they were a well coached and disciplined team I wish them well. By the way, AJ, enjoy the pinewood derbies, little league, little dribblers, and all the rest. It passes much too quickly. Merry Xmas to all.
12-20-2011 01:01 AM
hgolfman Offline
Water Engineer

(12-20-2011 12:24 AM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  
(12-19-2011 10:37 PM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  Did WNSP not stream the game online? I started to listen to my TuneIn recording only to hear Randy Kennedy and a replay of Monday's Sports Drive.

Anybody?

From what I got out of Lee after the game.....He had different piece of equipment than normal and the audio for streaming for most of the game and wnsp.com for the entire game was not working......????
12-20-2011 08:00 AM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

(12-20-2011 08:00 AM)hgolfman Wrote:  
(12-20-2011 12:24 AM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  

Anybody?

From what I got out of Lee after the game.....He had different piece of equipment than normal and the audio for streaming for most of the game and wnsp.com for the entire game was not working......????

I listened via the video feed from usajaguars.com and had no problems. I did see Lee having some trouble with the equipment in the postgame interview.
I assume it must be cause Mark Heim is doing today's show from NO and Lee is doing the rest of the week from Las Vegas so the equipment is more divided than usual.
12-20-2011 09:30 AM
Advertisement

AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

(12-20-2011 01:01 AM)grandbayjohn Wrote:  I was very impressed with Ga Southern's discipline and execution. We had lots of inches on them and had a difficult time outrebounding them. The Jags talent level was above theirs, but they were a well coached and disciplined team I wish them well. By the way, AJ, enjoy the pinewood derbies, little league, little dribblers, and all the rest. It passes much too quickly. Merry Xmas to all.

I hear you, GBJ. I try and take a breath every now and then to appreciate what's going on around me.
You guys should have seen my six year old, by far the smallest his in his league, lighting up the opposition on offense and defense in basketball on Sunday. I'd youtube the video but my wife is afraid of the Sandusky's of the world.
12-20-2011 09:33 AM
USACoN2012 Offline
1st String

(12-20-2011 08:00 AM)hgolfman Wrote:  and wnsp.com for the entire game was not working......????

It was 2 hours of a Sportsdrive replay.
12-20-2011 09:54 AM
Batjag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(12-20-2011 12:23 AM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  I loved that play by Ammons. It annoys me to no end to watch a defense let the ball roll all the way to halfcourt.

Oh Yes! That was a thing of beauty.Great hustle.
12-20-2011 11:41 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Has the attendance picked up at the home games?
12-20-2011 11:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.