Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is this a Big East Board or an all college board
whitey Offline
1st String

I Root For: a playoff
Is this a Big East Board or an all college board
So if something against the BE in a negative tone is sent to the smack board & anything negative against any other conference is OK, Then I make a move that NO MODS from the BE should be allowed on this board. TampaKnight you brought your crap over here!!!That is totally wrong.
12-10-2011 01:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
RE: Is this a Big East Board or an all college board
It's the all butt hurt board.
12-10-2011 01:16 AM
Big Dub Offline
C-USA Troll?

I Root For: Southern Miss
I'm not sure why so many ECU fans even bother posting here anymore, every argument/debate gets hit with the "jealousy" hammer at some point. When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem becomes a nail.
12-10-2011 01:21 AM
ivet Offline
1st String

I Root For: ThePaul, Hoya
No this is the ECU Whine and Complain Board. Woo is me!
12-10-2011 01:21 AM
whitey Offline
1st String

(12-10-2011 01:21 AM)ivet Wrote:  No this is the ECU Whine and Complain Board. Woo is me!

Yeah try to turn this subject line into smack. Be Real!!!
12-10-2011 01:25 AM
sierrajip Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
The topic was ligitimate, but sure seemed like it ended up in the smack column. I don't really see where that wasn't the correct decision.
12-10-2011 03:23 AM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(12-10-2011 01:21 AM)ivet Wrote:  No this is the ECU Whine and Complain Board. Woo is me!

Bingo +2
12-10-2011 04:00 AM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
(12-10-2011 04:00 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  

Bingo +2

I think that sentiment is overstated. There's plenty of whining and complaining by several 'left behind' schools, but a lot of legitimate posts and points of discussion are brought up by ECU and Southern Miss posters and are derailed by stupid 'U MAD BRO' images and the like.

I could post a link to a story, for example - http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...conference - with an appropriate headline - "Future questionable for new Big East" - and the butt-hurt jokes would begin, even though the author of the article has nothing to do with ECU.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 11:07 AM by Chappy.)
12-10-2011 11:05 AM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

And by the way, I believe you mean "Woe" is me. Unless you are Rick Flair.
12-10-2011 11:06 AM
LaBradfordsTWill Offline
Special Teams

(12-10-2011 11:06 AM)Chappy Wrote:  And by the way, I believe you mean "Woe" is me. Unless you are Rick Flair.

I believe it's Ric Flair.
12-10-2011 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NJRedMan Offline
Tasted It

I Root For: St. Johns
(12-10-2011 11:05 AM)Chappy Wrote:  
(12-10-2011 04:00 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  

Bingo +2

I think that sentiment is overstated. There's plenty of whining and complaining by several 'left behind' schools, but a lot of legitimate posts and points of discussion are brought up by ECU and Southern Miss posters and are derailed by stupid 'U MAD BRO' images and the like.

I could post a link to a story, for example - http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...conference - with an appropriate headline - "Future questionable for new Big East" - and the butt-hurt jokes would begin, even though the author of the article has nothing to do with ECU.

Im sorry but any article from ESPN is inadmissible. That organization has been against everything Big East since they turned down their low ball offer. I personally believe they pushed the ACC to raid the conference and are also trying to tear the league down to get exclusive rights to Notre Dame. (ACC being the only conference with exclusive rights to one network)

They have been painting a bleak picture of the Big East since Cuse and Pitt left and we still had TCU and WVU. Seriously, two of the worst FB schools leave and we were supposed to be toast in their eyes.
12-10-2011 11:36 AM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

(12-10-2011 01:25 AM)whitey Wrote:  

Yeah try to turn this subject line into smack. Be Real!!!

12-10-2011 11:54 AM
The Brown Bull Offline
usf97

I Root For: USF
I could be wrong but this is the realignment board. Which means if your school or conference is involved in realignment.....then it should probably go here.

Now this orginally was the Big East Reaglignment board when all that was going on was "will the BE invite a 9th team." Remember? It was mostly all BE fans with a few ECU, UCF and UH fans sprinkled in because they thought they were the likely candidates. Since the BE has probably been involved in one way or another.....in most conference expansion issues......I would think it would only be logical that the BE be disproportionately represented on this board.
12-10-2011 12:26 PM
Theodoresdaddy Offline
All American

I Root For: WVU; Marshall

Woo is you?

don't you mean woe but Woo sounds funnier
12-10-2011 10:44 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
(12-10-2011 11:36 AM)NJRedMan Wrote:  Im sorry but any article from ESPN is inadmissible. That organization has been against everything Big East since they turned down their low ball offer.

Right up until basketball season. ESPN knows where their bread is buttered. They hype the SEC during football season and they'll hype the BE during basketball season. Any conspiracy theories are beyond ridiculous. The ACC just had a chance to take a chunk out of the NE markets and they did it. As much as I hate the ACC, I have to admit they have very smart leadership. They were looking out for #1.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 10:55 PM by blunderbuss.)
12-10-2011 10:54 PM
dogma Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USF
(12-10-2011 11:18 AM)LaBradfordsTWill Wrote:  
(12-10-2011 11:06 AM)Chappy Wrote:  And by the way, I believe you mean "Woe" is me. Unless you are Rick Flair.

I believe it's Ric Flair.

[Image: ric-flair-woo.jpg]
12-10-2011 11:02 PM
Advertisement

Sundanceuiuc Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: .
Conference realignment affects all D1 schools, so I'd say it is all fair game...
12-10-2011 11:30 PM
BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

I Root For: Southern Miss
If ECU/USM fans say something negative about the BE, BE fans say "you're butthurt" or "U Mad Bro?"

So, yes it is a pro-BE board, IMO.
12-11-2011 12:21 AM
whitey Offline
1st String

(12-10-2011 12:26 PM)The Brown Bull Wrote:  I could be wrong but this is the realignment board. Which means if your school or conference is involved in realignment.....then it should probably go here.

Now this orginally was the Big East Reaglignment board when all that was going on was "will the BE invite a 9th team." Remember? It was mostly all BE fans with a few ECU, UCF and UH fans sprinkled in because they thought they were the likely candidates. Since the BE has probably been involved in one way or another.....in most conference expansion issues......I would think it would only be logical that the BE be disproportionately represented on this board.

Agree but this is no longer a BE board. For a National article posted about the Big East be removed is WRONG. No matter if it was informative or BE negative, an ECU fan posted it and all H3ll broke out. I'm a Pirate sometime smack is informative as long as FACTS are truthfully debated (or if you're real you can weed out the bull & serious debate). When you have people that are like TOGC & Buccaneer & their merry men talk bull, it's fun. Doesn't mean it goes to the smack board. PS I'm not going to Message a MOD when I don't know which one moved it.
12-11-2011 12:34 AM
ncbeta Offline
Suffering from trolliosis

Y'all just stop. There is no use in arguing about arguing. /endthread
12-11-2011 01:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.