Butler Game
Bookmark and Share
camels7778 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Campbell
Butler Game
I have a good feeling about keeping this one close. I am still not convinced we can finish, especially on the road, but I think we can take Butler late in the game. I am going 24-21 Butler in this one.
09-30-2010 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCamel Offline

RE: Butler Game
A peek at radar an hour before kickoff shows rain in Indianapolis, but it should move out by halftime.

Hope Campbell will play like they did last week. They exceeded my expectations after disappointing me a little in the previous three games.
10-02-2010 09:57 AM
Advertisement

camels7778 Offline
2nd String

What a game and win. Nice job Camels. The team dominated. Great to see the team build on last week's loss.
10-02-2010 04:05 PM
wacamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell U.
Congratulations Camels! Great execution in all areas. Shuffle pass to Stryffler and Polk's pitch for final TD were great calls. O-line had their best game of the year. Defense played with added intensity and seemed quicker to the ball. Moore's 63 yard punt was crucial; as was fumble recovery on punt coverage.

Great to finally see some smiles after the game. Much deserved and long overdue.

Go Camels! 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 06:25 PM by wacamel.)
10-04-2010 06:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.