UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Callaway
UABdragon84 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UAB
Callaway
Immediately following this game Callaway should announce his resignation effective with the end of the season . It's past time. If he is not man enough do it on his own, the administration should use the carrot and stick approach to force that resignation. The players and fans deserve to start looking forward rather than continuing to wallow in the disasater that this season and these last five years have become.
10-29-2011 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BAMANBLAZERFAN Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB & Bama

BlazerTalk Award
RE: Callaway
With the Houston QB "licking his chops" at the thought of UAB providing him an opportunity to fatten his stats, it may not be necessary to announce anything. What is left to say?
10-29-2011 12:41 PM
Blazer Engineer Offline
Skull Splitter

ONE OF THE MOST INEPT PERFORMANCES I"VE EVER SEEN!

I CNC has a any guts he would announce his resignation NOW!
10-29-2011 12:41 PM
USAFBlazerFan Offline
Bleeding Green & Gold since '93

I Root For: UAB BLAZERS!!!
(10-29-2011 12:41 PM)Blazer Engineer Wrote:  ONE OF THE MOST INEPT PERFORMANCES I"VE EVER SEEN!

And Lord knows, we've seen some pretty bad ones...
10-29-2011 12:42 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
:iagree: with all the above.
10-29-2011 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blazer Engineer Offline
Skull Splitter

(10-29-2011 12:42 PM)USAFBlazerFan Wrote:  
(10-29-2011 12:41 PM)Blazer Engineer Wrote:  ONE OF THE MOST INEPT PERFORMANCES I"VE EVER SEEN!

And Lord knows, we've seen some pretty bad ones...

Yeah of all the crap ass games we have had this is in the top 3.
10-29-2011 12:46 PM
Advertisement

Blazer88 Offline
Banned

Marshall made me some money today, so that's something CNC is good at.
10-29-2011 12:46 PM
Blazer Engineer Offline
Skull Splitter

**** CNC
10-29-2011 12:47 PM
Blazer86 Offline
1st String

If he resigns would we still have to pay him? If the answer is no, why not make the school can him so he can make 300k?
10-29-2011 01:02 PM
scales Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U A B
Don't worry, he'll just stand there...arms folded...spitting goobers.

Figuring out how long he can live off of his buyout.
10-29-2011 01:07 PM
Blazer86 Offline
1st String

Did I hear Sam Miller say that Callaway called the seniors to the front of the room and called them out for the second half?
If that is so I hope they call the coaches to the front of the locker room after the game.
10-29-2011 01:25 PM
Advertisement

Uncle BLAZER Offline
Hired Gun

I Root For: The Real GSU
(10-29-2011 01:25 PM)Blazer86 Wrote:  Did I hear Sam Miller say that Callaway called the seniors to the front of the room and called them out for the second half?
If that is so I hope they call the coaches to the front of the locker room after the game.

THIS. I AM SICK OF HEARING THAT THIS IS THE PLAYERS FAULT. WE HAVE TALENT ENOUGH TO BEAT THE CONF. CHAMP.

THIS PATHETICNESS IS COACHING ( ACTUALLY LACK OF ).

PERIOD!

NEIL - RESIGN AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN.

BLAZR....THIS IS WHY PEOPLE PERSONALLY ATTACK CALLAWAY.
10-29-2011 01:30 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Don't tell us, tell him. He has a call in show. So far only one blazer fan has had the guts to do it.
10-29-2011 01:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LightEmUp70 Offline
Debt Free

(10-29-2011 01:30 PM)Uncle BLAZER Wrote:  
(10-29-2011 01:25 PM)Blazer86 Wrote:  Did I hear Sam Miller say that Callaway called the seniors to the front of the room and called them out for the second half?

THIS. I AM SICK OF HEARING THAT THIS IS THE PLAYERS FAULT. WE HAVE TALENT ENOUGH TO BEAT THE CONF. CHAMP.

PERIOD!

If you think coaches don't do this all the time, you live in a fantasy world. This is exactly why it happens behind closed doors.

And no, I'm not a Callaway supporter. I just don't have blind hatred for everything he does.
10-29-2011 01:38 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I don't either but if I attend the Houston game I will say my peace. I may be leading the chants.
10-29-2011 01:42 PM
LairDweller Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB #1/Iowa #2
(10-29-2011 01:38 PM)LightEmUp70 Wrote:  

PERIOD!

If you think coaches don't do this all the time, you live in a fantasy world. This is exactly why it happens behind closed doors.

And no, I'm not a Callaway supporter. I just don't have blind hatred for everything he does.
yeah, it happens all the time. but usually, the coaches have a point. calling out the seniors when youre the one who sucks is uncalled for. i dont have blind hatred for everything he does. i just have a strong dislike for his coaching
10-29-2011 01:48 PM
Advertisement

ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

#fireneilcallaway needs to start trending on twitter.
10-29-2011 01:48 PM
LightEmUp70 Offline
Debt Free

(10-29-2011 01:48 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  

PERIOD!

yeah, it happens all the time. but usually, the coaches have a point. calling out the seniors when youre the one who sucks is uncalled for. i dont have blind hatred for everything he does. i just have a strong dislike for his coaching

My point is we know nothing of what was said. Only a rumor that something was said. We have no clue whether or not what may or may not have been said was placing blame on the seniors. There's plenty of chances to jump on the coach without piling on for rumor and hearsay.
10-29-2011 01:53 PM
Uncle BLAZER Offline
Hired Gun

(10-29-2011 01:48 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  

PERIOD!

+1.
10-29-2011 01:56 PM
Uncle BLAZER Offline
Hired Gun

(10-29-2011 01:37 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Don't tell us, tell him. He has a call in show. So far only one blazer fan has had the guts to do it.

What's the number?
10-29-2011 01:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.