Bookmark and Share
UCFmike Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF
USM: Easiest schedule remaining?
UCF
@UAB
Memphis

3 of the worst teams in the conference. Should be smooth sailing here on out for the Mustard Buzzards. A major problem, though, is USM seems to have trouble with bad teams. Barely beat LA Tech and lost on the road to Marshall, both terrible teams. If that trend continues, maybe one of these 3 garbage teams can pull the upset. Question, if USM vs Houston ends up being the title game, how many points does USM get in the betting lines? My guess is 10.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 01:46 PM by UCFmike.)
11-10-2011 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nastybunch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: USM: Easiest schedule remaining?
Typical UCF fan crying. By the way, USM lost to Marshall on the road. Yes, we have the easiest schedule left, three cupcakes. I would rank the remaining like this: UAB, Memphis, and UCF.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 01:40 PM by nastybunch.)
11-10-2011 01:38 PM
UCFmike Offline
Special Teams

(11-10-2011 01:38 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  Typical UCF fan crying. My the way, USM lost to Marshall on the road. Yes, we have the easiest schedule left, three cupcakes.

Not sure where there was any crying or whining in the OP. I was just trying to talk football.
11-10-2011 01:40 PM
EagNBran Offline
All American

We lost on the road at Marshall. Don't make things sound worse than they are.
11-10-2011 01:42 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(11-10-2011 01:42 PM)EagNBran Wrote:  We lost on the road at Marshall. Don't make things sound worse than they are.
He is just whining, Eag, typical.
11-10-2011 01:43 PM
UCFmike Offline
Special Teams

(11-10-2011 01:42 PM)EagNBran Wrote:  We lost on the road at Marshall. Don't make things sound worse than they are.

Fixed the original post.
11-10-2011 01:46 PM
Advertisement

randaddyminer Offline
Banned

I Root For: UTEP miners
(11-10-2011 01:35 PM)UCFmike Wrote:  UCF
@UAB
Memphis

3 of the worst teams in the conference. Should be smooth sailing here on out for the Mustard Buzzards. A major problem, though, is USM seems to have trouble with bad teams. Barely beat LA Tech and lost on the road to Marshall, both terrible teams. If that trend continues, maybe one of these 3 garbage teams can pull the upset. Question, if USM vs Houston ends up being the title game, how many points does USM get in the betting lines? My guess is 10.

there is no crying in football
11-10-2011 01:48 PM
UCFmike Offline
Special Teams

(11-10-2011 01:48 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  
@UAB
Memphis

there is no crying in football

I agree, thank you for agreeing with me.
11-10-2011 01:48 PM
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
@UAB
Memphis

At least you're willing to admit UCF sucks. 05-stirthepot
11-10-2011 01:52 PM
EagleProf Offline
2nd String

@UAB
Memphis

La Tech IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT a terrible team. They lost by 2 to us, 1 to UH, and sent Miss State to double over time. Best 5-4 team in the country. They will beat Ole Miss this weekend (they are favored).
11-10-2011 01:57 PM
NukeLaCoog Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
The LaTech game was played in a monsoon. In decent conditions I think the score would be quite different
11-10-2011 01:59 PM
Advertisement

HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Doesn't UABs only win come against FUC. Just sayin'......
11-10-2011 01:59 PM
MUHERD76 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall Thundering Herd
@UAB
Memphis

Sorry to say but Marshall isn't a "terrible" team. Anybody that knows football can see that. Matter of fact, we've gotten better as the year has gone on. Houston was a complete disaster but we did some good things offensively in that game. It would have been interesting to see how our team would have played with AJ Graham behind center at the UCF game. Should be a fun one to watch in Huntington next year.
11-10-2011 02:06 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

The boy actually thinks his team has earned an invite to the Big East sinking ship. What a tool.
11-10-2011 02:45 PM
Blade Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Herd!
(11-10-2011 02:06 PM)MUHERD76 Wrote:  
@UAB
Memphis

Sorry to say but Marshall isn't a "terrible" team. Anybody that knows football can see that. Matter of fact, we've gotten better as the year has gone on. Houston was a complete disaster but we did some good things offensively in that game. It would have been interesting to see how our team would have played with AJ Graham behind center at the UCF game. Should be a fun one to watch in Huntington next year.

Don't feed it (UCFMike). It's a troll.
11-10-2011 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(11-10-2011 02:45 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  The boy actually thinks his team has earned an invite to the Big East sinking ship. What a tool.

If/when the teams that have been said to have invitations actually get them and accept, with all the trash you're talking, you're going to look like an absolute idiot.

We haven't heard anything from any of the schools or the BE for a couple days. For all we know, the ink is drying on the necessary paperwork, and an announcement could be made any day now.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 03:07 PM by Kronke.)
11-10-2011 03:07 PM
Advertisement

Steelbeard Offline
OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN

I Root For: ECU
Southern Miss should sail pretty easily to the east championship. I think the only concern is from UAB, but like with us, they're probably gunning hard to beat the garbage out of them after having lost twice in a row.
SO BHAM EAGLE Offline
Special Teams

If I had to rank our last 3 games from hardest to easiest, I would go with:
#1 UCF - always worries me
#2 UAB - on the road with a short week
#3 Memphis - should be able to light them up
knightalum74 Offline
1st String

(11-10-2011 03:07 PM)SO BHAM EAGLE Wrote:  If I had to rank our last 3 games from hardest to easiest, I would go with:
#1 UCF - always worries me
#2 UAB - on the road with a short week
#3 Memphis - should be able to light them up

Thanks for bringing some sanity back to this thread and what I think was it's original intention.

I think you guys throttle us, team, coaches and fans are all rattled a bit by the news this week...You guys are watching tape on UAB by halftime Saturday to negate the short week disadvantage ..

I see you guys and Houston in an epic CUSA Championship game (with all due respect to Tulsa)
11-10-2011 03:13 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

Can't say it is sane to think UCF is better than a team that beat them, but what do I know.
11-10-2011 03:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.