Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ESPN: Is this school top candidate for Big East Expansion?
KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF
ESPN: Is this school top candidate for Big East Expansion?
01-28-2011 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Wooglin157 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF Knights
RE: ESPN: Is this school top candidate for Big East Expansion?
This was just posted... Like a day or two ago...

Edit: Oh, I see it was moved to the smack forum for some unknown reason.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 12:22 PM by Wooglin157.)
01-28-2011 12:18 PM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(01-28-2011 12:18 PM)Wooglin157 Wrote:  This was just posted... Like a day or two ago...

I didn't see it on this board.

No clue why a major piece from ESPN and about the Big East's potential future wouldn't be link on the Expansion Board.

Believe more information (not less) from the national media about the Big East and/or potential candidates is why this board has become very popular and that is a good thing especially when compared to other stories/threads on the MWC and MAC that are listed on this page.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 12:28 PM by KnightLight.)
01-28-2011 12:28 PM
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

Knighlight.... we are really starting to get into Bossman territory here... no need to pimp UCF out... our fellow conference mates are getting tired of it. Anyone who wanted to see this article...has had two days to see it. old news that is only gonna piss people off. really enough is enough.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 03:40 PM by No Bull.)
01-28-2011 12:41 PM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(01-28-2011 12:41 PM)No Bull Wrote:  Knighlight.... we are really starting to get into Bossman territory here... no need to pimp UCF out...

This is a national feature article by ESPN that deals with possible Big East Expansion which is why I posted it on the Big East Expansion Board.

One is never forced to read or to respond to any topic on this or any other board.

Hope the sharing of national articles on this board will be an interest to some (not all, as most are not interested in every thread that is started).

Thanks to the mod for moving it back to where it belongs, on the Big East Expansion Board.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 03:48 PM by KnightLight.)
01-28-2011 12:45 PM
Advertisement

Goldenbuc Offline
1st String

KL,

We know why you re-posted the link. You came over here and noticed it had been moved. Did you happen to notice that the majority of the UCF related threads were also moved? It's the same people reading this board daily for the most part...we don't need it here again. But I get what you're doing. But I agree with no bull...no sense in re-posting it. They get it.
01-28-2011 03:55 PM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(01-28-2011 03:55 PM)Goldenbuc Wrote:  It's the same people reading this board daily for the most part...

Actually, the Big East Expansion Board is the most popular Big East Board out there...and is one of the Top 10 boards that GTS listed on the ncaabbs.com site.

With over 36,000 plus members, a good majority of those that read these boards do NOT post on a regular basis...so I would never dare say which boards/threads that all of them read during each and every day.
01-28-2011 04:15 PM
Advertisement

apex_pirate Offline
All American

I Root For: East Carolina
(01-28-2011 12:28 PM)KnightLight Wrote:  
(01-28-2011 12:18 PM)Wooglin157 Wrote:  This was just posted... Like a day or two ago...

I didn't see it on this board.

You posted on that exact thread when it was on this (the expansion) board. You knew it was here at one point. My conspiracy theory? Appears you just wanted to repackage it and hopefully get a ton of hits towards a UCF article on ESPN's site.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 04:46 PM by apex_pirate.)
01-28-2011 04:40 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Knights
Knight_Light - how many people need to tell you you're wrong about this? Just give us a number so we can hurry and try to meet it.
01-29-2011 01:06 AM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
Instead of questioning why the UCF threads are being moved, why dont you question the fact that there are almost twice as many threads on the BE boards than there are on the Cusa boards? Most times these threads about UCF turn into wee wee matches with Houston, ECU or USF fans. When that happens the mods move them. There is a thread that UCF fans should be posting these articles anyway. I read that thread everyday when there are new posts, as Im sure many others do.
01-29-2011 01:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.