Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

According to BTH, Matt is shooting 46.9%
Bookmark and Share
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
According to BTH, Matt is shooting 46.9%
from the three point arc for the last 11 games. I knew it would take a little while coming off of that foot surgery to get back to his normal range. He missed a lot of practice time during those months, and his shot was affected by the loss of strength in that one leg where he couldn't work out. I think it also hampered his defensive ability, but I've noticed in the last few games, he's moving better on defense also.

This is probably the reason that Tramar hasn't been as effective defensively as he was reputed to be. The foot surgery that he had. But he seems to be coming along, and should be close to full strength pretty soon, if he isn't already. He can give us some help on the defensive end when Alex needs a brief rest. I'm not sure there isn't anyone on our schedule that we can't possibly beat at home. Of course some will be more difficult that others, but we could still have a decent season. If we could win enough to get a first round bye in the tournament, that would be a break for us. The next four games will tell us a lot about where we'll end up. Have to win the home games, and at least split the Florida games.04-cheers
01-11-2011 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.