Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Buckeyes...
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
Buckeyes...
For the one who said TCU would beat them 9 of 10... think again!
OH-IO!!! Can't wait to see this team next year. What a game.

sorry to the U of M fans.
01-05-2011 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TampaRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: Buckeyes...
Sounds like you'll be wearing your OSU gear during our game next year... tOSU played well enough to win, but they should be thanking the Arkansas wr's for leaving their hands at home. The first play of the game would have gone for a TD had the guy not dropped it. There were numerous others as well. Bummer...I was looking forward to the "fire tressel" chatter after the punt was blocked.

Not sure how bad Free Tat Pryor is hurt, but man, was he milking the crap out of that thing once the game was over. He limped off on their last drive and finished the game looking like a sniper picked him off from the upper deck. By the way...anyone read the latest story about Pryor being pulled over 3 times over the past few years in a "loaner" car. What a coincidence that each time he got pulled over it was in a different loaner. He needs to find a more reliable set of wheels.
01-05-2011 12:36 AM
Photodan Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
DonatorsDonatorsDonators
I believe you've posted this in the wrong board.
01-05-2011 12:37 AM
FORT MEIGS ROCKET Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UT BLUE & GOLD
(01-05-2011 12:26 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  For the one who said TCU would beat them 9 of 10... think again!
OH-IO!!! Can't wait to see this team next year. What a game.

sorry to the U of M fans.

Take your oh-io garbage over to the o$u board ... WE talk TOL-EDO around here...
01-05-2011 12:39 AM
Rocket_Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
Really? TCU couldn't beat Ohio State? Why are Buckeye fans so arrogant and stupid?
01-05-2011 12:39 AM
TampaRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(01-05-2011 12:39 AM)Rocket_Fanatic Wrote:  Why are Buckeye fans so arrogant and stupid?

Because The Vest said his boys made a pledge to come back...it has to be true...they promissed.
01-05-2011 12:44 AM
Advertisement

T4C8 Offline
T4C8

I Root For: U of Toledo
wrong board d0uche
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 12:46 AM by T4C8.)
01-05-2011 12:46 AM
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I said 9 of 10 times they couldn't. Over 50% sure. I was just supporting my second team. I will definantly be cheering for my rockets, in the Rockets section next year. I am just glad they won. If any team from Ohio wins I am happy... except BG.
01-05-2011 12:47 AM
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

Woah hostility. I am a Rocket fan! Just glad to see a team we play next year picked up a bowl win. No UT fans are douches.

Does every Toledo fan hate OSU?
01-05-2011 12:49 AM
Rocket_Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
Don't know Why this has to be repeated a million times, but very, very few on this board cares about the Buckeyes. So post your happy thoughts elsewhere...
01-05-2011 12:50 AM
owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
(01-05-2011 12:49 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Does every Toledo fan hate OSU?

70% maybe?
01-05-2011 01:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

Get pissed or whatever you want but I am loyal to Toledo and I will stay on this board and keep updated about Athletics at my school. Nothing wrong with liking a team in your own state, as long as they are not playing a MAC school. Still was an incredible game no matter the teams or outcome.
01-05-2011 01:03 AM
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-05-2011 01:02 AM)owen Wrote:  
(01-05-2011 12:49 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Does every Toledo fan hate OSU?

70% maybe?

Really because I thought Toledo was known for being Toledo Buckeyes.03-banghead Toledo is always first priority for me but. I would say 55% like OSU. 40% like Michigan and the other 5% are solely Toledo but that is just the fans on this board.
01-05-2011 01:06 AM
Salukiville Rocket Offline
Bench Warmer

Not a Buckeye fan but I read something on here recently about Boise being better than Ohio State. That's crazy talk. There is no doubt that Boise has a good team and is very, very well coached but they had one big win and James Madison had the same big win the week after. They blew teams out week after week but Ohio State could beat those teams by the same or greater margin if they wanted to.

TCU proved that they were the top non-BCS team and might have, could have beat Ohio State the way they did Wisconsin. I'm a bit of a Badger fan as of the past couple years, sported one of my Badger hoodies during the Rose Bowl and expected Wisconsin to win by 21 points or more. I was wrong on that one and so I really believe now that as good as Ohio State is, TCU could give them a game and probably would have a 50/50 shot of beating the Bucks.
01-05-2011 01:16 AM
FORT MEIGS ROCKET Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UT BLUE & GOLD
(01-05-2011 01:03 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Get pissed or whatever you want but I am loyal to Toledo and I will stay on this board and keep updated about Athletics at my school. Nothing wrong with liking a team in your own state, as long as they are not playing a MAC school. Still was an incredible game no matter the teams or outcome.

Look, nobody is questioning your loyalty to Toledo... It's just that your gushing over a team that will get more than their share of worship from the local media and general populace in the next week or so, is not needed, nor wanted on this board...
01-05-2011 01:17 AM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I'm an OSU fan as well. I used to put OSU ahead of Toledo, only because the first year I followed any college football games, OSU had their national championship team - and I always loved the Script Ohio at halftime of the OSU-UM games. Nothing wrong with that. I don't buy OSU gear or own any.

I was totally put off by all the woofing going on by Arkansas players. I see a lot of it from OSU as well, but Arkansas was down by 21 points and still woofing after every tackle. Mallet was crying on every sack and acted like he wanted to fight Haywood after one of the sacks.

Wonder how the UM fans are feeling about Mallet leaving Ann Arbor after RichRod arrived and made his first call to try and get Pryor to change his mind and come to UM.

FWIW - Arkansas got away with a lot of holding on the O-line. they called less than 1/4 of what was going on out there. I always watch the line play to see who is dominating the line - it usually tells me what to expect later on in the game. Lots of holding.
01-05-2011 01:22 AM
Advertisement

Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(01-05-2011 12:36 AM)TampaRocket Wrote:  Sounds like you'll be wearing your OSU gear during our game next year... tOSU played well enough to win, but they should be thanking the Arkansas wr's for leaving their hands at home. The first play of the game would have gone for a TD had the guy not dropped it. There were numerous others as well. Bummer...I was looking forward to the "fire tressel" chatter after the punt was blocked.

Not sure how bad Free Tat Pryor is hurt, but man, was he milking the crap out of that thing once the game was over. He limped off on their last drive and finished the game looking like a sniper picked him off from the upper deck. By the way...anyone read the latest story about Pryor being pulled over 3 times over the past few years in a "loaner" car. What a coincidence that each time he got pulled over it was in a different loaner. He needs to find a more reliable set of wheels.

Maurice Clarett claimed OSU had provided him with loaner cars with the Vest hooking him up with the dealer. Tressel was also the one that hooked Ray Issac up with Mickey Monus, according to Issac.
Hmmm...
01-05-2011 01:30 AM
bigdatut98 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TOLEDO
Maybe the worst thread ever... at least in how it relates to where you are.

I have ONE team in college sports - TOLEDO. F*@K the Bucks.

GO ROCKETS
01-05-2011 08:42 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(01-05-2011 08:42 AM)bigdatut98 Wrote:  Maybe the worst thread ever... at least in how it relates to where you are.

I have ONE team in college sports - TOLEDO. F*@K the Bucks.

GO ROCKETS

Amen!04-bow
01-05-2011 08:58 AM
profvia11 Offline
Bench Warmer

(01-05-2011 12:49 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Woah hostility. I am a Rocket fan! Just glad to see a team we play next year picked up a bowl win. No UT fans are douches.

Does every Toledo fan hate OSU?

Nope...I'm a huge buckeye fan, and a huge rocket fan. yes, i can easily be both. when i walk into the horsehoe next year, i'll be wearing my UT gear - i'll just still be happy for the bucks if they come out with the win.

i personally don't mind a little OSU talk here. here's my two cents about the sugar bowl. the officiating in the 2nd half was miserable. they let holding calls go left and right for arkansas. i'm still speechless about the safety call. i have NEVER seen a play like that where the runner isn't given forward progress out of the endzone. he made it out to the 2-1/2 yard line, and still got a safety....?

to bring this thread back to relevancy to UT... our OL needs some serious work to be able to hang with OSU. if you didn't see the game last night, they absolutely wreaked havoc for Arkansas. if we can't muster up any protection against those guys, it will be a long game. i recall that was a bit of a problem when we played OSU last year. I'd love to see the OL get beefed up a little in size and speed so we can hang with some of the bigger boys we're putting on the schedule
01-05-2011 09:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.