Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bright spot in Buc land
Bookmark and Share
Mister Jennings Offline
1st String

I Root For: ETSU
Bright spot in Buc land
He has done it again...ETSU alumnus Mike Smith has coached the Atlanta Falcons back into the playoffs. Their record is (12-2).

What does this man have to do to be celebrated on campus or will he be relegated to the Holiday Inn like last time?
12-19-2010 08:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Goldfinger Offline
Banned

I Root For: Restoration
RE: Bright spot in Buc land
I don't keep up with the NFL. What are his chances of winning the Super Bowl? That would be glorious for us all.
12-20-2010 08:31 AM
Mister Jennings Offline
1st String

(12-20-2010 08:31 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  I don't keep up with the NFL. What are his chances of winning the Super Bowl? That would be glorious for us all.

Who knows the odds? It is a fact that Smith and his Falcons have the best record in the league 12-2 along with another team.

I don't blame you for not keeping up with the NFL...but with Smith leading the Falcons, you need to make an exception. I grew up in
Washington...but Smith has changed my allegiances...ETSU wins every tie breaker!
12-20-2010 11:14 AM
straightfromthehorsesmouth Offline
2nd String

I Root For: the underdog
(12-20-2010 11:14 AM)Mister Jennings Wrote:  
(12-20-2010 08:31 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  I don't keep up with the NFL. What are his chances of winning the Super Bowl? That would be glorious for us all.

Who knows the odds? It is a fact that Smith and his Falcons have the best record in the league 12-2 along with another team.

I don't blame you for not keeping up with the NFL...but with Smith leading the Falcons, you need to make an exception. I grew up in
Washington...but Smith has changed my allegiances...ETSU wins every tie breaker!

Mark Collins, former Buc player and coach, and Jorge Cimedavilla, former Buc All-American kicker are both on staff with the Falcolns. Mark is on the coaching staff and Jorge working in corporate marketing.
12-20-2010 11:26 AM
Advertisement

Mister Jennings Offline
1st String

Mark Collins, former Buc player and coach, and Jorge Cimedavilla, former Buc All-American kicker are both on staff with the Falcolns. Mark is on the coaching staff and Jorge working in corporate marketing.
[/quote]

Wow...had no clue. This is another reason to honor Mike Smith. He is a true Buc. He has hired more Bucs into the NFL than our own coaches have hired to ETSU.

I'm a big believer that all things being equal...you take care of you own.
12-20-2010 04:16 PM
AaronF Offline
Water Engineer

Here is a picture of three former Buc Football players. Coach Mark Collins, Me and Jorge Cimedavilla. This was before the Atlanta/Green Bay game in Atlanta.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Three Bucs.jpg (Size: 25.75 KB / Downloads: 41)
12-21-2010 01:20 PM
straightfromthehorsesmouth Offline
2nd String

I Root For: the underdog
(12-21-2010 01:20 PM)AaronF Wrote:  Here is a picture of three former Buc Football players. Coach Mark Collins, Me and Jorge Cimedavilla. This was before the Atlanta/Green Bay game in Atlanta.

Aaron!! That's a great photo!
12-21-2010 03:42 PM
Mister Jennings Offline
1st String

Grantland Rice Bowl Article with picture
More significant than the Grantland Rice Bowl was ETSU making the playoff in 1996...even though no one was paying attention.

The Rice Bowl was significant because who the quarterback was for Louisiana Tech.... for the Bucs, it was significant because John Robert Bell was the coach.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Grantland Rice Bowl story.jpg (Size: 157.07 KB / Downloads: 17)
12-21-2010 07:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.