Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Baby Blue uni's against Mercer?
Bookmark and Share
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators
Baby Blue uni's against Mercer?
I'm surprised there's no discussion on this yet! It seems Kennesaw is rolling out some baby blue colored uniforms for their home game against Mercer. (Also a night to recognize Prostate Cancer Awareness I believe). I'm unsure if baby blue is hand-in-hand with the awareness effort or not?

I'm looking forward to seeing those uni's, and even more I'm glad to see KSU pushing this series between the teams (It's obvious the game is "circled" on the calendar. The KSUOWLS.com splash page is an ad for this game -- and there are 2 home games prior to this one.)

They want a big crowd and this game always draws well at both venue's. Mercer usually brings 100-200 fans.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2011 02:34 AM by MercerFan.)
01-20-2011 02:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KennesawBasketball Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw
RE: Baby Blue uni's against Mercer?
Did not know that...will be an interesting look. As a UNC hater for pretty much my whole life, I can't say that I am excited to see my owls in Baby blue, but at least our marketing department is getting a little creative. I agree that we need to push this series. Could be a great rivalry for the future.
01-20-2011 03:06 PM
MocOwl Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Kennesaw
Mercer wins.

I pity the poor soul who has to write the KSU Facebook statuses... they keep having to come up with a new way to be positive about a loss.
01-25-2011 11:33 PM
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

Donators
(01-25-2011 07:01 PM)Mike_Hunt Wrote:  Since there will be a good crowd, Mercer by 5. Moore and Mills will each have at least 15-8

Well good call on Moore & Mills.
01-26-2011 01:59 AM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kennesaw State
(01-25-2011 11:54 PM)Mike_Hunt Wrote:  
(01-25-2011 11:33 PM)MocOwl Wrote:  Mercer wins.

I pity the poor soul who has to write the KSU Facebook statuses... they keep having to come up with a new way to be positive about a loss.

Owls feeling the baby blues after loss?

Owls only lose by 7???

I should get a job writing this crap.

9/10 headlines about our losses this year begin with "slow start"
01-26-2011 03:40 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

Donators
What is the deal with Kennesaw archiving old games on ASUN.tv? It appears they do it on a rare and random basis. It also appears they may only archive videos that are positive to KSU... Sad because I wanted to watch the game as I couldn't see it live.
01-27-2011 02:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.