Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What would you say to Jerry now?
Bookmark and Share
Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I Root For: Chicago
What would you say to Jerry now?
Let's say you take a trip to Mall of America and you see Jerry Kill standing outside of Victoria Secrets while his wife buys some promiscuous get up for later on. Besides wanting to throw up from the mental image of Jerry Kill have any interaction with a woman what would you ask? I'd ask him how he feels since abandoning his players and say good luck at Minnesota because he is going to need it. Plus his teeth are turrible as Barkley would say.
12-22-2010 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIUdogs Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NIU
RE: What would you say to Jerry now?
You're kind of an idiot.
12-22-2010 12:19 AM
NIU8110 Offline
2nd String

lol enough of the Jerry Kill sh*t
12-22-2010 12:23 AM
SiegInc Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU, Auburn
I would thank him for giving us a bowl win.
12-22-2010 12:24 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
I would thank him for success at NIU and thank for taking the program as far as he could. The more I have reflected on things the more I think Kill's history has shown he is great at maintaing success but just cant bring things to the next level. I actually think this worked out the best for NIU too, they need a coach that can bring them to another level. I think we saw the ceiling with Kill, I think Doeren has a much higher ceiling and can take this program to places Kill can not.
12-22-2010 05:30 AM
HuskieDave Offline
All American

I Root For: The NIU Huskies
Can this end?
12-22-2010 07:56 AM
Advertisement

gcd Offline
All American

I Root For:
(12-22-2010 07:56 AM)HuskieDave Wrote:  Can this end?

I would thank him for taking over a program in which the previous coach did a lot of heavy lifting and left him with a pretty good base and Coach Kill leaving it in championship form for the next coach. In this entire Jerry Kill hand wringing, in the end he did the most important thing, he left a championship team. Time to move on
12-22-2010 09:12 AM
Top Dog Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
I'd say Merry Christmas Coach, Good Luck at Minnesota and that guy in the Vikings windbreaker with the Twins cap is an undercover cop whose been watching you stand here, you better meet your wife at Yankee Candle and avoid Legoland. See ya.
12-22-2010 09:25 AM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
Let's move on.. the guy wasn't anything special when he was here. We should be happy we got a new coach and he didn't pull a Ricardo Patton. He was a place holder and did fine in that role. Let's focus on Coach Doeren, Tuke and Canada.
12-22-2010 09:41 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
I would direct him to the nearest dental clinic.

Seriously, I wouldn't bother him. I'd just move on.
12-22-2010 09:47 AM
niufan99 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
It's amazing, people won't just let go of this have a merry christmas Jerry!
12-22-2010 09:52 AM
Advertisement

UAgain Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Northern Ill
"...the guy wasn't anything special when he was here."

In three years took a program with a 2-10 record the year before his arrival to three bowl games and a 10-3 record his final year. But I see what you mean.01-wingedeagle
12-22-2010 09:53 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(12-22-2010 09:53 AM)UAgain Wrote:  "...the guy wasn't anything special when he was here."

In three years took a program with a 2-10 record the year before his arrival to three bowl games and a 10-3 record his final year. But I see what you mean.01-wingedeagle

You're not familiar with the 2-10 year I take it. 01-wingedeagle
12-22-2010 10:04 AM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

Really.. can we get off this 2-10 argument? It says you are an NIU fan, so I'll just assume you are new to the team, because anyone who was here for the 2-10 season and before it would know what you're saying is ridiculous.

The team had one down year due to horrible injuries and rebuilding.. the talent was already there though. It's a joke to even suggest he "Rebuilt the team" or "turned it around." Any long time NIU fan would laugh at such a comment, it's preposterous to even suggest it.
12-22-2010 10:06 AM
DogTracks Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
2-10 was probably a 5-6 win team in a transition year that was blown up by injuries.

Kill was ok, the teams got better when he was here. But he's not some miracle worker. Judging by Saturday, the team is fine without him. They almost certainly played loose, happy, football as a domino effect of his leaving. No JK team played with that kind of spirit.

And I just got sucked in by a troll again.
12-22-2010 10:14 AM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

Dammit.. I too was sucked in by the troll. Maybe he's actually not completely ignorant of NIU football and he was just being sarcastic and it went over my head.
12-22-2010 10:19 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(12-22-2010 12:00 AM)Big_Man Wrote:  Let's say you take a trip to Mall of America and you see Jerry Kill standing outside of Victoria Secrets while his wife buys some promiscuous get up for later on.

This could happen. I shop at the MOA quite a bit.
12-22-2010 10:30 AM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

Thanks Jerry for three bowl games. a 11-3 season and NIU getting much needed publicity. If NIU did not go 11-3, do you think the B & B show would have had almost a complete segment about NIU. The players win games but the coaches put them i a position to win.
12-22-2010 10:39 AM
gcd Offline
All American

I Root For:
(12-22-2010 10:39 AM)klake87 Wrote:  Thanks Jerry for three bowl games. a 11-3 season and NIU getting much needed publicity. If NIU did not go 11-3, do you think the B & B show would have had almost a complete segment about NIU. The players win games but the coaches put them i a position to win.

I'll tell you a bad coaching transistion, Lee Corso walking out after 9 games, Charlie Sadler going through the motions and leaving the team in shambles. Coach Kill did an outstanding job. He left a potential championship team, you can't ask for more. Now its Coach Doeren's turn.
12-22-2010 11:40 AM
sarasotahuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Donators
(12-22-2010 11:40 AM)gcd Wrote:  
(12-22-2010 10:39 AM)klake87 Wrote:  Thanks Jerry for three bowl games. a 11-3 season and NIU getting much needed publicity. If NIU did not go 11-3, do you think the B & B show would have had almost a complete segment about NIU. The players win games but the coaches put them i a position to win.

I'll tell you a bad coaching transistion, Lee Corso walking out after 9 games, Charlie Sadler going through the motions and leaving the team in shambles. Coach Kill did an outstanding job. He left a potential championship team, you can't ask for more. Now its Coach Doeren's turn.
True.
12-22-2010 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.