Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Site: BucsBeat.com
Bookmark and Share
BucsBeat.com Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: E Tennessee St
New Site: BucsBeat.com
Good morning Buccaneers fans. I'm writing to let you know about a new East Tennessee State basketball website we launched recently: http://bucsbeat.com. It's powered by StatSheet.com and I'm the editor.

We offer up article game recaps, previews, game notes, recap notes, Conference Player of the Week, NCAA Player of the Week, etc. We have more article types under development now (including our own tournament seeding predictions) and would love to hear from you about how our site could be better.

Here is an example of one of our Recap Notes: http://bucsbeat.com/east-tennessee-state...ap-notes-2

We also have a mobile apps for Android and Apple, as well as Twitter and Facebook pages.

Anyway, we are very interested in your feedback. We've got a lot of new features coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

-Kenny
editor@bucsbeat.com or you can PM me here
03-02-2011 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ETSUbaseballFAN Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: BUCSbaseball
RE: New Site: BucsBeat.com
How about baseball too?
03-02-2011 12:38 PM
BucsBeat.com Offline
Water Engineer

(03-02-2011 12:38 PM)ETSUbaseballFAN Wrote:  How about baseball too?

Thanks for the comment! College baseball is something we're looking into. We're always trying to grow and adding more sports is definitely a way to expand.
03-02-2011 05:27 PM
BuccTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis / ETSU
I'll check out the app.
03-03-2011 02:07 AM
Advertisement

BucNut22 Offline
All American

I Root For: ETSU, MICH, UC
This site is great btw, so much easier to navigate than the administration site. Keep up the good work
03-06-2011 11:19 AM
BucsBeat.com Offline
Water Engineer

Thanks for the feedback guys and keep an eye out for new things! Right now we have our new StatSeed function which is projecting ETSU as a #3 seed for the CBI tournament. Also, you should expect a new Stat Smack function which will provide you with stats to back up your smack talk against rival schools.
03-07-2011 12:35 PM
BucsBeat.com Offline
Water Engineer

(03-06-2011 11:19 AM)BucNut22 Wrote:  This site is great btw, so much easier to navigate than the administration site. Keep up the good work

site has been updated to improve the look and feel for the 2012 season.

And, to the poster above ... we have 345 D1 college basketball sites, so yes this tool did post to inform other teams as well.
11-16-2011 04:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.