Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Congrats UConn and Cincy
CardRock Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Terrific way to start off the season guys! Wouldnt it be sweet if the BE won every single OOC game this season? Now it's time for Rutgers, USF, Pitt, and UofL's turn to step up this weekend.

Rutgers vs Illinois
South Florida vs Penn St
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh
Louisville vs Kentucky

If we go 4-0 this weekend we might finally get a little respect from the media (doubtful). Alright guys, lets do it!
09-02-2005 05:49 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Root For: America
Donators

Hey Bulls, do the Bearcats a favor and soften up those Nittany Lions for us!
09-02-2005 08:03 AM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL

There's only one way for the national media to give us any respect. Pitt must win big, USF must win, and UofL must double the spread. U Conn did it's job, they won convincingly. I'm happy Cicny won, but it will be a black eye in the view of the media, because you struggled against a lower MAC team. But as far as I'm concerned a win is a win.
09-02-2005 08:57 AM
Advertisement

bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

Army56Mike Wrote:There's only one way for the national media to give us any respect. Pitt must win big, USF must win, and UofL must double the spread. U Conn did it's job, they won convincingly. I'm happy Cicny won, but it will be a black eye in the view of the media, because you struggled against a lower MAC team. But as far as I'm concerned a win is a win.
Quite few publications / predictions had us losing this game.

An awful lot of UC players played in their first college game last night, and many were freshmen.

I think most of the media understand UC football is going to go through some growing pains this year.
09-02-2005 09:49 AM
Bearcat T Offline
All American

I Root For:

UC pretty much dominated the stats tremendous rushing game etc. UC's stable of four to five backs will help them this year. Grutza was very good in his first game.
The only thing that kept the game close was the field position. EMU kicked an excellent game both punting to the coffin corner and tremendous kickoffs. On the other hand EMU started at least four or five times between the 40 and 50 yard line if
not once in UC territory. All in all a great night and WOW does Nippert look more beautiful than ever!
09-02-2005 04:44 PM
SUinOhio Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I was at UC last night and had a great time. About 21K+ were at the game which was decent being that it was a thursday game vs eastern michigan plus all the controversy with Huggins. There is not a bad seat in the house at Nippert.

The new QB was very solid and looked good throwing on the run.

Penn State is gonna be rough!
09-02-2005 05:56 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.