Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Questions about 2011 season
Purple n Gold Offline
No Quarter!

I Root For: East Carolina
Questions about 2011 season
How will ECU do in 2011? Will our defense improve?How will we do without dwayne harris?
01-31-2011 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ECU4LIFE Offline
2nd String

RE: Questions about 2011 season
Defense cant get much worse haha 54 ppg in the last 5 games got us the worst defense in the county last year 120 out of 120. I think we have some pretty good depth at the WR position and Harris will be missed but that gap should be filled pretty well. A guy i got my eyes on is Justin Jones (the guy who made the Tulsa catch) he is 6 ft 8 and 252 pounds the kid is built like a monster ps he was a freshman last year. Recruiting is looking good so far i see a bunch of talented recruits and a few big names still out there Dexter Staley a highly recruited OLB #16 at that position has widdled his choices down to ECU, South Carolina, and Florida. Another recruit who i am watching closely is Chevelle Buie a RB who De-committed Rutgers earlier this year he is choosing between ECU and Marshall. CANT WAIT FOR SIGNING DAY!!!
01-31-2011 11:44 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
It seems to me that the recruiting and the new S&C coach spells defensive improvement.

On offense....we spread the ball around enough that a lot of guys got touches so we shouldn't be to off on offense but we need to cultivate another gamer ala DH.
02-01-2011 12:23 PM
Advertisement

ECU4LIFE Offline
2nd String

agreed. Also every one needs to cross there fingers SIGNING DAY TOMORROW!!!
02-01-2011 10:40 PM
PiKappWags Offline
Capt'n Pabst

2011 will be an exciting one!

Our schedule is amazing and not just for OOC

We Host USM and UCF this year!
We also avoid playing in Alabama by hosting UAB!
We Host UNC-CH and VaTech!

South Carolina in Charlotte will be a big time atmosphere and our last trip was that win over VaTech so I think we will carry some confidence that may help us there.

While I dont know how the CUSA West matchups will be...
our two East Road Games are the most winnable (@ Marshall and @ Memphis)

Because of the Home Field Advantage and what will be sell-outs due to the record season tickets we'll sell with this OOC lineup... I have to like our odds. Defense has to improve and the Offense while missing DH will be more experianced in the system. If our OL can keep Dominique Davis safe, I think his second year in the system will be amazing.

I definatley have us in a Bowl Game again. 8-4 is very reachable.
No reason to fear any opponent!

2010 Season Ticket Record 22,338.
I want to see us break 25,000 this year and would love an ECU statement that reads... "if we break 27,000: we will add a black jersey" to make a little incentive.
We need to close the financial gap on the Out-Of-State Scholarships.
02-02-2011 09:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ECU4LIFE Offline
2nd String

Love that idea about the black jerseys!
That schedule is gonna be awesome!
02-02-2011 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.