Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Notre Dame/Michigan new special uniform
dogma Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USF
Notre Dame/Michigan new special uniform
Reminds me of the Best or Worst helmets threads.
Didn't see this posted yet:

For the Michigan/ND game... They will have new uniforms for their night game this year.
I kind of dig the ND helmet.
The Michigan one... not so much

ND:
http://www.und.com/view.gal?id=94583

Michigan
http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=246857
06-11-2011 06:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

tcufrog86 Offline
All American

I Root For: TCU & Wisconsin
RE: Notre Dame/Michigan new special uniform
I like ND's much better than Michigan's

Of course in terms of throwbacks it will be hard for anyone to do worse than Colorado State did last year. Florida A&M called and asked for their jerseys back after the game.
[Image: gn0590.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG.jpeg]
06-11-2011 06:21 PM
General Mike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
Adidas makes some really terrible football uniforms across the board
06-11-2011 06:21 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
I like both of the uniforms
06-12-2011 05:00 AM
Advertisement

bearcatlawjd Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
Notre Dame's are much better than Michigan. The best UM uniforms were the Nike ones of the 90s.
06-12-2011 11:01 AM
BigOwensboroCard Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisville
Michigan uni's SUCK some major ass IMO, but the ND's uni's don't look horrible, but the four leaf clover on the side of the helmets don't look that great, but they have never had any thing on the sides of them before that I am aware of. I too think Adidas sucks when it comes to uni's, but really WHY do they suck for they should be making **** just as awesome as NIKE and then some IMO???
06-12-2011 12:36 PM
General Mike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
(06-12-2011 12:36 PM)BigOwensboroCard Wrote:  Michigan uni's SUCK some major ass IMO, but the ND's uni's don't look horrible, but the four leaf clover on the side of the helmets don't look that great, but they have never had any thing on the sides of them before that I am aware of. I too think Adidas sucks when it comes to uni's, but really WHY do they suck for they should be making **** just as awesome as NIKE and then some IMO???
According to the helmet project, ND had clovers on their helmets in the early 60s

Quote:he shamrock helmet logo was introduced in 1959 by Notre Dame's new head coach Joe Kuharich; it was used through the 1962 season and replaced with white numerals the following year. Ara Parseghian brought back plain gold helmets in 1964 and the team has continued to use those ever since, which make this the longest-running unchanged helmet design among the NCAA Division I-Football Bowl Subdivision colleges (Alabama has occasionally used white helmets during this period).
06-12-2011 07:36 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.