Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If UCF was in the BE this year as a 9th member...
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
If UCF was in the BE this year as a 9th member...
I think they would go 1-7 with the lone win being against UCONN. What do you UCF guys think? Who would you beat and who would you lose to in your opinion?
10-28-2010 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UCFNation Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UCF
RE: If UCF was in the BE this year as a 9th member...
just wait til we are in then i will let you know.

Never underestimate your opponent.
10-28-2010 04:00 PM
Garmuck Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: South Florida
They have a really good defense and have held their own against NC State and K State. Every game, to me, would be a toss-up in the Big East. I don't see any team on the schedule that I would say was a guaranteed loss for UCF.

With the Big East being its weakest in a long time, I can't believe you're that positive that we as a conference would roll them.
10-28-2010 04:48 PM
PirateHeist Offline
All American

I Root For: East Carolina
(10-28-2010 04:48 PM)Garmuck Wrote:  They have a really good defense and have held their own against NC State and K State. Every game, to me, would be a toss-up in the Big East. I don't see any team on the schedule that I would say was a guaranteed loss for UCF.

With the Big East being its weakest in a long time, I can't believe you're that positive that we as a conference would roll them.

This.

Can't believe a USF fan and a Pirate fan are agreeing on anything positive about UCF but there it is... 04-cheers
10-28-2010 05:39 PM
Advertisement

Joshua Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UNF & UCF
(10-28-2010 04:48 PM)Garmuck Wrote:  They have a really good defense and have held their own against NC State and K State. Every game, to me, would be a toss-up in the Big East. I don't see any team on the schedule that I would say was a guaranteed loss for UCF.

That's the nicest thing a USF fan has ever said about UCF. 04-cheers
10-28-2010 05:39 PM
Bathtub Gin Offline
All American

I Root For: Free Market
you people act like the BE is the SEC. I think they would be .500 at worst....especially this year considering every BE team underachieves but what else is new?
10-28-2010 06:25 PM
KnightTower Offline
All American

Miko's reason for existence = 05-stirthepot
10-28-2010 07:33 PM
Advertisement

cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
(10-28-2010 06:25 PM)Bathtub Gin Wrote:  you people act like the BE is the SEC. I think they would be .500 at worst....especially this year considering every BE team underachieves but what else is new?

I agree. I have been keeping an eye on UCF the last couple of seasons. Their defense is no joke. They are fast and they run to the ball. At this point, UCF looks like they could hold their own in the weaker than normal BE.
10-28-2010 07:48 PM
knightalum74 Offline
1st String

(10-28-2010 05:39 PM)PirateHeist Wrote:  

This.

Can't believe a USF fan and a Pirate fan are agreeing on anything positive about UCF but there it is... 04-cheers

Cheers to you guys 04-cheers
10-28-2010 09:36 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
(10-28-2010 03:28 PM)miko33 Wrote:  I think they would go 1-7 with the lone win being against UCONN. What do you UCF guys think? Who would you beat and who would you lose to in your opinion?

Just wondering what you will say if UCONN take down Pitt. I won't count out the Wanny factor this year. No team is much better than another so we will see soon enough. UCONN underachieved so far but they could wake up and surprise some people this year.

I think UCF would be competative this year in the BE. Like others said, their defense is good.
10-28-2010 09:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
they would compete for sure....

and the d-bag who said that "every BE team has underachieved but what else is new"....while that may be true this year to say "what else is new" is bs and you know it. If anything the conference has played above it's head the past three or four years......
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2010 10:43 PM by Bearcats#1.)
10-28-2010 10:42 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
(10-28-2010 10:42 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  they would compete for sure....

and the d-bag who said that "every BE team has underachieved but what else is new"....while that may be true this year to say "what else is new" is bs and you know it. If anything the conference has played above it's head the past three or four years......

BE has 3 new coaches. UCONN has been playing musical chairs at the QB position. Some teams might get better before end of the year. BE is a league in transition this year.
10-28-2010 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
(10-28-2010 05:39 PM)PirateHeist Wrote:  This.

Well that just about nails the final one in to the coffin, the world is officially ending! 04-cheers
10-28-2010 11:07 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
I moved this thread for obvious reasons.
10-29-2010 01:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.