Marist This Week
Bookmark and Share
camels7778 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Campbell
Marist This Week
I really expect us to have a good showing against Marist this weekend. I think our offense is capable of scoring on them. It should be an interesting game and maybe we can leave old Barker-Lane Stadium happy for the first time this season.
10-28-2010 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wacamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell U.
RE: Marist This Week
(10-28-2010 09:27 AM)camels7778 Wrote:  I really expect us to have a good showing against Marist this weekend. I think our offense is capable of scoring on them. It should be an interesting game and maybe we can leave old Barker-Lane Stadium happy for the first time this season.

Marist is a quality team but I agree that we should be able to move the ball offensively. It appears that most of their offense up to this week has been through the pass. Hopefully our defense will continue to improve as they have in recent weeks, get pressure on their quarterback, and keep their prolific receivers in check.

Prediction: Campbell 30 Marist 14
10-28-2010 05:19 PM
Advertisement

camels7778 Offline
2nd String

Just awful. Our effort yesterday was just not on the field. I have not been embarrassed by this program often but this is one of those times. I am shocked and dismayed that the team just did not show up to play in a potentially winnable game. Our defensive backs continue to be the biggest weakness of the team. I could complete passes against the coverage that they run and I haven't thrown a pass to anyone in over twenty years.
10-31-2010 12:37 PM
camelfan Offline
Special Teams

We are heading in the wrong direction as a program. Looks worse than a two years ago.

It is really bad right now.
11-03-2010 10:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.