Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Memphis Fans
Bookmark and Share
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
Memphis Fans
Geesh Memphis fans are dumb. This is just one thread. There are at least two others. This one guy makes a point that they beat us 24-17 last year (one TD) and others making similarly irrelevant points. We've beaten these knuckleheads, what, 3 of the last 4 games? They can't seem to grasp the fact that we are better than them most years. They seem to think of a million other reasons as to why they lose to us but are "really" better. They had one thread complaining about our attendance as if 20K is terrible. Whatever.

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=519026
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 12:02 AM by BlueRaiderFan..)
10-02-2011 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MeanGreenFan123 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
RE: Memphis Fans
I think the score can speak for itself.
10-02-2011 12:12 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(10-02-2011 12:02 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Geesh Memphis fans are dumb. This is just one thread. There are at least two others. This one guy makes a point that they beat us 24-17 last year (one TD) and others making similarly irrelevant points. We've beaten these knuckleheads, what, 3 of the last 4 games? They can't seem to grasp the fact that we are better than them most years. They seem to think of a million other reasons as to why they lose to us but are "really" better. They had one thread complaining about our attendance as if 20K is terrible. Whatever.

two crappy football teams played...one of the crappy football teams won...at least we have basketball to look forward to...MTSU, well, not so much.

enjoy your win...
10-02-2011 09:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BIGGESTTIGERJLB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofM TIGERS!
You weren't such a prick last night when you thought you were gonna lose.
10-02-2011 09:04 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-02-2011 09:04 AM)BIGGESTTIGERJLB Wrote:  You weren't such a prick last night when you thought you were gonna lose.

Dude, go play. Your football sucks and you cant walk in your city without being shot at by thugs.

you do have basketball. Congrats.

We talk about that when its basketball season.

Get lost.

Z
10-02-2011 09:16 AM
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(10-02-2011 09:02 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 12:02 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Geesh Memphis fans are dumb. This is just one thread. There are at least two others. This one guy makes a point that they beat us 24-17 last year (one TD) and others making similarly irrelevant points. We've beaten these knuckleheads, what, 3 of the last 4 games? They can't seem to grasp the fact that we are better than them most years. They seem to think of a million other reasons as to why they lose to us but are "really" better. They had one thread complaining about our attendance as if 20K is terrible. Whatever.

two crappy football teams played...one of the crappy football teams won...at least we have basketball to look forward to...MTSU, well, not so much.

enjoy your win...

It's a little early to tell if we are that bad or if you guys played your bowl game last night. As far as basketball, I couldn't care less. Maybe you guys can get through a year without getting caught cheating.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 09:46 AM by BlueRaiderFan..)
10-02-2011 09:43 AM
Advertisement

BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(10-02-2011 09:04 AM)BIGGESTTIGERJLB Wrote:  You weren't such a prick last night when you thought you were gonna lose.

I'm a prick because I point out the stupidity of some of your fans threads and posts? It's not like these are one time incidents. BTW, personal attacks aren't allowed on this board.
10-02-2011 09:45 AM
MT FAN Offline
All American

(10-02-2011 09:02 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

enjoy your win...

You can tell the difference in the programs by going over to each school's boards On Memphis's board they are excited that they played close on MT's everyone is upset that the game was that close.

The game was close because our players obviously read the newspaper clippings all week about how we were suppose to beat Memphis by three touchdowns. We came out flat and Memphis was pumped. It happens all the time in football. The better team overlooks the team they are suppose to beat and the game ends up being pretty close. It happened last night.
10-02-2011 10:06 AM
stebo Offline
2nd String

I Root For: North Texas
I don't know guys - I read that thread and really didn't find anything too out of line. A couple of things, here and there - but really they were more just down on themselves. I think a lot has to do with both teams' records - someone was going to come out of there with a win and it would be embarassing to the team that lost (either way). Other than that - it didn't seem "too" bad to me... but what do I know?
10-02-2011 10:56 AM
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(10-02-2011 10:56 AM)stebo Wrote:  I don't know guys - I read that thread and really didn't find anything too out of line. A couple of things, here and there - but really they were more just down on themselves. I think a lot has to do with both teams' records - someone was going to come out of there with a win and it would be embarassing to the team that lost (either way). Other than that - it didn't seem "too" bad to me... but what do I know?

Just read through each thread on that board. It becomes clear that they are delusional.
10-02-2011 11:05 AM
SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(10-02-2011 11:05 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 10:56 AM)stebo Wrote:  I don't know guys - I read that thread and really didn't find anything too out of line. A couple of things, here and there - but really they were more just down on themselves. I think a lot has to do with both teams' records - someone was going to come out of there with a win and it would be embarassing to the team that lost (either way). Other than that - it didn't seem "too" bad to me... but what do I know?

Just read through each thread on that board. It becomes clear that they are delusional.

Despite not being happy about MT's struggles with the worst team in FBS last night, I'm not too sure if the manner of the last minute 94 yard drive for the winning TD doesn't make for better reading of posts on that board than if we had beat them like a rented mule.

Not only did t i g e r high lose last night in the final seconds, to make it worse for them, they had to return to memphis.03-nutkick
10-02-2011 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

Personally beating them by 50 would have made my night. They talk a ton of trash for their level of play, even if you take into account their progam from a more than recent historical perspective.
10-02-2011 12:31 PM
SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(10-02-2011 12:31 PM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Personally beating them by 50 would have made my night. They talk a ton of trash for their level of play, even if you take into account their progam from a more than recent historical perspective.

Me too. I would love to have seen at least forty put up on them by halftime...

but I'm just saying that losing like they did was probably more painful for them than if they had been on the short end of a blowout.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 12:36 PM by SpaceRaider.)
10-02-2011 12:36 PM
UofMemphis Away

Donators
(10-02-2011 12:31 PM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Personally beating them by 50 would have made my night. They talk a ton of trash for their level of play, even if you take into account their progam from a more than recent historical perspective.

stop being silly...at 17-0 you were ready to drink yourself into oblivion...and now you're actin' the fool because you beat the worst D-1 team in America...congrats!

on our board folks we're pissed about being up 17-0...meant Larry wouldn't get fired...and we're ready for the porter era to already be over with.

"They talk a ton of trash" damn straight, we love our Tigers...always have...always will...we'll even love em when they suck.
10-02-2011 01:01 PM
UofMemphis Away

Donators
(10-02-2011 12:27 PM)SpaceRaider Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 11:05 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  

Despite not being happy about MT's struggles with the worst team in FBS last night, I'm not too sure if the manner of the last minute 94 yard drive for the winning TD doesn't make for better reading of posts on that board than if we had beat them like a rented mule.

Not only did t i g e r high lose last night in the final seconds, to make it worse for them, they had to return to memphis.03-nutkick

believe me...with every loss it helps seal Larry's fate...i honestly hope we lose every last game the rest of the way...it's the only way to ensure RC and Larry Porter become part of Memphis' past.
10-02-2011 01:03 PM
BIGGESTTIGERJLB Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-02-2011 09:16 AM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

Dude, go play. Your football sucks and you cant walk in your city without being shot at by thugs.you do have basketball. Congrats.

We talk about that when its basketball season.

Get lost.

Z

You really should get out of the house and quit watching the boob tube.
10-02-2011 01:43 PM
Advertisement

BIGGESTTIGERJLB Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-02-2011 09:45 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  

I'm a prick because I point out the stupidity of some of your fans threads and posts? It's not like these are one time incidents. BTW, personal attacks aren't allowed on this board.

No, you're a prick because you were a COMPLETE different poster last night and then come straight over here and talk shat. If you're gonna talk it, talk it EVERYwhere. JMHO, though.
10-02-2011 01:45 PM
BIGGESTTIGERJLB Offline
Hall of Famer

Well, it's become painfully obvious, QUICK, who the delusional one is. Geez........

Enjoy ya'lls day and congrats on the victory.
10-02-2011 01:47 PM
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(10-02-2011 01:01 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

stop being silly...at 17-0 you were ready to drink yourself into oblivion...and now you're actin' the fool because you beat the worst D-1 team in America...congrats!

on our board folks we're pissed about being up 17-0...meant Larry wouldn't get fired...and we're ready for the porter era to already be over with.

"They talk a ton of trash" damn straight, we love our Tigers...always have...always will...we'll even love em when they suck.

"Actin' the fool" because I called you guys out on your constant stupidity? I don't think so.
10-02-2011 01:52 PM
BlueRaiderFan. Offline
1st String

(10-02-2011 01:45 PM)BIGGESTTIGERJLB Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 09:45 AM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  

No, you're a prick because you were a COMPLETE different poster last night and then come straight over here and talk shat. If you're gonna talk it, talk it EVERYwhere. JMHO, though.

I'm not talking "shat" and unlike this board, an opposing fan giving a poor opinion will get a person banned. It's not talking smack to tell it like it is; Memphis fans are delusional and talk too much trash about MT. BTW you're a dick. Come on mods...keep ignoring the name calling...I love it.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 02:25 PM by BlueRaiderFan..)
10-02-2011 01:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.