Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Aliens?
Bookmark and Share
Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

I Root For: Tennessee, Troy
OT: Aliens?

So, what do you guys think about this? I think the phone call at the end is more than likely simple bull**** but the videos are interesting. I've seen a good few of them before but some of them I'm surprised didn't circulate a bit more.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:16 AM by Paul of Troy.)
11-15-2011 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
RE: OT: Aliens?
(11-15-2011 10:16 AM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  

So, what do you guys think about this? I think the phone call at the end is more than likely simple bull**** but the videos are interesting. I've seen a good few of them before but some of them I'm surprised didn't circulate a bit more.

99.9%, if not all, in fact probably all, UFO sightings are complete bullcrap.. I do believe in more intelligent lifeforms, but there's a lot of dumb people on earth that will mistake just about anything for a UFO to get attention. Also, what might appear to some as a UFO might just be an undercover millitary vessel from another country, not another planet. Who knows what they're working on elsewhere.

On The Video: I find it hard to believe alien spacecrafts would like exactly like what pop culture thinks they would look like (saucer shapes with beams of light shining out from the bottom to the ground, "lantern like objects forming a diamond") those sound familiar?
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:24 AM by TroyFootball05.)
11-15-2011 10:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
Bound to be other life out there with trillions of galaxy that each have trillions of stars. I just don't think any of those were alien ships. It all looked explainable to me. I think any being capable of traveling here will be able to hide themselves and would...probably.
11-15-2011 10:25 AM
NCowl Offline
Go Owls!

I Root For: FAU
Pretty cool, but if history has any indication and how some scientists speculate... if these are new visitors..... we are F***T!!!!!!

:aliens:
11-15-2011 10:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

The one of Jerusalem is the one that gets me. Computer generated? Real? If so, what the hell is that?
11-15-2011 11:03 AM
Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

(11-15-2011 10:25 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Bound to be other life out there with trillions of galaxy that each have trillions of stars. I just don't think any of those were alien ships. It all looked explainable to me. I think any being capable of traveling here will be able to hide themselves and would...probably.

I was wondering that myself. What would they gain by exposing themselves? My fiance said that maybe we are just like a zoo for all the aliens to come by and see the humans! LMAO

Maybe some of them are just ****** drivers lol
11-15-2011 11:12 AM
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(11-15-2011 11:12 AM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  
(11-15-2011 10:25 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Bound to be other life out there with trillions of galaxy that each have trillions of stars. I just don't think any of those were alien ships. It all looked explainable to me. I think any being capable of traveling here will be able to hide themselves and would...probably.

I was wondering that myself. What would they gain by exposing themselves? My fiance said that maybe we are just like a zoo for all the aliens to come by and see the humans! LMAO

Maybe some of them are just ****** drivers lol

It's possible that we are zero threat so they don't feel threatened by exposing themselves. It would be difficult to guess the mindset of an alien since they could possible not think like us in anyway. I would think that if anything was going to happen it would have happened by now but you never know. Hopefully anything powerful enough to get here is beyond violence in their evolution. Most likely they view us like we do the snail darter; fun to study but no threat and too low on the evolutionary scale to do more with than study.
11-15-2011 02:49 PM
Advertisement

adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: North Texas
i could argue this topic for hours and hours.... your a fuckin fool if you dont believe in Alien life.... this planet has been visited by aliens since the birth of man.... watch ancient aliens on History channel.... you think man built the pyramids without alien technology? there is so much evidence that points to alien life its like 100% in my mind. im deeply passionate in this topic so ill prob just stop there.
11-15-2011 09:57 PM
LaserRaider Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: MTSU
[Image: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg]
11-15-2011 10:25 PM
LaserRaider Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: MTSU
I watched the video and thought it was interesting. I'm a pretty open minded person, I do believe there are other things out there we can't explain right now. I believe there is some type of alien life out there...whether it be microscopic or skinny grey people with a big heads, Idk. We just have to keep in mind how big the universe is. I mean there are places that will never be discovered or explored. To say for certain there are no such things of aliens out there, is stupid, IMO.
11-15-2011 10:26 PM
Advertisement

BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(11-15-2011 09:57 PM)adub4ever Wrote:  i could argue this topic for hours and hours.... your a ****** fool if you dont believe in Alien life.... this planet has been visited by aliens since the birth of man.... watch ancient aliens on History channel.... you think man built the pyramids without alien technology? there is so much evidence that points to alien life its like 100% in my mind. im deeply passionate in this topic so ill prob just stop there.

[Image: simmerdown128607268615615049.jpg]
11-15-2011 10:37 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
adub, you need to cool your jets my friend.
11-16-2011 12:04 AM
adub4ever Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: North Texas
(11-16-2011 12:04 AM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  adub, you need to cool your jets my friend.

ha friends? you need to go somewhere. i write what i feel hall monitor lol
11-16-2011 06:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.