Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
WVU just picked up another kicker
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
WVU just picked up another kicker
Since neither of WVU's FG kickers seem to be able to get the job done, the Mountaineer coaching staff went out and got another kicker to challenge for the job...

WVU Adds Kicker Sam Richardson for 2011 Season
WV Illustrated Wrote:Perhaps the best way to get West Virginia’s field goal kickers to straighten up and kick straight is to throw a little more competition their way.

The Mountaineers did just that this past week when Sam Richardson signed a letter of commitment to join the football team in the 2011 season. Richardson, a field goal kicker out of Trinity Prep School in Winter Park, Fla., made his decision to become a Mountaineer on Tuesday when he announced his college destination to his classmates.
He's a walk-on, who didn't play football until his junior year of HS. But if he manages to win the starting job, that will change in a hurry. He played soccer until the HS football coach asked him to try out for football, telling him he'd have a much better opportunity to play in college as football player. I think he's planning on playing soccer at WVU too, since he's had some discussions with WVU soccer coach Marlon Leblanc...

With the way WVU's kickers have performed this spring, I think he'll win the kicking job fairly easily...
04-30-2011 12:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

TexanMark Online
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: WVU just picked up another kicker
The best kicker in the Big East wears Orange on Saturdays and Fridays and maybe Sunday too LOL
04-30-2011 01:53 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
I know the best kicker isn't at WVU at the moment. But he could be on his way to Morgantown... 05-stirthepot
04-30-2011 02:07 PM
Advertisement

brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
(04-30-2011 01:53 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  The best kicker in the Big East wears Orange on Saturdays and Fridays and maybe Sunday too LOL

Don't forget about Thursday now! 04-cheers
04-30-2011 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
thecomet89 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WVU
(04-30-2011 01:53 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  The best kicker in the Big East wears Orange on Saturdays and Fridays and maybe Sunday too LOL

I think he is one of the best kickers in the nation.
04-30-2011 04:08 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.