Absolutely Fed Up
Bookmark and Share
jptmemphis Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Anybody vs UT

Donators
Absolutely Fed Up
We are Tiger Fans == Right????

Please feel free to correct me where I am wrong.

• A large percentage of people on this board dislike and regularly criticize Shirley Raines our President.
• A large percentage of people on this board despise RCJ our AD.
• A large percentage of people on this board make a habit of ripping Wolo our radio mouthpiece.
• Many on this board have no faith in our 1st year football coach and do not want to give him a chance to get things turned around.
• Many on this board are questioning our very popular and great recruiting basketball coach.
• We have had people on this board criticize one of our largest donors and one even called him a troll because our Ambassador did not see the feasibility of an OCS.
• On a daily basis, we have members on this site criticizing our basketball players. (If you don’t believe it, scan back a few pages – some have been defending our players—if they are defending then somebody has been attacking)
• We have had members on this board criticize recruits because these members have a better ability to judge talent, our needs and players available, than our coaches.
• We have threads that look forward to the UTK game by pointing out that if we lose, it will be a bad loss.
• One of the main focuses on this board is slapping people (other Tiger fans and supporters) for NTR posts STR posts or Pope posts.
• Members gang slam other members (other Tiger supporters) for having differing opinions.
• Some members on this board have engaged in REP parties to build their REP count and then in turn Neg Rep other posters [1 high Repper neg Repped a member (not me) 17 times x 3 negs (51 total) for disagreeing on 1 issue].

I love my Tigers. I derive a great deal of pleasure following our Tigers. I read this board because I want to share this experience with others that have a similar passion. There are plenty of haters out there. This place should be a refuge all of that love blue and hate urnge.

I have posted before on all of the negativity and I got slammed with responses saying that it is a bulletin board and that is what bulletin boards are about. (And that I was obviously just a panzy)

I truly believe that our board is going the wrong way. Let’s change course. Let’s define a new direction. Why not make this a positive board? Accentuate the positive and delete the negative. Stop slamming people of NTR – just move it. Criticizing players and recruits is completely off limits (threads deleted).
01-02-2011 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

homefry20 Offline
Pay Me at This Window

I Root For: Rationality
RE: Absolutely Fed Up
I'm absolutely fed up with absolutely fed up threads
01-02-2011 10:55 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I'm fed up with referee threads.
01-02-2011 10:56 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(01-02-2011 10:47 PM)jptmemphis Wrote:  • A large percentage of people on this board make a habit of ripping Wolo our radio mouthpiece.

Guilty as charged.
01-02-2011 10:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nobody4Prez Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
I find it funny that people actually care about "Rep" points
01-02-2011 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(01-02-2011 10:47 PM)jptmemphis Wrote:  We are Tiger Fans == Right????

• A large percentage of people on this board dislike and regularly criticize Shirley Raines our President.
• A large percentage of people on this board make a habit of ripping Wolo our radio mouthpiece.
• Many on this board have no faith in our 1st year football coach and do not want to give him a chance to get things turned around.
• Many on this board are questioning our very popular and great recruiting basketball coach.
• We have had people on this board criticize one of our largest donors and one even called him a troll because our Ambassador did not see the feasibility of an OCS.
• On a daily basis, we have members on this site criticizing our basketball players. (If you don’t believe it, scan back a few pages – some have been defending our players—if they are defending then somebody has been attacking)
• We have had members on this board criticize recruits because these members have a better ability to judge talent, our needs and players available, than our coaches.
• We have threads that look forward to the UTK game by pointing out that if we lose, it will be a bad loss.
• One of the main focuses on this board is slapping people (other Tiger fans and supporters) for NTR posts STR posts or Pope posts.
• Members gang slam other members (other Tiger supporters) for having differing opinions.
• Some members on this board have engaged in REP parties to build their REP count and then in turn Neg Rep other posters [1 high Repper neg Repped a member (not me) 17 times x 3 negs (51 total) for disagreeing on 1 issue].

I love my Tigers. I derive a great deal of pleasure following our Tigers. I read this board because I want to share this experience with others that have a similar passion. There are plenty of haters out there. This place should be a refuge all of that love blue and hate urnge.

I have posted before on all of the negativity and I got slammed with responses saying that it is a bulletin board and that is what bulletin boards are about. (And that I was obviously just a panzy)

I truly believe that our board is going the wrong way. Let’s change course. Let’s define a new direction. Why not make this a positive board? Accentuate the positive and delete the negative. Stop slamming people of NTR – just move it. Criticizing players and recruits is completely off limits (threads deleted).

+3 from a happy clapper :clap2:
01-02-2011 10:59 PM
Advertisement

Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
Guilty on the first three charges your honor. What is my sentence?
01-02-2011 11:00 PM
QuitoTiger Offline
¿Q' hubo, pues?

I'm going on a three day fast, after which I shall still continue to rip on Wolo, unashamedly.
01-02-2011 11:01 PM
Dat.B.Me Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tigers
It comes with the territory..... Ask obama, we are all Americans, right.......
01-02-2011 11:03 PM
TigerNMunford Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS
While I don't have an issue with honest criticism and discussion, I think there may be a point with this thread. Seems to me we have now collected too many who seem to post simply to create hostility, fish for bites from other posters, or simply attack any/every one that posts.

I guess saying "it's a message board" is a good enough excuse for some, it would be nice to see more discussion or good info but it is what it is....
01-02-2011 11:03 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
It's what makes this board so entertaining for non Tiger fans who live in Memphis!!!!
01-02-2011 11:04 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
(01-02-2011 10:47 PM)jptmemphis Wrote:  We are Tiger Fans == Right????

Lighten up, Francis. It's a message board, not sunday school. This is sports message boards are like....people ***** and call each other mean names. I'm sorry if it hurts your fragile sensibilities.
01-02-2011 11:04 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

Ignore feature is my new best friend 04-rock
01-02-2011 11:05 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-02-2011 11:04 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  It's what makes this board so entertaining for non Tiger fans who live in Memphis!!!!

Is there an active UAB board?
01-02-2011 11:06 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
oh and Wolo is horrible. He really is. I invite you to listen to Craig Way for the University of Texas some time for comparison.
01-02-2011 11:06 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(01-02-2011 11:04 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  It's what makes this board so entertaining for non Tiger fans who live in Memphis!!!!

We should charge admission.
01-02-2011 11:07 PM
Advertisement

transitt Offline
The William Hung of Memphis music

I Root For: A fresh start
-I will continue to rip RC and Shirley....RC especially because I used to indirectly work for him and personally heard him LIE to a head football coach here. It's about football, they both want it to go away.

-I never bash coaches or players. Period. I think both should be off limits for this board. Parents of the players read this board. Momma knows her kid had a bad game, she doesn't need to hear it from the goons on here who like to say thing on a board which they would NEVER say to the player's face.

-While I won't call a big donor a 'troll' it is interesting that he found the OCS to not be feasible and I'm sure that it had NOTHING to do with the money he had invested in the fairground redevelopment. Just sayin'...
01-02-2011 11:10 PM
transitt Offline
The William Hung of Memphis music

I Root For: A fresh start
(01-02-2011 11:06 PM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  

yep...on a busy day all three can be found online at once!
01-02-2011 11:11 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
(01-02-2011 11:10 PM)transitt Wrote:  -I will continue to rip RC and Shirley....RC especially because I used to indirectly work for him and personally heard him LIE to a head football coach here. It's about football, they both want it to go away.

-I never bash coaches or players. Period. I think both should be off limits for this board. Parents of the players read this board. Momma knows her kid had a bad game, she doesn't need to hear it from the goons on here who like to say thing on a board which they would NEVER say to the player's face.

-While I won't call a big donor a 'troll' it is interesting that he found the OCS to not be feasible and I'm sure that it had NOTHING to do with the money he had invested in the fairground redevelopment. Just sayin'...

04-rock
01-02-2011 11:12 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-02-2011 11:11 PM)transitt Wrote:  
(01-02-2011 11:06 PM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  

yep...on a busy day all three can be found online at once!

That's what I figured 03-lmfao
01-02-2011 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.